Sign in to follow this  
KentPatsFan

UKPatriots Wembley Tour

Okay guys, here's the first exciting and exclusive opportunity for you all.

We have liaised with NFLUK and Wembley Stadium and have secured permission to have an exclusive tour around Wembley on Friday 26th October, two days before the game. The stadium will be decorated for the International Series game and tours are not being operated in the few days leading up to he game...therefore this is exclusively for our members only.

What I can't tell you is if there will be any restrictions to where we can go I.e. the changing rooms as we do not know if there will be anything going on that prevents us doing so. We hope that there will be no restrictions from what a regular tour would provide but we can't make any promises.

Cost is yet to be determined. I originally said we could get around 30-50 interested, which would require us to pay the costs for two tour guides. This I am told would actually work out cheaper for us than paying for a regular tour anyway.

The tour will likely start around 10:30am but could be subject to change. Either way, it will be in the morning.

What I need from you guys is interest in the event so I can give NFLUK a definite number and we can confirm with the Stadium that they are happy with it to go ahead. Once it has been confirmed we will work out individual cost and a way of taking payments.

I can tell you I paid £16 for an adult's ticket and the touris well worth the money. I went n one last month and you get a very informative guide and get to see a great deal of the stadium. Given this is for a unique NFL experience, they may change the tour a little, so it might be a little different from what others who have already been on a tour remember.

Please register your interest below here and I'll keep a record of names :) keep your eyes peeled on the event sub forum for more news!

Right now we haven't got a cap on this however that might change depending on the level of interest. However, I will make the cut off date as of today (Wednesday 18th July) for applicants to refrain from having people sign up just for this! For our American friends coming over, we obviously want you guys heavily involved in this so please get signed up! Any member who does not hold a ticket with us we will certainly allow to apply. If you have friends outside of this fan group, please let us know and we will consider, depending on numbers, allowing them to take part also.

Please also note, this thread s purely for registering your interest. If we have to induce a cap on the numbers we can allow and go over that cap, moderators will decide the best way to prioritise the applicants; baring in mind recent activity, donations over the years and any other contributions.

Taking the Thusday and Friday off of work turns out to be a very good move.

One ticket please. Cracking effort. Double thumbs up, gold stars all round. :)

Me +3

A slightly later start would be preferable; my friends get into Heathrow at 8:30. I'm meeting them and will drive to Wembley, so we'll make it with a following wind (especially as overnight flights often get in a bit early), but 11:00 or 11:30 would give us a bit more time to play with.

Damo. - If numbers become limited for this, please remember those who have made voluntary donations to club funds, or have helped out in other ways. I have a list of those who donated with their ticket purchase, and Chris can tell you previous Paypal contributors. It would be a nice way to say "thank-you" to these fine UKP supporters.

Damo. - If numbers become limited for this, please remember those who have made voluntary donations to club funds, or have helped out in other ways. I have a list of those who donated with their ticket purchase, and Chris can tell you previous Paypal contributors. It would be a nice way to say "thank-you" to these fine UKP supporters.

Absolutely. Worth people this is a registry of interest...if we do have to cap the numbers and go over it, the moderators will decide on the best way to prioritise those who registered. This is in no way a first come first serve basis.

Ben and I are definately interested.

I'd definitely be interested but like others will depend on travel plans, I'll do a bit of scouting about for train/plane times to get me down from Glasgow, the later the better on the Friday though for sure.

Definitely interested, plus my non-UKPat mate who's coming to the game with us. If that's alright of course.

I'm in! I intended to change my travel plans anyway, traveling to London on Thursday not Friday as originally intended.

can't make this date actually.

Edited by rich

i have done the tour and TBH was ok. hope you all enjoy it

Well that's as good an endorsement as you will ever get from Warren so sign me up. :D

Me +3

A slightly later start would be preferable; my friends get into Heathrow at 8:30. I'm meeting them and will drive to Wembley, so we'll make it with a following wind (especially as overnight flights often get in a bit early), but 11:00 or 11:30 would give us a bit more time to play with.

As above, slightly later would be nice as we would be travelling down on the day....

Patsfanuk + 1 (Tony).

Will depend on the timing for us, we are not arriving in That London probably until after lunch.

i would be interested, put me down for one please

Pam and I are interested. As for Graham, a later start time would be preferable.

A lot of guys seem to be arriving later - would it be possible to do it in the afternoon ?

Good work Damien.

Guest Keithj

An afternoon one would be the only way I could get there without starting from Derby at the crack of dawn.

Keith

Can you put me down for 2 - me and the Rams fan I am going to the game with.

Suspect TBX3 and his brother will not get time off so can't be there, neither can their two guests coming in from the US - - - but if you had 6 places. . . . . .!

I'd like to register interest for me +1

What's the deal with the donation thing mentioned at the start of the thread?

Many members have made financial donations towards the cost of hosting of this site, either by a direct contribution, or by adding a donation to their ticket purchase for Wembley.

Many members have made financial donations towards the cost of hosting of this site, either by a direct contribution, or by adding a donation to their ticket purchase for Wembley.

Looking back on the forum; there used to be a 'donate' button but it's not there now. Could you post something on how to make a direct contribution?

Damien, put me down please, i'm hoping to get the friday off of work. Cheers

Is there any update on whether or not this is likely to happen? Just trying to get travel etc sorted.

Same here, if its happening at 10:30 il have to get a coach down i reckon, but need to book soon to get the cheapest prices haha!

The Friday morning at 10-10:30am is the best we can hope for. I'm going to David Tossell with the numbers on Monday and will work out the cost and payment details once NFLUK and Wembley get back to us.

So anyone who hasn't put their name forward please get it done ASAP :)

I bit the bullet and am going to get a flight down on Thursday night and stay at a mates in Wood Green so I'll be good to go whatever the time if it goes ahead :D

For our American friends coming over, we obviously want you guys heavily involved in this so please get signed up!

Damien,

Just asking. How many of us from across the pond have signed up?

For our American friends coming over, we obviously want you guys heavily involved in this so please get signed up!

Damien,

Just asking. How many of us from across the pond have signed up?

Graham has three friends from the Arizona fan club, Paul and Steph have been accounted for by Ade, Socal Bong and his +1 are American I believe...including you and Ben I would say there's 9 of you...definitely around 10!

Okay guys this is what I have going to David Tossell so please get back to me if anything has changed...I will be getting this to him ideally by the end of the week as I've been busy so far this week.

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Waspie +3 (Friends from the Ariona Fan Club)

Secret Seagull +2 (Paul and Steph

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

El Russo +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

FTJohnny

Aldopatriot

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Nedpears

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

The Pats

Hanks

PaulSaidTheseAreMyPeople +1

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Mark Rolfe +2

Tommo and KeithJ, you guys put yourselves down as maybes...I'll drop you guys a message and see if anything has changed and whether to put your names down or not unless I hear from you first.

I'll also try and get hold of Matt Ringsell for confirmation of his attendance before I head off to David with the numbers.

Warren, you commented you'd done the tour before like myself, but would you be interested in this one?

My total count = 41...could potentially rise to 44 with the maybes. Still plenty of time to get your names down this week. #

Once I have confirmation of the cost I will need you all to confirm your attendance in a written application, then I will respond with cost and payment details as soon as I have exact numbers. If you want to change your mind I would prefer to be ttold before I head off to NFLUK with the numbers.

If I have made any mistakes please let me know.

Guest Keithj

I can't make it for a morning tour, unfortunately, but I hope you all have a great time and I trust you'll bore the rest of us rigid by telling us all about it at great length!! :unsure:

Keith

Hello

Joyce and I would like to attend the Tour on the 26th.

Can not wait to see London and of course the game.

Thanks so much

Joyce and Larry Grey

North Easton, Massachusetts

USA

Is it too late to sign up? I'm coming from Boston with 3 of my buddies and this would be amazing. Please let me know. I also have been following this fan club on twitter for some time now. Thanks-Jay