KentPatsFan

UKPatriots Wembley Tour

+2 here please if possible

Okay guys, this is the final list I have:

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Waspie +3 (Friends from the Ariona Fan Club)

Secret Seagull +2 (Paul and Steph

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

El Russo +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

FTJohnny

Aldopatriot

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

Hanks

PaulSaidTheseAreMyPeople +1

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Numbers stand at 52. I will be emailing this figure to David Tossel once I have made this post, find out cost and come back to you all with a payment method.

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

El Russo +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

Ted

Aldopatriot

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Nedpears

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

The Pats

Hanks

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Mark Rolfe +2

Numbers stand at 52. I will be emailing this figure to David Tossel once I have made this post, find out cost and come back to you all with a payment method.

I'm not saying this will happen, but, have you decided how you will choose the participants if David says that 52 is too large a group?

I'm not saying this will happen, but, have you decided how you will choose the participants if David says that 52 is too large a group?

Don't worry Howard .. it's all in hand ;)

If we have to induce a cap on the numbers, moderators will decide the best way to prioritise the applicants, bearing in mind recent activity, donations over the years and any other contributions.

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

El Russo +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

Ted

Aldopatriot

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Nedpears

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

The Pats

Hanks

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Mark Rolfe +2

I'd already told him to expect around 50 which Wembley seemed fine with when he approached them. Shouldn't be an issue :)

i think that i'm to late

we are 4 if it's still okey

Once they have got back to me with costs and such I will see what I can do for you :)

Is it too late to sign up? I'm coming from Boston with 3 of my buddies and this would be amazing. Please let me know. I also have been following this fan club on twitter for some time now. Thanks-Jay

Introducing yourself via the "New Members" forum would be a good start ;)

Damien, could you please let us know if there happens to be an opening on the list so that others can join? Thanks!

I'm slow....I just saw this now. Is it too late to be added? It's just me, no +anybodies.

Guest sanj2000

I should have looked/joined earlier to put my name down. Oh well n/m. Probably wouldn't get time off for work anyway - I already have the post-game Monday off to recover.

Sorry to come so late to this party but just found out about this group! If anyone drops out or there are 2 slots open for this tour please count me in! Thanks!! Can't wait to head over and LET'S GO PATS!!!

Dave Young

908-349-0420

teknogk@gmail.com

Okay guys this is what I have going to David Tossell so please get back to me if anything has changed...I will be getting this to him ideally by the end of the week as I've been busy so far this week.

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

El Russo +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

Ted

Aldopatriot

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Nedpears

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

The Pats

Hanks

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Mark Rolfe +2

Tommo and KeithJ, you guys put yourselves down as maybes...I'll drop you guys a message and see if anything has changed and whether to put your names down or not unless I hear from you first.

I'll also try and get hold of Matt Ringsell for confirmation of his attendance before I head off to David with the numbers.

Warren, you commented you'd done the tour before like myself, but would you be interested in this one?

My total count = 41...could potentially rise to 44 with the maybes. Still plenty of time to get your names down this week. #

Once I have confirmation of the cost I will need you all to confirm your attendance in a written application, then I will respond with cost and payment details as soon as I have exact numbers. If you want to change your mind I would prefer to be ttold before I head off to NFLUK with the numbers.

If I have made any mistakes please let me know.

I think I responded so please add me to the list.

Okay guys this is what I have going to David Tossell so please get back to me if anything has changed...I will be getting this to him ideally by the end of the week as I've been busy so far this week.

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

El Russo +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

Ted

Aldopatriot

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Nedpears

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

The Pats

Hanks

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Mark Rolfe +2

Tommo and KeithJ, you guys put yourselves down as maybes...I'll drop you guys a message and see if anything has changed and whether to put your names down or not unless I hear from you first.

I'll also try and get hold of Matt Ringsell for confirmation of his attendance before I head off to David with the numbers.

Warren, you commented you'd done the tour before like myself, but would you be interested in this one?

My total count = 41...could potentially rise to 44 with the maybes. Still plenty of time to get your names down this week. #

Once I have confirmation of the cost I will need you all to confirm your attendance in a written application, then I will respond with cost and payment details as soon as I have exact numbers. If you want to change your mind I would prefer to be ttold before I head off to NFLUK with the numbers.

If I have made any mistakes please let me know.

I think I responded so please add me to the list.

No probs, I'll get it amended.

As for those coming in late, depending on whether or not I get a cap on numbers, we may be able to include more but it will have to be discussed through the moderators first.

I'm just awaiting the exact cost and then we can get those confirmed to pay up the divided number.

Thanks for all your patience!

Tour has been confirmed for 10am. People must be there for 9:45.

I will have the tour cost and details soon and will post full details once I have them.

For those late entries not on the list; I have booked this for the original number I had of 52. If people drop out then I will be in touch.

Guys, when we get the cost we will need confirmation and payment from you all very quickly.

Please retract my request for this as I am now not able to arrive in London until late Friday/early Saturday. Many apologies

Please retract my request for this as I am now not able to arrive in London until late Friday/early Saturday. Many apologies

No probs!

Sorry but I am going to have to pull out too - I have just received confirmation that I have all day training on the Friday :mad:

Guys, when we get the cost we will need confirmation and payment from you all very quickly.

For those of us from the U.S. can you accept Paypal? Sending a wire as we did for the game tickets costs about $30 which is probably about as much as the tickets are going to cost; well hopefully not much more (is there a rough estimate?). In my case, I have a refund coming from Ade, maybe it can be deducted from that if it isn't too complicated?

Tour has been confirmed for 10am. People must be there for 9:45.

I will have the tour cost and details soon and will post full details once I have them.

For those late entries not on the list; I have booked this for the original number I had of 52. If people drop out then I will be in touch.

Damo,

Please can you take Tony and myself (PatsfanUK +1) off the list as well. Sorry about this but the early start means that train fares are way too expensive to make it a viable event for us.

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks for the latest update Damien. I've just got to double check tomorrow to see if I have that Friday off but knowing my luck who knows.

We are due to arrive at 9:15 at Victoria coach station, what are our chances in getting over to Wembley for the tour start, if so what the best way? Cheers.

We are due to arrive at 9:15 at Victoria coach station, what are our chances in getting over to Wembley for the tour start, if so what the best way? Cheers.

Could be a little tight for time but you can plan your journey here:

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

You could also jump in a cab for part of the journey to speed it up.

For those of us from the U.S. can you accept Paypal? Sending a wire as we did for the game tickets costs about $30 which is probably about as much as the tickets are going to cost; well hopefully not much more (is there a rough estimate?). In my case, I have a refund coming from Ade, maybe it can be deducted from that if it isn't too complicated?

We have briefly discussed this...we have a UKPatriots pay pal account which can be used and Ade and I had brushed on the possibility of potentilly eating the cost until you're able to pay us this side of the pond. Either way you shouldn't have to go through the same hassle of wiring over money. The actual cost for the tour is around £15 regularly, but they have said to me the way we are doing it will work out cheaper as all we are doing is paying to cover the tour guides coming in for one morning. Tours arent usually open on this day but they are making exception for us.

You may be pushing it, but it's doable. Best sggestion would be a taxi if I'm honest. You're going to get caught right up in rush hour on the tube.

Thanks for the latest update Damien. I've just got to double check tomorrow to see if I have that Friday off but knowing my luck who knows.

I definitely have that Friday off but checking the latest train fares for the 26th, it comes in at £53 :o

I don't know if this is any good to anyone!

http://www.groupon.c...m-Tour/11504505

Won't be good to anyone attending our tour. The Tour is exclusive on the day and no other tours are being run. For those who wish to look into a publ tour on an earlier or later date then it might be of use.

These are the numbers I have right now...

Damien

Patriotscpfc +1

Bognor Pat

Rat Noir

Husky71 +1 (Ben)

jcuza +1

Glasgow Pat

Matt Ringsell

FTJohnny

Aldopatriot

Shelmo15

Patman +1 (Pam)

Hanks

Dave45

UTCIAD +1

Socal Bong +1

SBach71 +1

Stephen Rhys +1

Magoo

LJG0722 +1

Bamnation +1

Wilfork for Food +3

Tek420 +1

sanj2000

We have been quoted for 52 and, if my maths is correct, that leaves five slots open. Either way we will have to pay for two tour guides so the overall cost will not change however the more that come, the cheaper it will be for everyone.

It is important now that you get to us ASAP if you wish to pull out. NFLUK are pushing it tight giving us the final quote and I still don't know if they're paying for it then invoicing us to NFLUK or if it's the other way around and Wembley just want direct payment from us.

For those in America, we do have a pay pal account which will be a cheaper and speedier payment process. I will discuss with Ade once we know what the payment details are.

As soon as I know the details, emails/PMs will be sent out. Make sure you keep checking your email and UKPats accounts.

There is a slight possibility that after planning this, I won't be able to attend. I will most likely be tied up on the friday. I may make a last minute decision to go in however if a spot remains free.

Damien, I messaged you a week or two ago: sadly, I'm not able to make it due to work commitments.

Guest sanj2000

Damien - if the tour starts at 0945, what time is it scheduled to end?

I might be able to make it (if there are available places), and try to bunk off work for a few hours in the morning, but still have to go to work in the afternoon; howeverm it all depends on getting a Friday morning meeting rescheduled.

Thanks

Sanj

Guest dave45

Damien - if the tour starts at 0945, what time is it scheduled to end?

I might be able to make it (if there are available places), and try to bunk off work for a few hours in the morning, but still have to go to work in the afternoon; howeverm it all depends on getting a Friday morning meeting rescheduled.

Thanks

Sanj

According to the Wembley Stadium website, the standard tours are 75 minutes. So should finish by 11

Edited by dave45

Guest sanj2000

Damien - Okay, I will just bite the bullet, and request 1 space for the tour if there are places available (will rush off to work afterwards) :-(

Thanks for organising this, anyway.

Damien, I messaged you a week or two ago: sadly, I'm not able to make it due to work commitments.

Edited accordingly.

Damien - Okay, I will just bite the bullet, and request 1 space for the tour if there are places available (will rush off to work afterwards) :-(

Thanks for organising this, anyway.

Added.

I will be making an announcement tonight to confirm details and where to pay on the day.

A new thread has been set up and pinned with final information and payment details. Please refer to that for queries, pulling out and applications for open spots.