mrs laz

NFL Fan Rally - Saturday 27th October

Given that Tom won't be attending i wonder if someone else will go along instead?

Just looked on the tfl website for Saturday's engineering work :

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/track.aspx?offset=5

It's the usual mess, but notably on Saturday there is no Bakerloo line between Paddington and Elephant & Castle (which goes through Charing Cross - the main stop for Trafalgar Square); but one can also get to Charing Cross on Northern line, though.

Well that's just great - hotel is just up from Baker St. Station and Bakerloo line takes us right to Charing Cross from Baker Street so looks like we'll be going to Piccadilly Circus via the Jubilee and Piccadilly Lines to get to the fan rally and the sports cafe

Given that Tom won't be attending i wonder if someone else will go along instead?

HERRRRRRR(roll off the toung)RRRRRRRNAANNDDEEZZZZZZZ

http://www.tfl.gov.u...k.aspx?offset=5

It's the usual mess, but notably on Saturday there is no Bakerloo line between Paddington and Elephant & Castle (which goes through Charing Cross - the main stop for Trafalgar Square); but one can also get to Charing Cross on Northern line, though.

Well that's just great - hotel is just up from Baker St. Station and Bakerloo line takes us right to Charing Cross from Baker Street so looks like we'll be going to Piccadilly Circus via the Jubilee and Piccadilly Lines to get to the fan rally and the sports cafe

Trafalgar Square & the Sports Cafe are a short walk from Piccadilly Circus anyway, so shouldn't be a problem

http://www.tfl.gov.u...k.aspx?offset=5

Just found out that Baker Street is closed on the Jubilee line on the Saturday. FML.

Edited by Ryan91

Hernandez interviews make me crack-up! He reminds me of an Adam Sandler character, especially when eating a bucket load of chicken-wings. Is their official confirmation Mr Brady will not be attending?

Hernandez interviews make me crack-up! He reminds me of an Adam Sandler character, especially when eating a bucket load of chicken-wings. Is their official confirmation Mr Brady will not be attending?

There is a link knocking about a few posts up containing an interview he did saying he won't be in attendance but 'have fun though' - I'd rather him rest up and focus on the game rather than spending his time doing some PR tbh...

That's what I said Matt, and I agree - Tom Brady should forgo the fanfest, and instead be ready for Sunday's "Rams to the Slaughter" game.

*Subject to last minute schedule changes.

Or TFBs case, changes publicly stated 5 days ahead of time.......

Just got an e mail from NFL UK :

Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Wes Welker,Vince Wilfork,Jerod Mayo,Zoltan Mesko and Brandon Lloyld confirmed as attending * Subject to last minute schedule changes :huh:

I have to say, I thought this was just incredibly immense and awe-inspring. Once a lifetime to see such greats up on stage 20 yards away, an incredible event. A chap I spoke to from Rhode Island said he had never really seem the team do anything like that before.

Anyone else manage to pick up any Authgraphs? Managed to get 7 but 3 where Bills Players :L

What were the Bills doing there?!

Anyone else manage to pick up any Authgraphs? Managed to get 7 but 3 where Bills Players :L

What were the Bills doing there?!

They where there to promote new era. Think they was at the store few days before

for somke reason that idiot dave tosell think brady is attanding. i take bradys word over his.

brady wont be there

Right again Warren :D

Someone tell NFLUK!

Uh-hum!

Really disappointed to have missed this tbh, only to be confronted by some total dick who insisted on having his party tickets immediately we walked through the SC door at 5 to 2, because he had to get to the Arse! Well "Arse you mate!" We gave up plenty to deliver your ticket, you could at least have shown some respect!

I wanted to thank everyone involved in the planning and organizing for last weekend.

Since I don't know al of the members of the P&O committee I would like to thank Ade, James and Damien for all of the hard work you did and to all others on the committee, you did yourselves proud. The weekend was a total success (thanks for arranging for the Pats to win big time :), I still don't know how you were able to pull that off but job well done).

To Dave, I understand the pub tour was a success too and I apologize that we didn't make it to the other side of the Thames on Friday.

We had a wonderful 11 days in London, and will always remember the Patriot's weekend. UkPatriots went above and beyond to make that weekend special for your cousins from across the pond and if there is any way I can help make your next Foxboro road trip as memorable I'd like to be able to reciprocate.

Everyone we met from the UKPatriots were friendly and out for a good time.

Thanks again to UKPatriots.

Thanks for the sentiments SBach. It's great that you had such a good time. It would be terrific to meet up with you and our other American friends on next year's RT.

Husky71 normally co-ordinates from your side of the Pond so keep in touch.

Thanks for the sentiments SBach. It's great that you had such a good time. It would be terrific to meet up with you and our other American friends on next year's RT.

Husky71 normally co-ordinates from your side of the Pond so keep in touch.

Patman - SBach71 and I have already been in touch with each other.