Sign in to follow this  
ElPatriota

Fullers Brewery Tour. Registery of Interest

Fullers Brewery Tour

Ever wanted to know what makes our beers taste so good? If so, why not come and experience the history and heritage of Fuller's Griffin Brewery for yourself.

We run up to 20 tours a week and our excellent guides will show you around and will try to answer all of your questions, culminating with the highlight of any tour - the tasting (provided you are over 18). Tours last approximately 1½ -1¾ hours.

The tour of the Griffin Brewery incorporates all parts of the brewing process from the arrival of the raw materials to the packaging of the beer on the cask racking line. The tour ends with a full tasting session of Fuller’s beers including London Pride.

The Griffin Brewery is a working environment and the tour route can be difficult to negotiate. It encompasses several flights of steps, hot working areas and vessels, and open heights. It is important that tour visitors wear enclosed, sensible shoes and avoid loose, flowing clothing.

The tour will be the 3pm tour Friday 26th October and the price for this tour will be £10.

This is the advanced booking payment. If this tour appeals to you, please register your interest here.

Please also note; these tours are extremely popular and the numbers that can go on the tours are limited.

Thanks,

El Russo - if you work for Youngs, you work for a property company, not a brewery ;) No conflict as far as I can see!

Wandsworth never smelled soo good!, worked in the brewery a few times, there was a sad atmosphere towards the end, even the wonderful Shire horses were hanging their heads. i was surprised to see they kept Donkeys there too!

Yes, that's all very interesting I'm sure but, it has sod all to do with this thread. If you're not interested in doing the tour, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE!. Thank you.

I think I can only leave this open for a few more weeks for people to register their interest in this tour.

Those who have registered an interest so far are:

Myself (well, I could hardly promote this and not partake of the tour myself, now could I!)

Damien

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Graham + 3 possibles

So come on guys, it's a tenner for the tour and you get some beer at the end!!

Does this event clash with the Wembley tour event?

Well, Damien is suggesting that the Wembley tour will be 10:30am, although he has hinted that the time might be different but still a morning tour. The Fullers Brewery tour however, will be at 3pm so, this should not present a problem to anyone wishing to do both tours.

Well, Damien is suggesting that the Wembley tour will be 10:30am, although he has hinted that the time might be different but still a morning tour. The Fullers Brewery tour however, will be at 3pm so, this should not present a problem to anyone wishing to do both tours.

Well, in that case, please include me if its not too late to be included

You are duly included! ;)

If it's not too late I think I will join the list assuming it does not clash with the Wembley tour. I think I can squeeze a tenner into my budget and I am sure I will have plenty in the tank for a few free beers. :D

There shouldn't be a clash

Updated list.

Myself (well, I could hardly promote this and not partake of the tour myself, now could I!)

Damien

Patsfanuk +1 (Tony)

Graham + 3 possibles

Aldopatriot

Dave45

Markus A+8

WelshLancsPat (possibly)

It is with considerable regret that I have to inform every one that the Fullers Brewery Tour will not take place. I was informed by Fullers this morning that the time and date we wanted was unfortunately fully booked.

I am aware that these tours are extremely popular and early booking was advisable, obviously, I underestimated exactly how popular and how far in advance you need to book!

I'm extremely sorry for any disappointment this may cause to those who wished to go on this tour.

It is with considerable regret that I have to inform every one that the Fullers Brewery Tour will not take place. I was informed by Fullers this morning that the time and date we wanted was unfortunately fully booked.

I am aware that these tours are extremely popular and early booking was advisable, obviously, I underestimated exactly how popular and how far in advance you need to book!

I'm extremely sorry for any disappointment this may cause to those who wished to go on this tour.

No worries Ted and thanks for your work on this.

Edited by Patsfanuk

Thanks for the work in organising this Ted, sorry it didn't work out but will probably join the pub tour (I'll put this on the other thread as well).

It's a shame the Fuller's tour got cancelled. I went in 2007 and it was excellent - had a good time before, during, & after the tour. If this is rescheduled, I would urge people to go on it

Before : lunch at the Fuller's pub next to brewey

During : Really informative and fun tour

After : Several beers to taste, and they are not stingy with the portions! Even better to go with people who don't drink a lot, as you can 'help' them finish their samples....

Sanj

No chance of a reschedule, sorry.