KentPatsFan

UKPatriots Flag Football Official Enquiries

I'm in for this but only as a referee to sort out the inevitable carnage that will ensue.

Have seen a couple of other people venture referees (Markus). Maybe we can do two pitches if possible.

we are 5referees

You should use those rules..

http://www.ifaf.org/..._rules_2011.pdf

Edited by Markus A

I'm in for this but only as a referee to sort out the inevitable carnage that will ensue.

Have seen a couple of other people venture referees (Markus). Maybe we can do two pitches if possible.

we are 5referees

You should use those rules..

http://www.ifaf.org/..._rules_2011.pdf

Already have a copy of said rules, and also I should mention I officiated the Adult Flag Football final at Britbowl this season... :)

I am up to play either Saturday or Sunday.

Brent McLean - 42 but in flag football shape - American living in Switzerland, willing to play in a few games with different teams.

brentamclean@yahoo.com

twittah b_international

Possible groups -

Gower Street residents (you know who you are)

Road Trippers / Social bunnies (previous attendees of UKP events)

Fantasy freaks (FF players).

Non-Pats (for your non-UKP friends to join in)

20-somethings

30-somethings

40-somethings +

Southeners

Northerners

Colonies (incl. Wales, Scotland, Ireland) US? :blink: or do I go absed off of my Scot / Irish ancestry?

Already have a copy of said rules, and also I should mention I officiated the Adult Flag Football final at Britbowl this season... :)

Should the :) not have been a :P ?

Edited by PaulsaidThesearemypeople

I'm interested in playing on Sunday morning. I'm travelling by myself but couldnt pass up the opportunity to see the Pats in London. I get in by way of Dubai on Saturday morning. I live in Rhode Island, about 30 min South of Foxboro.

Aaron Butler - 30 - I guess I would fall under the Fantasy Freaks, 30 Somethings or Colonies

Edited by boone

I'm interested in playing on Sunday morning. I'm travelling by myself but couldnt pass up the opportunity to see the Pats in London. I get in by way of Dubai on Saturday morning. I live in Rhode Island, about 30 min South of Foxboro.

Aaron Butler - 30 - I guess I would fall under the Fantasy Freaks, 30 Somethings or Colonies

Rhode Island to London via Dubai, Talk about take the long route :o

We have to deside about officialls..

My suggestion is if we have officials They just need to have Jersey with stripes.

/Markus

You already have officials - people who are BAFL qualified. One of them was on the crew at the flag football final at the Britbowl so no worries, it will be done properly as always with the UK Pats.

So we don't need to bring our officials equipment?

I can come and take pictures and videos from the event.

Under IFAF WC i took a few clips from the finals that are in this High light movie from WC

Count me in! As far as where you put me....anywhere....I just want to have some fun!

Markus

striped jersey is fine by me, only other thing required is a flag, whistley and maybe a bean bag. Dont really think we need full uniform (though maybe wear black trousers/jeans).

If we have 6 officials we can definitely run 2 pitches, maybe even 3 using 2-man mechanics (have done 2-man with 5v5 kitted, but also 3-man at Britbowl with a 4-man crew on the final)

Gents,

please refer to the new pinned topic for official team and refereeing registry.

I will keep this thread open for inquiries.

Looks like I won't be able to participate (Not in London until 2pm on Sat), hopefully someone can take plenty of pics and maybe even update those who are interested on the progress of the games?

Edited by Ryan91

Still in for flag football on Saturday. I get into Heathrow at 6am. Sleep is for the weak.

Amen.

Teams will need to reigster on the 'details and regirstration' thread. We know we will have one Gower Street team and we could make another team out of Gower Street people/close friends of those.

So we need to look at getting at least two other teams.

FYI...QB1 is open to negotiation of services ;)

:lol: you looking for a signing bonus then Damo

A hefty chunk of guaranteed cash too :P as well as a workout bonus...can't miss that one out.

Endorsement fees could be an issue as well ;)

Still in for flag football on Saturday. I get into Heathrow at 6am. Sleep is for the weak.

I thought QB1 was like Batman.....we would never get to learn his true identity.

Surely your looking for a fixed fee per TD throw aswell ;)

I might have to make that per completon as, sadly, there weren't many TD throws last time :P

to help arrington and Mccourty out before the london game they are gonna play in the flag football game. Bill think he may have found a way for his system to work.

to help arrington and Mccourty out before the london game they are gonna play in the flag football game. Bill think he may have found a way for his system to work.

Na Bills saying that so he can come along and just make sure we are better then them before he signs us all up :L

After the game we had before the SB party in February I'm open to offers, great at jumping in front of passes, should have had several pick-6s, complete inability to actually catch restricted that :P

Has the day been decided on yet? I would only be able to play on Sunday.

After the game we had before the SB party in February I'm open to offers, great at jumping in front of passes, should have had several pick-6s, complete inability to actually catch restricted that :P

Has the day been decided on yet? I would only be able to play on Sunday.

Looks like Saturday now, seen it here on Mandys nice new timetable!

http://ukpatriots.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4907