j_cuff

UKPatriots Pre-Game Party FAQs

I'll mailshot the full attendee list, and ask Dan Prnka to check with his guys.

Or maybe it was the woman who got caught stealing a flag who left it out of a sense of guilt ;_

Or maybe it was the woman who got caught stealing a flag who left it out of a sense of guilt ;_

Thanks, let me know if anyone responds. There was a photo of a table having dinner in the bar, I'll upload it later to see if anyone recognises who could have been behind the lense.

Thanks, let me know if anyone responds. There was a photo of a table having dinner in the bar, I'll upload it later to see if anyone recognises who could have been behind the lense.

A Table was having dinner in the bar. Now that is one photo I would love to see :wacko:

• Upvote 1

If you mail me a few photos, I can put them in a public dropbox with url link, which all our ticket holders can check to see if they recognise people. Probably include some non-party pictures showing another part of their holiday might be the most help.

Will do so tonight when I get home from work. There is literally only photos of the party, and everyone looks reasonably sober at the point of the last photo!

That reminds me, did any flags go walkies this year at all?

Hope the camera is returned to its rightful owner soon!

When Bob was on stage there was a woman ducking in and around the area where the flags were (I thought at the time trying to get onto a seat to get a better view) and I think it was her that tried to take one and put it in their bag, but was swiftly told otherwise.

When Bob was on stage there was a woman ducking in and around the area where the flags were (I thought at the time trying to get onto a seat to get a better view) and I think it was her that tried to take one and put it in their bag, but was swiftly told otherwise.

She thought she was going to get away with it and bluff her way through. Unfortunately for her, she'd come up against "honkforgronk", there's no way that flag was going anywhere it wasn't meant to. Nice job Judy,

She was given the choice of putting it back or meeting Judy's ice-hockey playing side. She chose the lower dental costs option.

Haha glad she was found out, after all the work people put in and the money the flags cost and people just try to take advantage, not on!

Actually - Judy was the enforcer for Sam (UKPatsfan) who saw the incident and went to retrieve the flag, backed up by her partner Chris. Nice work by all involved.

She would have got away with it too, if it hadn't had been for you meddling kids !

Scooby snacks all round.

Credit to M&M for stopping me confronting her and having her ejected by security. But I just can't help wondering who she was, whether we've shared friendly emails during the ticketing process, was she part of the Pranka goup, and did she pre-plan it because she has already has a '09 flag? I guess we'll never know.

A big praise to all the guys who organized everything last weekend. I had a great time in London, especially the party was awesome! Thank you very much and I hope to meet all the great fans again who were there!