Italian Stallion

After the pre-game party.....

Not sure if this has been discussed anywhere but are folks doing

anything after the party ends at 10?

Great idea, but can you start a new thread for it please?

Not sure if this has been discussed anywhere but are folks doing

anything after the party ends at 10?

Great idea, but can you start a new thread for it please?

Unfortunately I am unable to start a new topic :(

The party doesn't have to end at 10. The doors are opened to the public but they won't be able to get in if we all stay there.

One in, one out etc

It's the UKPatriots version of sardines!

If people are staying out I'd be definitely up for joining. I'm otherwise occupied earlier in the evening (did anyone mention Muse at the O2?), but would join as soon as possible and keep going into the early hours...

If people are staying out I'd be definitely up for joining. I'm otherwise occupied earlier in the evening (did anyone mention Muse at the O2?), but would join as soon as possible and keep going into the early hours...

No, and don't you dare mention them at anytime during the weekend if my wife is within earshot, or I'm likely to get shot. :wacko:

UKP lock-in!

AussiePatriot - same, as I also don't want a sore head on Sunday!

Will need my milk & cokies before I go to bed! Can't stay up too late at my age....

The only reason you get a headache is from dehydration, drink as much as you want, just make sure you drink a couple of pints of water before bed. You may piss it, but at least you won't have a headache in the morning! Haha

The only reason you get a headache is from dehydration, drink as much as you want, just make sure you drink a couple of pints of water before bed. You may piss it, but at least you won't have a headache in the morning! Haha

This and eat a sandwich before you go to sleep. I've had about three hangovers in the last 8 years since I discovered this trick - and that includes two years of bewilderment from housemates at uni!

This and eat a sandwich before you go to sleep. I've had about three hangovers in the last 8 years since I discovered this trick - and that includes two years of bewilderment from housemates at uni!

Haha you never told them your trick?! A little harsh!

Haha you never told them your trick?! A little harsh!

Course I did, they were just too hungover to listen!

Thanks Dad

• Upvote 1

Anyone going to be heading towards the Green Man afterwards?

After the pre-game party?

Never heard of the sandwich trick. So I will have to drink 2 pints of water, and a sandwich - and then, no headache!

• Upvote 1

(I mis-read the topic for that one...)

The Green Man is open very late on the Saturday, but after the pre-game party you might have missed the 'snail' racing by then....!.... I probably won't be checking out the Green Man this year as Pats events take priority on the Saturday and I want some sleep before Pats Sunday.

I was wondering how long the Green Man would be open on the Saturday as staying the Ibis Wembley it might be an idea to haed back that with last tube and party on somewhere more local.

I was wondering how long the Green Man would be open on the Saturday as staying the Ibis Wembley it might be an idea to haed back that with last tube and party on somewhere more local.

I'm just told it's open "til very late" by the organisers. I have been there up until midnight on the Saturday night for previous events, after the snail racing, but not stayed any later....

Edited by Patsfanuk

(I mis-read the topic for that one...)

The Green Man is open very late on the Saturday, but after the pre-game party you might have missed the 'snail' racing by then....!.... I probably won't be checking out the Green Man this year as Pats events take priority on the Saturday and I want some sleep before Pats Sunday.

Of course after the Pats pre-game party. Im staying in the Wembley Plaza so i have to go back that way anyway. Usually open till late and full of people so thats why im heading there.

Quality advice :D i'll bear that in mind on Wembley weekend..and have spare sheets ready :P

We just saw Morrissey in NY City Wednesday night... Muse does a great cover of please, please let me get what I want...

If anyone is staying closer to the Downtown area and knows a good place to head for the late night I would be all ears.

Of course after the Pats pre-game party. Im staying in the Wembley Plaza so i have to go back that way anyway. Usually open till late and full of people so thats why im heading there.

I'm now told the Green Man's main bar will be open until 1am on the Saturday....

I'm now told the Green Man's main bar will be open until 1am on the Saturday....

Wonderful, few drinks before bed.

Edited by MB_22

Wish I could stay but need to make it back to Victoria for the train back to Rochester. May be able to stay for like half hour :L

I am very happy to post on thos thread, because today I received an email that I am in for tickets for THE UKPatriots party. So happy. A BIG THANK YOU for the organizers. I will go to the great British institution called the Pub. As long as they have craft beers or real ales.

Patsfanuk... I'm staying at the Hilton on Lakeside Way so not far from the Green Man. What's the best way to get up there after the pre game party?

I was thinking Picadilly Circus UG to Wembley Park UG? Do you know of a better route?

Thanks!

I want to stay til much much later after 10 - however I'll be relying on the tube and DLR (docklands light rail) - as I'm staying with family friends in the docklands, I'd end up being left stranded, so unsure what to do...

Edited by JetGough

Bakerloo line is closed on Saturday between Elephant & Castle to Paddington.

You would need to go Piccadilly line to Green Park, then Jubilee Line to Wembley Park

Patsfanuk... I'm staying at the Hilton on Lakeside Way so not far from the Green Man. What's the best way to get up there after the pre game party?

I was thinking Picadilly Circus UG to Wembley Park UG? Do you know of a better route?

Thanks!

Do you have any more info on these mate?

Any going to docklands?

Matt - last DLR from Bank to docklands is around 0030, and the tube will operate until around midnight, too.

As Warren said above, you can always use the night bus (Oyster and travelcards are valid on these) :

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/bank-timetable-information.pdf

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/trafalgar-square-night-north-east.pdf

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/trafalgar-square-night-south-east.pdf

Matt - last DLR from Bank to docklands is around 0030, and the tube will operate until around midnight, too.

As Warren said above, you can always use the night bus (Oyster and travelcards are valid on these) :

http://www.tfl.gov.u...information.pdf

http://www.tfl.gov.u...-north-east.pdf

http://www.tfl.gov.u...-south-east.pdf

Cheers for info buddy

Just found some later tubes, can get from Charing Cross to Bank, then off to docklands at like 12:45