Sign in to follow this  
mrs laz

UKPatriots Tailgate Party (@GBTP, Green Man Hotel, Wembley)

going solo as my friend is ill, might pop by Green Man, but damn this is intimidating/scary. :/

Its ok, we don't bite

Just come and say hello, I was the same in 2009 and really enjoyed it. Just don't wear anything with NYY on it :P

thanks guys, will definitely try to get there early. might not make it on time thought. :/ and i only own patriots stuff, nothing else. and definitely nothing that's from NY!! haha

Was same for me today. Went solo and meet a load of people at FF and Party and was really fun

glad you had fun today! you gonna be there tomorrow? the tailgating i mean. :)

Shall be there at about 2ish - I'll be the short guy in the Gronk Jersey wearing a Pats hoodie and the brown jacket - will also probably be wearing a red/black/yellow hat to boot

Also Party last night was brilliant - great to see Mr Kraft and meet the great Fitzy. The cheerleaders were also fantastic my dad proclaimed his favourite moment to be the Cheerleaders - we both agree that out of the girls that were there the lovely Stephanie P was the best.

Hopefully it isn't another 3 years before the Pats return to London!

• Upvote 1

Just got back after sneaking out a wee bit early (shame on me!) during the 4th qtr- but even with our late game play this year we were never going to blow that lead!

After a few years off from the roadtrips it was genuinely really pleasing to see so many old and new faces from UKPats at the tailgate! Happy days!! :D

Just before the stroll to the ground, I bumped into Fitzy in the bogs-

Me "Fitzyyyyyyyy"

Fitzy "Yo my man"

Me "I'd shake your hand, but I know where it's just been..."

Fitzy- Laughs...and drills my right shoulder with a punch....

Me "Ouch...." :lol:

I'm not quite sure Fitzy will ever be the same again. Somehow ended up sitting with us (more specifically, stumaloo), and joining in with our nonsense. "Oh Rob Gronkowski, you are the love of my life".....

If anyone has lost a red Canon Powershot a4000is HD camera - Rest assured it is in my possesion. It was left on my table for a good few hours, can't work out who's it is by the photos, but if anyone has lost it, or knows someone who has, let me know and I'll get it in the post to you.

Ryan your joking right Alexandria was the best out of the 4. The picture of her on front of the calendar makes her even better

Just wanted to say it was fantastic to meet a few of the UKPatriots gang, at the Green Man. Good beer, great conversation!!! I was the guy in the Steve Grogan shirt!!!

I certainly hope to be more active on the website. Dont know about u guys but wasn't it great to see so many Pats fans at the game!!!? My voice is very much worse for wear today!!!

Having trouble embedding the vid direct but here's some fine upsatnding citizens of Britain....-shortly to be heading to the Tower...! ;)

Ryan your joking right Alexandria was the best out of the 4. The picture of her on front of the calendar makes her even better

No definitely Stephanie P. She knows who the best ref in the world is (and it ain't Walt Coleman) :D

No definitely Stephanie P. She knows who the best ref in the world is (and it ain't Walt Coleman) :D

After getting back to the Burgh yesterday and breaking out the calendar to ensure that it wasn't in any way shape or form damaged I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong to go for Stephanie P. - Instead I'm going with the lovely Lisa Marie, who will most certainly be flavour of the month come November 2013

Britni is still my favourite! It will be July 2013 in my house all year round, just like it was in February 2010 for a while too!

Had to change my laptop wallpaper to Alexandria she was so nice. Even got the calendar up alread because she's on the front :L. Any else see jäger women from green man with the fake tits too?

Edited by Tommo

Had to change my laptop wallpaper to Alexandria she was so nice. Even got the calendar up alread because she's on the front :L. Any else see jäger women from green man with the fake tits too?

body of baywatch face of crimewatch

Well I don't know anyone yet so hope I make some new aquaintences!

Matt, it was good to meet you on Sunday, I hope you were waving your towel with pride wherever you were in the stadium.

I hope you're not supersticious Tommo, but hanging a calendar up early brings bad luck. Might be an idea to save it for January.

Now, keeping them up at the end of the year, well that's fine, trouble is, I seem to be running out of wall space :D

Ever the diplomat Warren, still at least it shows you evaluated the whole package :D

I hope you're not supersticious Tommo, but hanging a calendar up early brings bad luck. Might be an idea to save it for January.

Now, keeping them up at the end of the year, well that's fine, trouble is, I seem to be running out of wall space :D

But the front cover is just too good to take it down :L I like waking up and seeing it next to my bed with the poster ;)

Ever the diplomat Warren, still at least it shows you evaluated the whole package :D

Seen you with far far far worse Warren...

For me it was a toss up between Staphanie and Lisa Marie. But having been within touching distance of them when they were doing their routine on stage at the Sports Cafe and having had the honour of standing inbetween two of them in the huddle, I have to go for Stephanie. She was amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off of those pompoms all night.

Aldo - was that touching or drooling distance?

:-)

I cant surly be the only one who thinks Alexandria is the best

Tommo - I Agree - nuff said haha :)

• Upvote 1

hanging a calendar up early brings bad luck.

Hanging THAT calendar up would bring bad luck in my house whatever time of year I hung it up!

:lol: :lol: Me to SS in fact the calender would be in the bin and i'd be hung up there myself :lol: :lol:

I think there was more Jager on her top than there was in the bottles she was carrying around!

Had a great time at the Green Man pre match, top atmosphere!

Edited by AussiePatriot

Tommo - I Agree - nuff said haha :)

correct: you are not the only one ;)

Nice to see people with taste :)

Hanging THAT calendar up would bring bad luck in my house whatever time of year I hung it up!

second that ade my better half would kill me, my son said to me at the party "shall we get mammy a calender?" "i doubt she would want one" was my reply lol

second that ade my better half would kill me, my son said to me at the party "shall we get mammy a calender?" "i doubt she would want one" was my reply lol

come on boys, sounds like your diplomacy and powers of persuassion are slipping here.

Missed opportunity with your son Dwayne, he could have taken a nice pressie back for his mum, after all, it was his idea.

are you sure he didn't say " shall we get a mammory calendar" :D