Sign in to follow this  
KentPatsFan

UKPatriots IS Flag Football Tournament 2012 - Details and Team Registry

do we have any officials to the tournament??

We have TBX and weren't you stating some net rest on the other thread?

We also have myself if we have enough players which, if 2009 is anything o go by, we will have more than enough of.

I'm 30 working on 31 but I'll play on whatever side needs me.

I tried, rather meekly, to gather some of the US folks coming over but I suspect they have other items on their itinerary.

I'm 30 working on 31 but I'll play on whatever side needs me.

I tried, rather meekly, to gather some of the US folks coming over but I suspect they have other items on their itinerary.

I've stuck you in the over 30s for now.

I have a feeling there will be a little tweaking on the day anyway.

I'm under 30 and an American living in the UK you may be able to add to the roster, I'll have to work out some details to see if I can for sure do it. I've got some dodgy knees from when I used to play football/basketball back in the states, but the competitiveness is still there :D

Edited by Donjamin

I'm under 30 and an American living in the UK you may be able to add to the roster, I'll have to work out some details to see if I can for sure do it. I've got some dodgy knees from when I used to play football/basketball back in the states, but the competitiveness is still there :D

I have put you down. A friend of mine is also coming along also so, if you and Tonmo can play, we will have six at least to get things started.

Guys,

Can I recommend that you bring white and blue to see if we can get alternate colours going.

I am sourcing some bibs but it would be good if we don't have to use them.

I'll be bringing all three.

I should be good to go assuming Northern line to Camden Town is working as scheduled. I don't have any white Patriots gear and not sure I can get my hands on any beforehand, but should be good to go with blue.

Is there any more spaces for this? As i would like to join in this time round :)

Is there any more spaces for this? As i would like to join in this time round :)

Of course there is! I'll stick you in the under 30s!

IMPORTANT NOTE: we have special guests arriving who will only be available fom 10am until 11am....therefore we would like you there for a 10am START.

Travelling from Victoria and due to lines closed im going to have to go to Bond Street instead of Regents Park but does anyone know the best way to get there once out of bond street

Travelling from Victoria and due to lines closed im going to have to go to Bond Street instead of Regents Park but does anyone know the best way to get there once out of bond street

Don't mess around doing that. It's an absolute trek from there. Go northbound to Euston on the Victoria line then change at Euston and head northbound on the Northern line and get off at Camden Town. Walk down Parkway and enter through Gloucester Gate. We'll be right there.