Sign in to follow this  

Couln't post in the Wembley 2012 section of forum so thought I'd ask here.

Is anyone else going to the NFL Fan Forum (aka Question & Answer session) with Roger Goodell on the day before the game?

Me and the missus have been invited, been told to wear jerseys so look out for the BRADY / BRANCH combo!

Think they arrange transport to the fan rally.

Never been to the fan rally before. Is it worth going?

Couln't post in the Wembley 2012 section of forum so thought I'd ask here.

Is anyone else going to the NFL Fan Forum (aka Question & Answer session) with Roger Goodell on the day before the game?

Me and the missus have been invited, been told to wear jerseys so look out for the BRADY / BRANCH combo!

Think they arrange transport to the fan rally.

Never been to the fan rally before. Is it worth going?

I went last year, it IS worth a visit, there are plenty of famous NFL names on view on the stage, last year "The Bus" was there along with Richard Dent and Shaun Gayle from the Bears famous "85" defense.

They also have musical acts performing Maverick Sabre was on last year and was very good, I had never heard of him before but sounded excellent, there were plenty of food choices there including a Bodeans stall.

There were some celebrity photo opportunities as well Cecil Martin was milling around nearby, there were stalls to get your NFL merchandise as well focusing on the teams playing Sunday, plenty of Pats Nike, New era gear hopefully this year, I also purchased the Gameday programme a day before the game, this was a result as it saved me creasing it to buggery at the game.

I think the Q&A is before the Fan Rally. Our "fun event" is the Flag football.

Well you can't blame a brother for trying.

I am going along with the wife, we will be easy to spot as will both have blue number 12s on :)

I went to this last year and thought it was a really good morning and the fan rally is fun a few hours in the afternoon.

I went to the fan forum last year and it was a decently organised event got to have a brief one on one word with Goodell, The Bus and Alister Kirkwood after too. They put everyone on a bus (with the cheerleaders last year) to the fan rally. Fan rally is good but this year having some Pats on stage will make it can't miss

Application to NFL uk a few weeks before

Edited by Stejon