Haha I thought this was going to be a joke. Don't think of you using OMG to start a thread!!

Get in! A huge luxury and honour to see the team I love twice in a year!!

Guest Keithj

With my tickets arriving it really hit home to me this morning. Let the excitement build!!

Keith

Guest JetGough

This is probably for a new post, but I don't have the relevant privaledges as of yet, so I'll ask here.

Is anyone still awaiting the arrival of their tickets? I bought mine the day after superbowl and still have yet to receive them. I know they say it can take up to 5 days before the event, but it's driving me crazy!

Mine came last week..always afraid they'll disappear on the way over.

Confused by Maroney pic..could someone straighten me out? found nothing on line

Its a Steven Jackson Pic. With the Rams being the home team they put him on them.

Wheels up from Logan a week from today. Can't wait. Hope to hell they are 4 and 3 when they get over there.

Its a Steven Jackson Pic. With the Rams being the home team they put him on them.

Wheels up from Logan a week from today. Can't wait. Hope to hell they are 4 and 3 when they get over there.

Sorry about that,was thinking about Maroney's #39 with Pats.They do look a little bit alike (hair anyway)

Yeah leaving from Boston next Wed too/ Air Canada via Montreal..are you on same flight??

Sorry about that,was thinking about Maroney's #39 with Pats.They do look a little bit alike (hair anyway)

Yeah leaving from Boston next Wed too/ Air Canada via Montreal..are you on same flight??

Would really like to see Pats be home team for once..felt overloaded with Tampa stuff at last game

Would really like to see Pats be home team for once..felt overloaded with Tampa stuff at last game

Doubt you'll see that any time soon. Seems they use teams that can't sell out home games to be the home team. Tampa, St. Louis, Jacksonville, etc. With the Pats having a 17 year sell out streak and 50K fans on the waiting list going to be a while till they can't sell out. That being said, Kraft LOVES to find new markets so he will always be willing to be the visitor there.

They look alot alike unless they have a ball in their hand and have to hit a hole before it closes. In those cases they look NOTHING alike. Jackson looks like a RB and Maroney looked like Fred Astaire.

Unfortunatley we are on American. I just hope the damned flight takes off on time.

Guest sanj2000

This is probably for a new post, but I don't have the relevant privaledges as of yet, so I'll ask here.

Is anyone still awaiting the arrival of their tickets? I bought mine the day after superbowl and still have yet to receive them. I know they say it can take up to 5 days before the event, but it's driving me crazy!

Matt - mine came a week or so ago, from Ticketma$Ster. They are supposed to be sent out "secure delivery", but no signature was required for them - even though I had paid an extra £5 for Special Delivery.

Matt - mine came a week or so ago, from Ticketma$Ster. They are supposed to be sent out "secure delivery", but no signature was required for them - even though I had paid an extra £5 for Special Delivery.

Yeah, I hated them for that. Mine was delivered to my home when I was at work. When they noticed I wasn't home they gave the package to a neighbour. I was sooo damn worried all day 'til I got home and found the package in my mailbox.

Me too they made alot of $$ on that ...I was suposed to get a warning email when they'd arrive as well..that didn't come and I just happened to

be home when UPS showed up.

They look alot alike unless they have a ball in their hand and have to hit a hole before it closes. In those cases they look NOTHING alike. Jackson looks like a RB and Maroney looked like Fred Astaire.

Unfortunatley we are on American. I just hope the damned flight takes off on time.

We got a slight time change leaving already,,not a lot of time between connections, so I have the same thing in the back of my mind.

Don't watch Rams a lot..but loved watching Maroney weave around past all the big guys!!

Mine arrived last week and were just in the general mail rather than being signed for as other people have said. If you go on the Ticketmaster site you should be able to track your order from there.

We got a slight time change leaving already,,not a lot of time between connections, so I have the same thing in the back of my mind.

Don't watch Rams a lot..but loved watching Maroney weave around past all the big guys!!

Don't know where you are but did you did you feel the earthquake last nite..got quite a shake here in Lexington with a rumble too!

I'm in North Attleboro and didn't feel it, but a friend from Foxboro called and asked if I felt it cause he did. Hope the Stadium is fine for Sunday. I'd hate for a big piece of concrete to fall on Fat Rexy's head

Guest JetGough

Mine arrived last week and were just in the general mail rather than being signed for as other people have said. If you go on the Ticketmaster site you should be able to track your order from there.

Okay thanks for the info guys. If someone else hadn't received theirs I wouldnt be so worried, but now I'm panicking they've gone somewhere...

Guest sanj2000

Matt - I did get a text message saying they were being dispatched, then another text message saying the tickets had been delivred (someone was at home for that).

Might have even got an email as well, but can't check hotmail at the moment.

Get on to Ticketma$$ter website to track it as Hanks said - we want you there to root for the boys in blue! (or white? or red?)

Matt - I did get a text message saying they were being dispatched, then another text message saying the tickets had been delivred (someone was at home for that).

Might have even got an email as well, but can't check hotmail at the moment.

Get on to Ticketma$$ter website to track it as Hanks said - we want you there to root for the boys in blue! (or white? or red?)

I got the text saying they were dispatched a day after they were delivered!

Mine arrived last Wednesday via UPS having been posted on the Tuesday, not bad as I live in NYC. Flying over on Friday 26th and staying in Kent (its where I'm from), train up on Sunday for game. Can't wait then next game I see the Pats live will be at the Meadowlands vs the jets on Thanksgiving day!

Guest JetGough

Good news, tickets arrived! No email or text, but nevermind. See ya'll next weekend! :D

Still need a place to party on saturday night, if anyone is going elsewhere, and is happy for me and mrs to tag along let me know :)

Guest sanj2000

In a week's time, the Wembley Tour would have finished by now (nearly midday), and we would have seen wheer the Pats were going to beat the Rams 42-20, in an unconvincing manner....

Guest JetGough

OMMMMGGGGGG EVEN MORE! It's Thursday tomorrow meaning its then Friday! Meaning its PATS TIME!

Guest JetGough

But on Sunday night it will alllll be over. :(

Way to bring down the mood Gough...

Guest dave45

I have just been to draw out my money for the weekend. That somehow seems to make it all seem more real.

Guest dave45

I have just been to draw out my money for the weekend.

Drinks are on Dave45!

Not even on the pub tour, Hanks :D

Guest JetGough

Thank God its pay day tomorrow - I'm not sure how much I'll end up spending, I imagine it will be considerably high. How much is everyone else planning on parting with?

I'm not probably going to spend as much as a lot of others will, but considering I am in the midst of saving up for my wedding in the USA in August, with hotel, travel, etc. it's quite a bit out of my 'disposable income'!

Guest sanj2000

I'm a tight-fisted git, who hates parting with any money - just ask the girlfriend on Sunday!

Guest Keithj

We're at the Natural History Museum, which is open to 22.30 tonight. I've been to Nike Town and bought a home Gronk and a Pats hoodie. Hope to be at the flag football tomorrow.

Keith

Did they have much selection at Niketown Keith?

I was in there today. Brady - blue and white, Gronk - blue, Welker - white. There were a couple of hoodies and t-shirts and that was pretty much it for Pats gear. :(

Guest JetGough

Did they have much selection at Niketown Keith?

I was in there today. Brady - blue and white, Gronk - blue, Welker - white. There were a couple of hoodies and t-shirts and that was pretty much it for Pats gear. :(

Thanks man, bit dissapointing. I'll have to settle for a Welker!

We were in the Nike store today. The selections were pretty poor. Still can't find a Wilfork. They did have a white Brady that I set my sights n as I don't have a white Brady. And I also had to move up a size from what I usually got with Reebok. But I decided not to get it because of the price. £70. I was told that I could get the same jersey in America for $70. So I will wait a little bit longer and get one from America.

Cant wait for lil' bro to get here so we can leave for London town! Been looking forward all week to this weekend!!!

Guest Keithj

The problem with Nike Town is it has to be all things to all men. It has two or three items fir each team and a bit more for Rams and Pats. I don't see how they could have a wide range of, say, shirts in the necessary wide range of sizes in the area available. They weren't half shifting stuff! Most people had at leazt two items.

Keith