Warren

Massive Thank You

What a fantastic weekend, which wouldn't have been possible without the great work by the dedicated few who made it all possible for the rest of us. Thank you so much to you all.

The pre game party was superb and it was good to meet some of you guys. The wife seemed to take a bit of a shine to Pat Patriot and it could be the start of something special as after years of me trying to get her into football she is now showing an interest. Although she did let herself down by saying how nice she thought the Dolphins shirts were!!

Also met a few from here in the Marylebone sports bar and grill after the game but by then the vodka was taking over so I don't recall who you were.

Fantastic weekend, thanks again

Was trying to think of a way to thank all you guys, and especially Ade for hand delivering my tickets due to my Seattle trip. So here's the streaker ...

Streaker.jpg

Oh there is really no need for that.....

Just want to echo the comments of everyone else , fantastic weekend & thanks to everyone involved making it happen pity it was all over so quick !!

Now bring on next years roadtrip :)

Can't get that Rob Gronkowski song out of my head !!!

I didn't know who was who, who were the nice chaps issuing the tickets at 2pm on Saturday? Again folks, thank you for all you do.

Glad to have you along. On Saturday afternoon, you will have met Ade (Seagull) & James (in Wales) doing tickets. Damo (Damien) was the torch bearer. Mark (Swindon) was there distributing towels, and also present were Jamie (patriotsjay), Andy (Wales), Mo (Jaco), Danny (D_Loughran). Apologies if I've missed anyone. It was somewhat dark!

Ben and I finally arrived home last night. Our stay in London was exactly what was expected - just fantastic - from the time we arrived to the time we departed for home. I can't thank the UKPatriots from across the pond enough for being the friends you all have become over the past 8+ years. We could never have enjoyed our trip without the UKP events on Friday night. Saturday night and of course sitting with everyone at the game on Sunday. I think Ben and I can safely say that, even after our 21 seasons as STHs, we have never enjoyed such a fun-filled game-time experience.

We hope everyone got home safely.

2009 - 2012 - 2015??

Ben and I finally arrived home last night. Our stay in London was exactly what was expected - just fantastic - from the time we arrived to the time we departed for home. I can't thank the UKPatriots from across the pond enough for being the friends you all have become over the past 8+ years. We could never have enjoyed our trip without the UKP events on Friday night. Saturday night and of course sitting with everyone at the game on Sunday. I think Ben and I can safely say that, even after our 21 seasons as STHs, we have never enjoyed such a fun-filled game-time experience.

2009 - 2012 - 2015??

And many more hopefully.

Glad you both got back safely.

I think Ben and I can safely say that, even after our 21 seasons as STHs, we have never enjoyed such a fun-filled game-time experience.

In the NFL you have got a great product, you just need us Brits to show you how to enjoy it ;)

Pleasure as always to see you at the game, Howard. Glad you both had a safe flight back across The Pond and are safe and well.

Glad you made it back safely Howard and hopefully all was well when you got home. I'm pretty sure Pam and I will be on the next RT and look forward to seeing you then.

2009 - 2012 - 2015??

Glad you are safely back.

I'll just add my thanks to everyone at UK Patriots for a fantastic weekend. (Just catching up with stuff now....)

Pre-game party at Sports Cafe was excellent and seeing everyone at the Green Man was great as well.

Then an excellent performance in the big game from the Pats to stuff the Rams! Pats now 2-0 playing in London. We could see the towels, flags and hear the UK Pats at the other end of the stadium where we were sitting!

Hopefully will see you all at the Super Bowl Party early next year....!....

Edited by Patsfanuk

Had an absolute blast from start to finish . So well organised and the craic was mighty .

We took over Wembley and im proud to be a UKPatriot :)

Thank you

I'm finding it very hard to put in to words exactly how I would sum up the weekend. I think in a way it was for me like a drug induced euphoric haze (I'm old enough to have vaguely witnessed the sixties, nuff said?). Indeed, it was like being on a high because I certainly crashed back to earth Monday morning!

Meeting people again, who I last saw three years ago, meeting those who I'd never met before; so much to take in, in such a short time, all very overwhelming!

To everyone who played their part in putting the weekend together and to everyone else who made it memorable just by their very presence, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

THANK YOU!

I know it's been said many times, but I'd like to add to the chorus here by saying THANK YOU. From organizing the pre-party, or the tailgate, or just answering questions about how to get around and wheres a good place to eat. This site and the people on it made for an incredible first (and definately not last) trip to London.

If anyone finds themselves coming to Gillette for any coming games (or just to Boston for that matter) please feel free to drop me a line and I'd be happy to try and make your trip as good as mine was.

Special thanks to my late night drinking partners, Gareth, Steve and Markus, it's been a long time since I was asked to leave a bar at 1am, because they needed to close up.

It's wasn't our fault that everyone else had left! Thanks Mark for including us over the weekend, you made us feel very welcome and helped make a fantastic weekend.

2009 - 2012 - 2015??

Glad you are home safely Howard, hope the family is well too.

If anyone finds themselves coming to Gillette for any coming games (or just to Boston for that matter) please feel free to drop me a line and I'd be happy to try and make your trip as good as mine was.

Deal! ;-)

2009 - 2012 - 2015??

Glad you are home safely Howard, hope the family is well too.

Ben and I are totally exhausted. Luckily, the homes of neither Ben nor I suffered any damage. The rain was minimal (compared to NY, NJ or CT) but it was very windy for a while. We consider ourselves very lucky. Thanks again to you and the rest of the crew for nothing less than a fantastic time. I can't wait for next season's RT.

Thanks to Daniel for providing the entertainment. If TV's were banned I would recommend you all buy a Daniel....

The apartment sure was quieter once Daniel left. He never did answer that question : "Danny - do you want to be..." ;-)

I'd like to thank everyone who gave up their time to organise a great weekend.

I must still be suffering jet lag and our daylight savings time. I didn't see this thread earlier. I posted the same sentiments in another thread.

Short version.

Job well done by a great bunch of people.

Thanks to all

with delay, and I apologize for it, I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful weekend

what to say ?

these days were incredible, beautiful for us fans of the Patriots

Saturday night was great, as I expected,: talk to J.Smith, G. Santos, Zolak, shake hands with Mr. Kraft and do a word with so many of you (including the 'awesome' Fitzy), the beautiful cheerleaders, the mascot Pat Patriot and then what about Sunday afternoon - I regret that I was not more close to you because you have done a great cheer - you are really exceptional fans !

nice to know personally even then fans from the U.S. as SoCal Bong and his wife ('arrivederci' somewhere) and review others as Mandy and Papa Lazarou and make new ones (sorry if i do not remember all names but probably you could help me...)

another 'thanks you too Ade' for help and support

I hope one day to be with you in Foxboro, I'm sure it would be great !

then, again,many thanks from Italy

grazie, arrivederci to you too Uk Patriots

Edited by italian pat patriot