Warren

Massive Thank You

i wanted to a big thanks to Ade and James you both were amazing and made a great weekend even better.

Us fans are very lucky to have great people who care so much about our team and you both make it even better

Thanks also go to the guys who did the Flags, towels, Tshirts.

The people who organised the Flag football, Pub crawl

Lastly i want to thank all the members of the the best supported UK based NFL fan club. You all are great people and so happy that we can all get together whenever we can.

GO Pats

• Upvote 2

^

Yes- fully agree with all of that .

The weekend's social events enjoyed by so many simply would not have happened if it wasn't for some big efforts and sacrifices by many UKPats for the benefit of us all - especially Ade, James & Damien....big nod also to Steve for reserving the UKPats tent at the GBTP. :D

Just got home after a fantastic weekend of all things Pats; haven't had that much fun in a while. Thanks to everyone who put this together and made it such a great weekend inside the ground and at all the parties and functions. Glad BB and the team gave us a performance to send us home happy and hope they come back soon to extend their unbeaten UK record.

I'd like to add to the above comments, what a fantastic weekend, massive thanks to everyone organising the various events, Ade and James , I don't know how you did it all , but a big thank you.

Thanks to everyone who organised all the other events, I won't name names as not too miss any one out.

It was great to meet so many people whose comments I have read on here over the years, big thanks to Warren for you're company this weekend,let's hope I can make that Road trip soon.

If you add the result into it it was the perfect weekend, even the fan rally with BB, Tom etc turning up, I even had the surreal experience of watching my "Soccer" team Q.P.R. play in the Sports Cafe with the legendary Fred Kirsch from PFW,. Fred also deserves a lot of credit, he basically spent most of his time hanging out with the UKPatriots. Top Man!

I'd just like to say how fantastic it was too see the UKPatriots representation in the ground, it seems it went down visually very well on T.V. with lots of shots of the towels and banners, i've never seen any other team have such good support in all the other games at Wembley.

Well done everyone.

Agree with everything here. Made it a great weekend and was good to meet everyone and was a good game for my 1st to see :L

Don't know if I can say anything that hasn't already been said but thank you. This fan club/forum is amazing and run by some great people. It was my first trip to London and I don't think I could ever top it. You guys did a fantastic job and made all of us feel welcome. Thanks again and Go Pats!

Email to ticket holders:

To all our Gameday ticket holders, Pre-game party ticket holders, friends from far and near, old and new, on behalf of the UKPatriots, THANK-YOU for making it an incredible weekend of full-on Pats activity right here in London.

As well as the US and UK, our guests travelled from Ireland, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, Rumania, Dubai, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium. Who could have forseen that when Chris started our little club 9 years ago?

A special shout of thanks to our team of event organisers, especially James, Mark, Dave, Sam, Damien and Ted.

Also from the Patriots organisation our thanks to Stacey, Fred, Caroline, John and Scott for hosting such a great pre-game party. To Tracy, Stephanie, Alexandria, Amber, Lisa-Marie and Pat Patriot - the ever-enthusuatic cheerleading sqaud that were such a big part of our weekend. Mr Kraft for bringing the best football team in the world to our doorstep for the second time in a little over 3 years, and of course to the players and coaches for producing such a complete and crushing performance on the field. Come back soon - all of you!

Wishing you all "Safe travels" home, especially for those trying to make flights to the East coast, and worried about friends back home. Hopefully you will enjoy the extra opportunity to go sight-seeing if you're flight has been bumped today.

You know where it's at if you're a Pats fan in the UK .. UKPATRIOTS.COM

Cheers, and GO PATS!

Adrian

Thanks for your comments guys, but it's all about YOU. Its the whole fan club for turning up and joining in with such enthusiasm that makes it all work. As the lack of Bucs or Rams events have testified. So Thank-YOU!

Thank you so much folks. As a long-time Patriots fan but newcomer to UKPats I was delighted with what I saw at the weekend, the party was incredible and the passion showed by the fans was superb. You lot at UKPats put a massive amount of effort in for us, the fans. Didn't get to talk to many people at the party at it was so loud (not a bad thing) and my highlight was meeting Brian Lowe! A shame I didn't get to know many other UKPats fans. If anyone wants to add me on Facebook I talk an enormous amount of Patriots stuff.. http://www.facebook.com/markrolfe1975

Thanks again folks,

Mark

taken from UKNFL forum

Originally Posted by redskins1982 viewpost.gif

(noticed a group of pats fans in level 1 rams sideline in the corner i could here them in level 5 on opp side and there was not masses of them)

"Thank you" seems quite inadequate. While those present obviously made the varous events go with a bang, without the earlier spadework the rest of us would have had absolutely nothing.

The only downside is that I can't get "Oh, Rob Gronkowski" out of my head! Ruth will be complaining that I'm singing it in my sleep soon!:-)

Keith

The only downside is that I can't get "Oh, Rob Gronkowski" out of my head! Ruth will be complaining that I'm singing it in my sleep soon!:-)

Is that all? I can't get escape from the image of him doing my wife!

• Upvote 2

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who organised and contributed for all the events to happen over the weekend, it's a shame it had to come to an end but at least it ended with a dominating win!

Also thank you for welcoming me into the group because I really struggle starting a conversation a lot of the time, so I only met a couple of people. Means a lot.

The UKPatriots sign and the towels you guys had was clearly visible from the under big screen towards the Rams entrance tunnel but my pictures turned out a little dark.

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who organised and contributed for all the events to happen over the weekend, it's a shame it had to come to an end but at least it ended with a dominating win!

Also thank you for welcoming me into the group because I really struggle starting a conversation a lot of the time, so I only met a couple of people. Means a lot.

The UKPatriots sign and the towels you guys had was clearly visible from the under big screen towards the Rams entrance tunnel but my pictures turned out a little dark.

Hello Bognor Pat, It was lovely to meet you & I hope you enjoyed the weekend. We are a really friendly bunch so next time just come up to us and say hello.

Top job by all involved in making this weekend happen. Some truly memorable moments had by all I'm sure. I love the fact that our little corner of the stadium was making enough noise to be heard all around, top effort with the singing guys.

Some of my favourite bits; Warren and Jaco putting the flag pole together at Saturday party - like watching two trained chimps trying to type Shakespeare. :huh:

Danny holding the 'Make Noise' sign - only thing missing was 'I'. :P

Seeing the UK Pats choir on You Tube with Fitzy's alternative national anthem.

The Pats blowing out the Rams.

Awesome group of people that come together in a common interest, The New England Patriots. Bring on our next event. :)

I hope that some aspect of The Patriot team sucks next game because I don't know how much of the new 'positive' Warren I can take. He needs something to moan about for all to be well in the world again. :P

Absolutely top weekend. Words can't do it justice.

Thanks to the effort from Ade & James for working noon and night, and mornings, and basically giving up their lives to arrange this for us. I don't know where you found the time with your jobs and families!

Also thanks to Damien for organising the flag football even though I couldn't take part this year, and Mark for the SB&G and rally towels, also not forgetting Yvette for the awesome cupcake!! Trying to keep this short so thanks to anyone I missed who made this weekend so special.

Was a pleasure meeting some new faces, and getting to hang out with so many familiar ones, and meeting ones I have spoken to for years and not had the chance yet to meet! Glad to call you all friends and I look forward to our next meet. Whether that will be the Superbowl party for me, a night at a concert/sporting event or a night at a house watching the game, see you all soon!

:blink: Totally amazing weekend was so glad to finally meet alot of you,the work you guys put in on organising etc is more appreciated than you know and once again big thanx. As for the game what a great result,the new Gronk song was at first hard to believe but everyone around the wife and me were in stitches,only thing i can imagine will top it is a RT. Hi to Bognor Pat who i spent most the party night with and i think he swept up all the bloody raffle prizes :lol: :lol: .Great weekend :P

You have Beth to thank for that..it was her idea! Haha

I didn't know who was who, who were the nice chaps issuing the tickets at 2pm on Saturday? Again folks, thank you for all you do.

Thanks for organising it everyone.

The Pre-Game party was good - met several lovely Pats fans from Boston as we were upstairs all evening (NOT stuffing ourselves at the buffet!) but enjoying some nice company. Downstairs was crowded so I only got to see Robert Kraft at the end of his speech, and totally missed the (in)famous Fitzy.

Met some new people on Sunday, and from our non-UKPats seats, we had a great view - as did the whole stadium, actually - of those terrible towels. People near us were asking abou them and I just so happened to be waving one myself! So UKPats may be getting some additional members soon ;-)

Just looked on NFL website, and the clip of Gronkowski's toy-soldier followed by spike touchdown is mixed in with shots of the UKPats (with towels), and a close up of Dave45!

Guys ive just got home, gotta say this weekend was AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who organised everything and thanks to everyone who i met and spoke to, nice putting some names to faces! Gotta love the Gronk chants!!!

Thanks to everyone for making it a great weekend and passing on thanks from my friends who attended the game with me. They really enjoyed their time with the ukpatriots crew

WOW,what a weekend,all you guys are just amazing,we should have sung to the Rams fans,sing when you're winning,but it wouldn't have been for long lol :D

I had so much fun at the weekend, didn't stop laughing all the way through the game! I was so good to see everyone, we are so lucky to have such a wonderful bunch of people in our lives. Looking forward to the road trip next year already! (wait till Dave sees that remark!! he will be over the moon!!!)

Mrs L and I would like to add our thanks to those above - not only to those who contributed to the organsiation (and there are a lot!!) but to all UKPats who make these events what they are - fantastic fun for a community of friends who would never normally know each other but for that single common denominator - being fans of the Patriots.

A small plug for the roadtrip.... may seem like a long way away but next april will be here before we know it. Let's keep the fantastic spirit going and get as many over to Gillette next year as possible.

Just adding to what everyone else has said really.

Brilliant weekend as always, seeing Danny, Markus and the other Liverpool fans go mental only to have the goal ruled out was a nice bonus. The pre-game party was a blast.

Roll on Superbowl and Road-trip next year

What a great bunch of guys. The spirit in this fan club is just amazing and everyone knows how to have fun. The whole weekend has just gone so quickly but at least we have so many fantastic memories. And the Patriots really know how to turn it on for us - that was Superbowl form.

It was great that we made our presence felt in the stadium and the Sky producer couldn't resist coming back to us. They knew how much we added to the atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Superbowl party - everyone come along if they can. Both old timers and those who have only just discovered what a brilliant club this is. Now that you do know it make sure you make the most of it ! No excuses.

Thanks for organising it everyone.

The Pre-Game party was good - met several lovely Pats fans from Boston as we were upstairs all evening (NOT stuffing ourselves at the buffet!) but enjoying some nice company. Downstairs was crowded so I only got to see Robert Kraft at the end of his speech, and totally missed the (in)famous Fitzy.

Met some new people on Sunday, and from our non-UKPats seats, we had a great view - as did the whole stadium, actually - of those terrible towels. People near us were asking abou them and I just so happened to be waving one myself! So UKPats may be getting some additional members soon ;-)

Just looked on NFL website, and the clip of Gronkowski's toy-soldier followed by spike touchdown is mixed in with shots of the UKPats (with towels), and a close up of Dave45!

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000086532/article/rob-gronkowski-goes-wild-as-patriots-romp-in-london

To all contributors,- be they Mods, regulars, newbies, overseas friends,this weekend proves one thing-

UKPatriots rocked the foundation of true football fans.

be red, white and blue, be proud!

Yeah, thanks to all for making it a real great weekend - even though my only appearance was the Sports Cafe.

Also fantastic being on the other side of the stadium from you guys and some of the photos of you are actually in focus. It was brilliant watching you and the team.

But will we ever be invited back after 35-7 and 45-7 :)

Yeah, thanks to all for making it a real great weekend - even though my only appearance was the Sports Cafe.

Also fantastic being on the other side of the stadium from you guys and some of the photos of you are actually in focus. It was brilliant watching you and the team.

But will we ever be invited back after 35-7 and 45-7 :)

55-7 next time :P

Just to add to all of the above messages, it really felt like the atmosphere was a notch higher this year, and that is down to all of the efforts of those organising, making sure we got to sit together, planning it all out. Thanks to all for a great weekend - can't wait to do it again, hopefully at Gillette.

It was a fantastic day and huge thanks are due to everyone who was a part of it; it was great to meet up with you all again. Hope to see a lot of you in Boston on next year's road trip :)

You have Beth to thank for that..it was her idea! Haha

That surprises me; I was wondering what she made of you singing along really...

Maybe she has a thing for #87?

I will echo the sentiments of this thread. It was a fantastic weekend and none of it would be possible without the hard work of the mods. I bet Ady and James would be delighted if they never had to see another spreadsheet again. Thanks go out to Damo for setting up the Wembley tour which I enjoyed a lot and for the flag football which I also enjoyed despite my one good play being called back for a penalty because a certain QB didn't know where the line of scrimmage was. Thanks to Mark for getting some peeps together for the SB&G. Thanks to James for all his efforts getting the pregame party organised. The party was a huge success and ran very smoothly. And thanks to Ady for getting the game tickets and personally making sure that everybody got what they needed. Well done to Ted and Dave for their efforts for the pub tour. Thanks to the Patriots organisation for sending over those cheerleaders. That was certainly a highlight of the first 2 days. :D And Robert Kraft for taking time out of his busy schedule to come to the pregame party and proving that he is the best owner in the NFL. The entire weekend was just an amazing experience and it shows that we have the best fans club in the world.

PS. We seem to be getting a lot of traffic due to that banner. And seen as I was one of the ones holding said banner, do I get a commission for this? :P

seeing Danny, Markus and the other Liverpool fans go mental only to have the goal ruled out was a nice bonus.

Best non-NFL related part of the weekend.

Awesome weekend, thanks to everyone who helped organise any of the events over the weekend from Friday night at SB&G, Flag Football (I'm getting too old), pre-game party was a blast, tailgate great fun and a perfect result for the Pats. Thanks also to those who helped in arranging the t-shirts and towels.

It was a privilage and pleasure to meet up with everyone and putting some faces to names.

Edited by WelshLancsPat

I just want to add my thanks to all involved in organising such a fantastic weekend!

Both Laura and I really enjoyed the pre-game party and for me a personal highlight was getting to meet, chat with and have my photo taken with Fred Kirsch. I'm a loyal listener of the podcast (and online subscriber to the PFW newspaper) and that was absolutley fantastic!

We were sat in the opposite corner of the stadium to the UKPatriots group and could see you guys waving those towels and making some noise on every Rams 3rd down (and more!). Watched the broadcast replay of the game last night on GamePass and loved how much they showed you guys on camera!

Once again thank you from us, was a weekend I wil always cherish my memories of!

i wanted to a big thanks to Ade and James you both were amazing and made a great weekend even better.

Us fans are very lucky to have great people who care so much about our team and you both make it even better

Thanks also go to the guys who did the Flags, towels, Tshirts.

The people who organised the Flag football, Pub crawl

Lastly i want to thank all the members of the the best supported UK based NFL fan club. You all are great people and so happy that we can all get together whenever we can.

GO Pats

I echo all of the comments above. The plaudits from Mr. Kraft at the Patriots pre-game party were well deserved.

Thanks to Ade & James for all the work they have done re the party & tickets

Thanks to Daniel for providing the entertainment. If TV's were banned I would recommend you all buy a Daniel....

But thanks to all the Patriot fans who turned up & made it a great weekend.

Thanks to Daniel for providing the entertainment. If TV's were banned I would recommend you all buy a Daniel....

Keep in a locked, dark room until required and feed with Krispy Kremes!! :P

Keep in a locked, dark room until required and feed with Krispy Kremes!! :P

Do so at your own risk. May hustle everyone at Poker.

Cheers for a superb weekend everyone i met and those i didnt.

The game and result came in second to the amazing people i met and enjoyed this weekend with.

Laughed so much and had a truly brilliant time.

Thanks all that made it possible. Truly an amazing bunch and pleasure to call Patriots fans.

Well that was a blast. What a great weekend with a great bunch of people.

Like all the others here, special thanks to Ade & James, for the tickets & party arrangements, that spreadsheet must give you guys nightmares.

Sadly, I couldn't get to the Wembley tour or Pub Crawl, but I heard they were both fantastic events, so well done Damo, Ted & Dave45.

Great work with the flags & sails Specialbrew, and James for the T-shirts (pissed off a couple of Rams fans on the tube on Saturday night)

Flag football was fun, and surely someone has got a picture of the streaker, can't believe we all missed it. Great idea of yours with the towels Damo, glad I was able to help you out with that one.

Special thanks to my late night drinking partners, Gareth, Steve and Markus, it's been a long time since I was asked to leave a bar at 1am, because they needed to close up.

Also a blatant plug, watch out for a post reference a meet up at the Sports Bar & Grill at Marylebone for the Jesters game on 22nd/23rd November.

Would love to get as many UK pats fans there for so Beer, Food & a Jets arse-kicking.

• Upvote 1

Was trying to think of a way to thank all you guys, and especially Ade for hand delivering my tickets due to my Seattle trip. So here's the streaker ...

Streaker.jpg

I think we all agree it could've been bigger ......

(sorry to all mobile viewers :( and those of a nervous disposition)

Was trying to think of a way to thank all you guys, and especially Ade for hand delivering my tickets due to my Seattle trip. So here's the streaker ...

Streaker.jpg

I think we all agree it could've been bigger ......

(sorry to all mobile viewers :( and those of a nervous disposition)

It was very cold there on Saturday morning, with a biting wind, that fair whistled through the park :lol: