Sign in to follow this  
PSTAMP

Missed being with you guys

As I was going with a Rams fan, he paid for Club Wembley and it meant I missed the GBTG and also sitting with you all.

First off - what a rip off it was in Club Wembley - never again. Not worth it. Don't ever be tempted.

Second - sitting on the other side of the stadium watching you guys going mental with the towels - did bring a tear to the eye that I was not with you and that you are such a great bunch.

I sat between two Pats fans from Denmark and a Pats fan and his wife from Spain. Highfiving a fellow fan when Ridley scored and then finding out later he didn't understand English - but he understood who is the best NFL team!

So with a lousy hotel, being ripped off for club wembley, missing the flag football, fan rally, and tailgate it was a pretty awful weekend, only redeemed by an awesome party on the Saturday night and a pretty decent performance on Sunday night.

post-151-0-68939800-1351555441_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-93300600-1351555466_thumb.jpg

Edited by PaulsaidThesearemypeople

Next time Phil, next time. Glad that we made our presence known.

A shame your weekend wasn't all you wanted it to be, I guess the game result was some compensation.

How was the prawn sandwiches ? ;)

Invisible!

It was the $15 for a burger, fries and a drink.

Upgrading to a

• Three hour pre-game buffet in one of Club Wembley's private dining facilities
  • Complimentary bar including wine, beer and soft drinks for three hours before the game, between the second and third Quarters (half-time period) and one hour after the game

was £180 per person above the price of the ticket.

Please explain to me how I tell this to my friends in the US who are coming over for the Jacksonville game next year.

How was the prawn sandwiches ? ;)

Invisible!

It was the $15 for a burger, fries and a drink.

Upgrading to a

• Three hour pre-game buffet in one of Club Wembley's private dining facilities
  • Complimentary bar including wine, beer and soft drinks for three hours before the game, between the second and third Quarters (half-time period) and one hour after the game

was £180 per person above the price of the ticket.

Please explain to me how I tell this to my friends in the US who are coming over for the Jacksonville game next year.

Bend over and prepare to be shafted! :D

I wished I was over with the UK Patriots as well. Couldn't have missed where you all were and loved it when Lloyd caught the first TD right in front of you.

I got to sit next to the world's biggest Rams fan who came to the game in a Chargers shirt. Less pro-Rams than hating anything Patriots and he had a far better view than the refs on all of the holding calls on Fletcher even though we were nearly 200 yards away but thankfully he shut up after a while. On the other hand, I was also near a guy in a Sanchez shirt and got to see his increasing despair every time the Miami-Jets score came up on the screen.

I was also near a guy in a Sanchez shirt and got to see his increasing despair every time the Miami-Jets score came up on the screen.

:lol: