Sign in to follow this  
Mrs Bru

Cupcakes

Just thought you may like to see the lovely email i received from the Cheerleaders;

Yvette,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the delicious cupcakes!! Pat Patriot, LisaMarie, Alex, Amber, Stephanie and I all LOVED them! They were so pretty we didn’t want to eat them… BUT WE DID and they were SO good! The cheerleaders from the last trip and I told them about the cupcakes last time and this group was so excited to be treated to the same surprise. Many, many thanks! We have a picture of them posted on the London photo gallery on the cheerleader page of Patriots.com. Your cupcakes are famous!

Thank you SO much and sad that we missed you at the flag football game. Until the next time we come to London, Cheers and Go Pats!!

Tracy

The cupcakes were immense. Enough said.

Can you send a dozen in the post Yvette?! :D

I never really wanted a cupcake as I wasn't all that hungry. But Warren practically forced one down my throat and I'm glad he did. It was feckin delicious. I even went back for a second one. :D

And this ..

MANY thanks for making our trip to London so memorable! From the flag football game to the Sports Café to the game (seeing the LOUD signs across the stadium was amazing, and us getting our side of the stadium to sing your songs was hilarious), the trip was a blast, or “literally brilliant”, as you UK folks would say! We’re already hoping for and looking forward to another trip to London for another game to watch the Pats TOTALLY DESTROY AND DOMINATE whatever team they play! Hahaha

Remember….

Pats Fans,,,HEY

Where ya from… UK

What are you? …. Number One

Whooooo’s your daddy? The Patriots

What do you wanna do? Let’s take it down, down, down, down, TOUCH DOWN!

On three…. One, two,,,, P A T S Let’s Go Pats!!!