Sign in to follow this  
Vangelis

2014 Roadtrip - vs Lions - discussion thread (sponsored by Neils)

Hope you guys all have a great time and we get the result - Have a beer for me, and hopefully I'll be able to make it next year

Great result tonight against a tough defense and really pleased for you guys out there hope you all had a cracking time and safe journeys home all :)

About time the RTs returned to normal game status. All these losses and close scrapes were just not acceptable. Hope the team realised this.

Did I see a stat on twitter of an 11-1 record with UKPatriots in attendance?

We should get a kitty going and send someone to Greenbay ;)

Nice pic. No doubt you all had a great time. Have safe journeys home.

Hi All,

Great win again at weekend [only downside too many penalties].

Anyone back from the trip yet and can't wait to see any reports on the road trip including photos [or are they on any forum already ? I'm still trying to find my way around the site].

I'm so jealous I've got to start planning my next trip !

David

Edited by Mandy (mrs laz)
Topic merged

Did I see a stat on twitter of an 11-1 record with UKPatriots in attendance?

We should get a kitty going and send someone to Greenbay ;)

Nice pic. No doubt you all had a great time. Have safe journeys home.

That stat is for the official annual road trips only. My personal stat is now 13-3, 7-0 at Foxboro, over the last 11 seasons.

Tickets for playoffs will be few and far between unless you know someone who isn't going or a willing to pay an 'unreasonable' price on one of the 3rd party seller's websites. My season tickets cost be an average of $89/seat (I have 2 seats) and I just paid a total of $448 for the potential of 2 games in the playoffs.

Well its been a week since Dad and I returned from a great weekend away in Boston with some absolutley brilliant people.

We both wanted to send a message of thanks to all those people that make these trips such a success. Special thanks to Mandy and Mark for securing the the excellent Pats tickets, Dave for getting those awsome Bruins tickets and Paul, Borris, Judy and Rebecca for putting on a spectacular tailgate. Just to confirm the often mentioned spicy meatballs were worth the trip alone!

Sorry if I have missed anyone who played a pivitol role, but thanks to you too ;)

Raise your glasses to many more successful future trips and a continued strong link with the Patriots family!

So glad to hear everyone had a great time! We absolutely missed being part of it this year and wont be foregoing the Boston leg next year, no doubt about it!

Mark and I would like to add our own thanks to David, who picked up the leg work involved in getting the tickets from the Ticket Office and distributing to the crew. Its quite a responsibility as you can imagine, with 20+ folks depending on you for their ticket - so THANKYOU David for this. Thanks too to Warren for taking the responsibility to organize getting everyone to the ground and back in the car fleet. As usual its a team effort and its great that we get several folks, especially the regulars, making things happen. Long may it continue!

As always we are hugely grateful to our NE-based friends for their help and support in the hotels and tailgate arrangements. Cant imagine doing this without any of you guys - Paul, Ed, Boris, Howie and their families :-)

...and now, to coin a phrase, we are on to San Diego!

Mandy - make sure you bring back that W to keep us in first place :D

Been a bit hectic for me since I got back from the RT. Finally got a few minutes to get on here and tell everyone who missed it, just how much fun it was (M-wa :P).

Shame at the Bruins result on the Saturday, but the Pats definitely put a smile back on our faces on the Sunday! Another memorable trip to add to the collection, we are very lucky we get the chance to do this.

To everyone who works to put this together, year in and year out. You are truly incredible people. The tickets, the tailgate, hotels, transport. It wouldn't be possible without you all. So thank you!

Been a bit hectic for me since I got back from the RT. Finally got a few minutes to get on here and tell everyone who missed it, just how much fun it was (M-wa :P).

Shame at the Bruins result on the Saturday, but the Pats definitely put a smile back on our faces on the Sunday! Another memorable trip to add to the collection, we are very lucky we get the chance to do this.

To everyone who works to put this together, year in and year out. You are truly incredible people. The tickets, the tailgate, hotels, transport. It wouldn't be possible without you all. So thank you!

u mean mean danny dont you and i thought u hated me

Warren what are you talking about?!

Are you looking for some love Warren lol, shouldn't think there's any hate on this place, disagreements but no hate :-)

Sign in to follow this