Sign in to follow this  
Patsfanuk

International Series 2014

Anyone going to Wembley this weekend??

Tony and myself have tickets for all 3 games this year - starting with his team the Raiders on Sunday.

Also, I apologise in advance if anyone spots me in the Wembley area wearing a Raiders t-shirt. :ph34r: (Oh the shame...!...) I haven't totally lost my senses but I do owe Tony after he has temporarily supported the Pats on 3 occasions in recent years and he sported a Patriots t-shirt in Arizona for the Pats game.

We should be at the Green Man on the Sunday morning, (if it's not raining!), will be at Regents Street on Saturday and the 'Fan Plazza' later on Sunday.

Erm Go Raiders?!? :lol::ph34r:

Anyone going to Wembley this weekend??

Tony and myself have tickets for all 3 games this year - starting with his team the Raiders on Sunday.

Also, I apologise in advance if anyone spots me in the Wembley area wearing a Raiders t-shirt. :ph34r: (Oh the shame...!...) I haven't totally lost my senses but I do owe Tony after he has temporarily supported the Pats on 3 occasions in recent years and he sported a Patriots t-shirt in Arizona for the Pats game.

We should be at the Green Man on the Sunday morning, (if it's not raining!), will be at Regents Street on Saturday and the 'Fan Plazza' later on Sunday.

Erm Go Raiders?!? :lol::ph34r:

Most definetely "Go raiders" The enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

Yep will be there, block 120. I'm claiming 'Go Raiders' as it's against the Dolphins and I have Derek Carr in a dynasty FF league...

I hope neither side wins in an epic 49-49 overtime tie!

No idea where my seats are, but am somwhere in the upper deck. See some of you in the Green Man, no doubt.

Edited by Count Rushmore

I know its NFL in the UK but I really cannot get excited about watching the Raiders v Dolphins, and pay £100 for the 'privilege'!