Sign in to follow this  
Bradybunch46

London Celebration if we get to the Super Bowl?

I realize this is hypothetical but if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl just wondered if some of the fans would want to organize a pub watch and rally/celebration in London. Perhaps have a meal/pint at a place like the Maple Leaf and then a celebration at Trafalgar Square or wherever. It is a possibility imo with the way Chung, Avery, and the whole team is playing right now and would like to meet some other Pats fans here in the UK. Cheers lads! Jonathan

p.s. I think Tom Brady wants one more Super Bowl ring!

we have had a superbowl party for the past 10 or 12 years, whether the Patriots are there or not. It's just a good excuse for a bunch of like minded people to get together, eat, drink and have a good time.

As Warren mentioned above, plans are already being made for this years get together, so look out for further information being posted, hopefully quite soon.

Oooh, a get together would be tops :)

we have had a superbowl party for the past 10 or 12 years, whether the Patriots are there or not. It's just a good excuse for a bunch of like minded people to get together, eat, drink and have a good time.

As Warren mentioned above, plans are already being made for this years get together, so look out for further information being posted, hopefully quite soon.

:):):):):):):)

Guest sanj2000

If we do make the Superbowl this year, is anyone planning a trip to Phoenix to attend the game? Has anyone done this before? I am thinking about - probably the last chance to see the greatest quaterback ever to win another ring....

Yeah have a look at the Super Bowl web site, plenty of tours available, plenty of tickets, you can take your pick ! but yeah £10 k would make it a bit easier ! you could get the price down to half that if you skimp a bit !

Perhaps keep this thread for the London party plans (led by Swindy) and start a new thread for "possible" SB trip discussions. But please dont jinx anything and take owt for granted. A lot of football to play yet.

Sorry it ends up I have to work in Scotland that weekend but have a good time lads. Best bet scenario for me is the Hard Rock Café in Manchester lol. So what is your prediction for the game? I think our improved defence and the fact that we won't choke like Denver did against Seattle will be enough to get us by the Seahawks. And the Brady factor in the end. Smart, can read a blitz as good as any QB and I thin he is burning for one last super bowl ring because it has been a while since the last one thanks to the Giants. Jon