Sign in to follow this  
Guest Darren

Birmingham Party?

Guest Darren

Anyone got a Superbowl party in Birmingham? Wheres the best place to watch the game?

I know Walkabout Broad St is showing it, Genting Star City too.

Perhaps make your introductory post in the New members thread first - then see who might be interested in meeting up.

Hi,

I live in Birmingham and can't make London super bowl weekend and I'm looking to see if any other Pats fans are planning to watch in the City Centre?

Would be nice to get a few Pats fans together to enjoy the experience I'm currently looking to go to the Walkabout with at least one other Pats fan any one else interested?

Shame the old Sports Cafe shut. Not the best of venues, but was where I watched us last lift the Vince Lombardi.

Shame the old Sports Cafe shut. Not the best of venues, but was where I watched us last lift the Vince Lombardi.

I watched the 2007 SB in there.... Needless to say it holds bad memories

Is that the Walkabout on Broad Street !

Hi,

I live in Birmingham and can't make London super bowl weekend and I'm looking to see if any other Pats fans are planning to watch in the City Centre?

Would be nice to get a few Pats fans together to enjoy the experience I'm currently looking to go to the Walkabout with at least one other Pats fan any one else interested?

Edited by rob@foxboro

Yes Rob the walkabout is on broad Street , I understand the sports cafe is now called players and is hosting a super bowl party with the birmingham university Lions american football team !

Anyone going?

Edited by Fredmarion

Yes Rob the walkabout is on broad Street , I understand the sports cafe is now called players and is hosting a super bowl party with the birmingham university Lions american football team !

Anyone going?

I will be going down to the SBG London, for the UKPatriots SB party, but yeah i know the Walkabout on Broad street, as i do deliveries to it and all around the City Centre etc it's nice around there with the likes of Brindley place and the canals etc etc !

Have a great time in London just found a pub in the Jewellery quarter in Birmingham showing the game I'll be there cheering on the Pats wearing my John HANNAH retro shirt!

Have a great time in London just found a pub in the Jewellery quarter in Birmingham showing the game I'll be there cheering on the Pats wearing my John HANNAH retro shirt!

Which pub?