mrs laz

2015 Roadtrip planning and discussion thread

The choice is easy .. Colorado Ski resports should be opening by Thanksgiving, so it's the Philly game for me, preceded by a visit to Mile High.

Another skiing trip then Ade :)

If we were to stay at the Swiss Inn in vermont after the game, the owner is an Eagles season ticket holder, and the bar is named "The Eagles Nest".............that could be a lot of fun!

You missed one D-Lo. 2004 was the first time tickets and gameday was arranged through the UKPatriots.

For over 10 11 years now, the organisation has offered tickets to its first official fan club

2004 - Sun 25 Oct (during the renowned Yankees ALDS) vs Jets W 13-7

Given how well I have gotten to know you over the years Ade, I figure your attention span didn't allow you to read my full post, also given by how long it was - I am prone to an essay from time to time! Then again, I did ask for one of the older members to set me straight on that Jets game in 2004! ;)

Not as bad as Warren. He never shuts up!! :D

Edited by Rat Noir

The choice is easy .. Colorado Ski resports should be opening by Thanksgiving, so it's the Philly game for me, preceded by a visit to Mile High.

Another skiing trip then Ade :)

If we were to stay at the Swiss Inn in vermont after the game, the owner is an Eagles season ticket holder, and the bar is named "The Eagles Nest".............that could be a lot of fun!

Nice idea .. Might be a little early for snow in the East though.

You missed one D-Lo. 2004 was the first time tickets and gameday was arranged through the UKPatriots.

For over 10 11 years now, the organisation has offered tickets to its first official fan club

2004 - Sun 25 Oct (during the renowned Yankees ALDS) vs Jets W 13-7

2005 - Sun 20 Nov 1:00pm - Saints W 24-17

2006 - Sun 26 Nov 4:15pm - Bears W 17-13

2007 - Sun 25 Nov 8:15pm - Eagles W 31-28

2008 - Sun 26 Oct 1:00pm - Rams W 23-16

2009 - Sun 13 Dec 1:00pm - Panthers W 20-10

2010 - Sun 31 Oct 4:15pm - Vikings W 28-18

2011 - Mon 21 Nov 8:30pm - Chiefs W 34-3

2012 - Sun 16 Sep 1:00pm - Cardinals L 18-20

2013 - Sun 8 Dec 1:00pm - Browns W 27-26

2014 - Sun 23 Nov 1:00pm - Lions W 34-9

Wow, that makes me realise I've not been on an UK Patriots road trip since 2007, which was my 3rd trip which I can hardly believe was 8 years ago!

This is because I tend to do my own trips to watch games in cities I've not been to before, including for many non-patriots games. I've now seen games in 22 different stadia (yes I do count them!), and have 3 more new ones planned this year. Therefore, I won't make a trip to Foxboro this year but as part of my 4-game trip over 2 weekends, I am planning to do the game in Buffalo in Week 2. I've never seen the Bills play and never been to Buffalo and so that will be a first, and one of 3 new places for me this year.

I never imagined that first year in 2004, that the road trips would still be going on 11 years later!

If you're talking about games other than the RT, your posts are now here -> http://ukpatriots.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5796

This is for talk about the RT only.

(all it takes is a few (lot of) beers/wines and a fantastic sunday roast beef, and I've turned into a nazi mod).

When are you (we) usually offered the tickets?

I mean when do we get information about what game and how many tickets are offered?

We should find out in the next couple of weeks. After that we will open the application process. have a look at previous roadtrip threads for more details.

Thanks, will do!

If you're talking about games other than the RT, your posts are now here -> http://ukpatriots.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5796

(all it takes is a few (lot of) beers/wines and a fantastic sunday roast beef, and I've turned into a nazi mod).

That link doesn't seem to work Ade, perhaps it was one too many beers/wines :):D

We should find out in the next couple of weeks. After that we will open the application process. have a look at previous roadtrip threads for more details.

Now that the schedule is out Mandy, are you going to be doing an "official" voting thread, or have you already done so and I just missed it amongst Seagulls " I'm going to...(which game)" threads. :D

Well we don't know what game the RT game will be, so its a crap shoot of the 8 home games!

You only needed to make 8 threads for the road games! :lol:

Well we don't know what game the RT game will be, so its a crap shoot of the 8 home games!

We can be pretty sure they'll offer us the Jags or the Titans. Latter is too close to Christmas for most, so I'm pretty sure we're going to be in Boston for the last week of September. Red Sox at home to the Orioles that weekend.

Of course it has already been put in motion. Please hold your horses and let us work through the usual process.

We will provide an update as soon as we have it.

ok who is gonna phone up to find out what game they wanna give us? or has this been already put in motion?

Everything comes to he who waits Wazza

Yesssss! He's back!

Would be good to have the Founder back on the trip after something of an absence.

Think it might be about time I returned to the road trip scene...

That would be fantastic!

papa posting on the wifes account here-

Just got off the phone with the ticketing director at Gillette....The Pats will let us know which games are on the roadtrip table, and the applicable pricing structure, in the very near future, PROBABLY next week. I suspect the impact of the new field-level lounge is something they are working through, and the powers-that-be that sign off on these things might have a few other issues on their minds right now :mad: ....but rest assured, we are not forgotten even if the process kicks off a little later than in the past!

Hopefully the demand isn't too extreme that someone who wants to go to their first Patriots game can't go because they haven't made the cut.

Holding out hope for the MIA game.

Yeah, keeping my fingers crossed that the starts will align and I'll be able to join the Road Trip with you guys :-)

We haven't had to turn anyone away in our 10 year history of UKPats roadtripping.

Stay posted, folks..... :-)

Just make it the Eagles Mandy :)

We saw the Eagles last time they played here. Let's have the Jags and a nice warm weather game.

We saw the Eagles last time they played here. Let's have the Jags and a nice warm weather game.

ee105be757bac0f5eb5d8b4aaff2686bef0e5a79

Boston is so much better in the Winter!

I'd be down for the road trip this year, although the trip will be 4 and a bit hours on a bus from NY. Just a little easier and quicker than a journey from Newcastle.

ee105be757bac0f5eb5d8b4aaff2686bef0e5a79

Hey, I'm with you!!

Warm is nice... That's why I'm even considering spending New Years in Florida to catch the game in Miami on January 3 :D

Although, with all the speculation going on about a possible Brady suspension, perhaps an early game is Brady-less which would probably make it a little less interesting... :(

Tickets for the first 4 weeks just got a lot less popular. All signs to point to Jacksonville in week 3.

That's just effed up!!

"It's more probable than not" that Brady was "at least generally aware" of whatever happened to the balls, that isn't even as far as I understand proved ever to have happened...

Totally ignoring the, in my opinion, absolutely credible scientific explanation of the reason the Patriots balls were slightly under inflated at halftime. As well as at least 4 of Colts balls as I understand, but perhaps Pats locker room boys took care of that as well...

I can't believe they dole out that kind of punishment based on something that seems to be more hollow than a Swiss cheese...

Shame on you Roger Goody2Shoes

Hey, I'm with you!!

Warm is nice... That's why I'm even considering spending New Years in Florida to catch the game in Miami on January 3 :D

Hey do .. we already have a small UKPatriots contingent at that one. See the MIAMI thread.

Would be the 2nd "Bradyless" Roadtrip if it stands I believe, 2008 v Rams was Matt Cassell :)

Was my 1st ever encounter with the UK Patriots as well :)

Edited by David

Guest stanleymorgan

Just got off the phone with the ticketing director at Gillette....The Pats will let us know which games are on the roadtrip table, and the applicable pricing structure, in the very near future, PROBABLY next week. I suspect the impact of the new field-level lounge is something they are working through, and the powers-that-be that sign off on these things might have a few other issues on their minds right now :mad: ....but rest assured, we are not forgotten even if the process kicks off a little later than in the past!

2 weeks have passed........any updates ?..i guess not .....

La familia Lazarus are on holiday in Barcelona this weekend, so don't expect an immediate answer. But I'm assuming that no news means no news.

2 weeks have passed........any updates ?..i guess not .....

whats teh rush they will set aside X amount of tickets for us. i am sure the clubs have had a few things to worry about ahead of ticket sales

To be fair; some fan clubs have known for weeks which game they're going to, and it's not easy to plan which other games to go to until we know when the road trip is.

whats teh rush they will set aside X amount of tickets for us.

No news yet. Mark has spoken with the ticketing director and will be speaking with him again this week. We guessed they had other things to be concerned with the last couple of weeks.....

....and as soon as we know anything, you will all know too

Everyone still keeping posted?!

Everyone still keeping posted?!

Waiting anxiously...

....stay posted..... news coming :-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.