Sign in to follow this  
Martynb27

2015 Week 5 @ DAL

I've got tickets for the Cowboys road game, just waiting for the fixtures list to come out as will want to go to a Gillette game either the week before or after Arlington... Hopefully that'll be same weeks as ukpatriots trip

Dallas is still my main focus. It's a bit of a disappointment that I can't tie that in with a game in Foxborough before or after.

I'll try to get to whichever game we're offered at home, unless it's Washington.

Thanks for the heads up Graham, was thinking about this game ..... Wasn't expecting the tickets to be on sale so soon! You might also be interested to know it is the 2nd weekend of the Austin City Limits Music Festival the week before.

Looks like there will be no seats available tomorrow. There is a presale for Club Seat and Reserve Seat holders today and there are tickets available if you have a code for other games (such as Carolina), but none available for our game. They may be standing tickets as it looks as if you can still enter a code to search for availability, although it looks as if there is tiered pricing and we're $49 +taxes&fees to stand rather than $29 for the Panthers game!

Logged on at 10.00 CDT and no bueno, not seated tickets or standing. Just went on to show Anna how expensive the seats were on ticket exchange and there were some standing tickets available direct. So I've now go two standing tickets for the cowboys.

Got two tickets seating just under $500, not going all that way to stand up,stopping with another 14 pats fans from new england who we meet up with every year.

I'm seeking an alternative game as I won't be able to make week 2 @ the Bills no more. I just checked for a single seat re-sale on ticketmaster for this game, and the cheapest ticket is double what a Bills ticket cost. Scandalous prices. Made even worse for me with the weakness of the Canadian dollar. It was around $290US.

Guest lane182

this is my first patriots game in the states and it would be good to meet some uk pats fans if there any going over

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this