Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

2015 Week 9 vs WAS

Yes, I'm going but now just waiting for tickets to go on sale as I've already booked flights and hotels. I'm already planning to see the next two games against the Giants and Bills and I thought with New York - Boston is only 4 hours by amtrak, I'll book an extra week off from work to see this game

Yes, I'm going but now just waiting for tickets to go on sale as I've already booked flights and hotels. I'm already planning to see the next two games against the Giants and Bills and I thought with New York - Boston is only 4 hours by amtrak, I'll book an extra week off from work to see this game

It's 4 hours on a bus, must be quicker by Amktrak (and a lot more expensive!)

Megabus is the best bet.

It's 4 hours on a bus, must be quicker by Amktrak (and a lot more expensive!)

Megabus is the best bet.

It can be done quicker with the Amtrak Express service, but the routine train that makes several stops does take about 4 hours. It is a very nice relaxing trip though, with some nice coastal scenery along the way.

I'll be there for sure! ;)

Ben isn't going so I might have an extra ticket,

Edited by husky71

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this