Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

2015 Week 10 @ NYG

Question - if we win, can we have eliminated them from the post season?

Yes, I'm going but now just waiting for tickets to go on sale as I've already booked flights and hotels. I can't wait to see my first road game in the states

My grandparents secured our tickets over the weekend for this and the Jets game from a contact at the meadowlands. A crew they tailgate with at the Gillette are making the trip for this one so any UKpats around are welcome to join us.

Waheey .. UKPatriots at so many games this year. Let's see if we can find the banner and share it round to get it to as many games as possible for a photo library.

Got my ticket today! $200 in the endzone mezzanine level but they didn't have much left anywhere so I had to take what was offered even with a 15 minute tickermaster pre-sale access link I got after signing up for the Giants ticket sale date info.

Hopefully meet some UK pats fans out there if they're taking a little break to New York

Be there for this game too. Johnson03 you'll have to keep us all posted on the tailgating would be good to meet up with some Pats fans pre-game.

The finer details are being firmed out now will update you late this week or early next week.

It'll only be a small tailgate as most that are making the trip are getting he train down. We intend to park in lot J or K to make it easier for the people not driving coming in from the city as that's where the bus from PA drops off. Hopefully see some of you there.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this