Secret_Seagull

2015 Week 15 vs TEN

I will be there for sure! ;)

Ben isn't going so I might have an extra ticket.

Guest sanj2000

I am planning to attend! I booked my trip at the weekend (also going to the away game in Miami, too).

Sanjay

If any of the US based guys or anyone else are around I currently have a spare ticket, section 291.Only issue is I'm getting the train in from Boston so it would be a very late meet.

If any of the US based guys or anyone else are around I currently have a spare ticket, section 291.Only issue is I'm getting the train in from Boston so it would be a very late meet.

Are you going to every game Carl?!

I've only been to Giants, Broncos, Eagles so far and Green Bay pre season. Going to this one and the Jets, it's a good haul but I was hoping to do a couple more.

I've only been to Giants, Broncos, Eagles so far and Green Bay pre season. Going to this one and the Jets, it's a good haul but I was hoping to do a couple more.

Did you tag on the Titans game so you stood a chance of finishing the season with a winning record? :P

Did you tag on the Titans game so you stood a chance of finishing the season with a winning record? :P

Grandparents decided on a last minute trip to the UK so I'm taking advantage. Was planning on a Miami trip but I blew my air miles on a trip to see Newcastle play at Three point lane last weekend. (Worth the trip warren/Ian eh?) Last time I saw the patriots two weeks in a row it didn't go so well!

MB_22 what section are you sitting in?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.