Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

2015 Week 17 @ MIA

Very happy to say that BruschiFan has confirmed his attendance !!

If anyone else is thinking of joining, we're staying in an area called "Lauderdale by Sea" about 30miles north of Miami. It a great beach location, and gets taken over by sun-seeking New Englanders for the winter holiday (so lots of Pats fans around).

Bob Kraft even turned up and took our table as we left it in one restaurant two years back.

Yes Dave,. Gonna join us? I've got Linda and the family coming, Paul's got his full clan in tow, and I'm hoping to persuade Jaco too.

Hell Yeah! best way to spend my birthday! then some time in the Keys....i'll look into it now.

We are stopping in Lauderdale by the sea...we have just purchased four tickets for the game from Ticket master, and proberbly will go on the bus trip from the hotel or village grille, also two tickets for Dallas should be with us in september Via stubhub for a slightly inflated price.

Guest sanj2000

I booked my holiday at the weekend, so will be attending this game as well. Dependent on whatever disabled-friendly tickets I can get on stubhub, I wil try and take my mother along - it will be her first NFL game, at the age of 76!

footnote :

I remember watching - in disbelief - the same fixture last year, while I was on holiday in Big Island, Hawaii (very weird to watch the game in the morning due to time difference!). How on earth did we contrive to lose that game......but we did go on to win the biggie :-)

We are stopping in Lauderdale by the sea...we have just purchased four tickets for the game from Ticket master, and proberbly will go on the bus trip from the hotel or village grille, also two tickets for Dallas should be with us in september Via stubhub for a slightly inflated price.

Ron .. Sanj .. Glad to have you along.

We're in Laud-by-Sea too Ron. Can recommend the Beachside Village Resort for pre and post game, plus transport into the stadium (see flier above). $95 for Party & Bus package (without game tix)

Ron .. Sanj .. Glad to have you along.

We're in Laud-by-Sea too Ron. Can recommend the Beachside Village Resort for pre and post game, plus transport into the stadium (see flier above). $95 for Party & Bus package (without game tix)

Booked on the party bus package..me the wife and two mass girls we hook up with at games

Well that was disappointing :-(

Watching football with the family is a very different experience (and much more expensive), but the BVR guys recognised us from a few years back and looked after us well. It's a great weekend for anyone thinking of watching an away game (other than in London). Lauderdale by the Sea is a winter getaway for loads of New Englanders and you'll be in good company as the whole town is taken over. A 17 bus convoy ran from the town to the game.

And there are the Miami Cheerleaders of course for when the game is crap!

Hey .. Just realised I've seen more Dolphins home games than Patriots this year (one at Wembley) !

To quote Eric Cantona: "When ze seagull follows ze trawler, it is because 'e thinks sardines (dolphiins?) will be thrown into the sea"

There is something to this. Not sure what.......but there is something!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this