papa lazarou

2015 Roadtrip - vs Eagles - 6th December - OFFICIAL APPLICATION THREAD now closed

APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED.

I am delighted to advise that this year's Road Trip is confirmed as follows:

Date: Sunday 6th December 2015 1625hrs
Venue: Gillette Stadium
Vs: Philadelphia Eagles

Applications should be made to mrs laz who will co-ordinate the application process for the UK.

(papa lazarou will be the Patriots point of contact for the purchase of the block of tickets.)

Here are the rules for applying for tickets for this year’s roadtrip from the UK. Please only apply for the trip if you are serious about attending!

Roadtrip Rules:

- Maximum 2 tickets per initial application.
(You may express an interest in more than 2 tickets in case eventual availability permits – we will keep a reserve list.)

- £100.00 deposit per ticket paid upfront in full now
Includes: cost of $135 ticket, contribution towards the tailgate

- Important Note: payment of deposit does not guarantee ticket assignment and acceptance of deposit does not constitute a contract to supply tickets. If we can’t get enough tickets the unlucky applicants will receive a full refund. Should demand outstrip supply and we need to prioritise applications, factors such as sustained board activity and contribution to site funding will be taken into account. All final decisions will be taken by the mods.

- Drop-outs are non-refundable: We will attempt to sell drop-outs but make no guarantee of this OR you can try to sell on to someone from this board. Tickets MAY NOT be re-sold on ebay or any other public auction site or to non-members of this board. Note: Tickets are only made available to us on gameday at the stadium itself.

- To be accepted for the roadtrip, you must be a full registered member of UKPatriots.com fanclub. If not already a full member, please PM jaco for details on how to become a full member.

What to do NOW – applications to be received by Friday 26th June.

Send PM via UKPatriots to mrs laz, with the following details:

a. Number of requested tickets (max 2)
b. Name
c. Home Address
d. Telephone number
e. Email address
f. Payment method: cheque or bank transfer (note – all transfer fees at cost of sender – please add).
g. Confirm acceptance of the above Roadtrip Rules

mrs laz will PM back with the appropriate details for payment. NOTE to previous applicants – bank account details have changed from previous years, please check before sending any funds.

Send payment for £100.00 per ticket to be cleared by Friday 3rd July
LATEST. At the same time, send PM to mrs laz to confirm payment has been sent.

Once payment funds are received, mrs laz will confirm back by PM and your name will be on the initial list.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

I can make it, yea I'm up for it

"Guests" are fine :-) as long as they are not Jets fans, of course......

Ah - good old "five quarters Steve"

:-)

2 days in and we already have 14 ticket applications and a couple of reserve requests. This could be our biggest group yet!

Hi Mandy.

Currently in Chamonix. Reserve me a spot thanks and I will PM you when I get back.

Hi Mandy.

Currently in Chamonix. Reserve me a spot thanks and I will PM you when I get back.

Consider it done.

Yeah go one, i'll have a spot if that's ok. I'm not doing anything else that weekend....

You know the drill.

I won't be able to join y'all this year- Ms 73's 40th very inconveniently coincides with the Eagles game & weirdly she doesn't want to spend it freezing her arse off in Boston (what a strange girl !)- I'll hopefully be back on it in 2016...!

Hope y'all have a blast & would encourage anyone mulling it over to do it- it truly is a memorable weekend with fantastic people!

I won't be able to join y'all this year- Ms 73's 40th very inconveniently coincides with the Eagles game & weirdly she doesn't want to spend it freezing her arse off in Boston (what a strange girl !)- I'll hopefully be back on it in 2016...!

Hope y'all have a blast & would encourage anyone mulling it over to do it- it truly is a memorable weekend with fantastic people!

You have told that she doesn't have to go to Boston. She can celebrate her birthday at home. You'll love her just as much!!!

(but will miss not seeing her on her special day)

Oh wait a minute, might need to re-think this one. :D

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

Obviously, I'm a new member to this forum, and I'm not the most active member. But I have decided that this is the year I will take the plunge and go over to the states to watch a game. I figured the best method to do that would be to tag along with those who have experienced it multiple times and can offer great advice for embarking on such an adventure. And hey, I can't think of a better group of people to go with than those who are as big a fans of the Patriots as I.

Fingers crossed.

We did mention the newbie hazing process, right?

Only kidding - you could not pick a better group to attend a game with.

Look forward to receiving your application.

Guest stanleymorgan

I will also be making my inaugural UKPatriots roadtrip this year.....assuming I get allocated tickets....although I have been to Gillette a few times in the past.

I am considering taking my better half and was interested in how many of the fairer sex attend these trips. If there is a large contingent I will obviously leave her home.....sorry, I mean take her with me......so she can talk about where the best shopping is in Boston and whether TB12 looks better with long or short hair, whilst I discuss the finer points of the nickel and dime packages and whether I should re-mortgage our house and put it all on the Pats to cover the spread.

It's ok, I have a plan & a very cunning one.

Just tell her you are nipping out for some milk?

And when you get back make some excuse about loss of memory & you have no idea where you have been...

Foolproof

We did mention the newbie hazing process, right?

Only kidding - you could not pick a better group to attend a game with.

Look forward to receiving your application.

Short of nudity I'd be willing to do almost anything to be able to go :ph34r:

I will also be making my inaugural UKPatriots roadtrip this year.....assuming I get allocated tickets....although I have been to Gillette a few times in the past.

I am considering taking my better half and was interested in how many of the fairer sex attend these trips. If there is a large contingent I will obviously leave her home.....sorry, I mean take her with me......so she can talk about where the best shopping is in Boston and whether TB12 looks better with long or short hair, whilst I discuss the finer points of the nickel and dime packages and whether I should re-mortgage our house and put it all on the Pats to cover the spread.

As with many things sports there tends to be more men than women but I'm hoping to go bring my wife along and plenty of women attend sports games in the US. If you're looking to be dragged off shopping near Foxboro:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=10

Requests for 25 tickets within the first week may be some sort of record. I would advise any other interested parties to get your interest in pronto.

You do realise that the person organising the ticket applications is "of the fairer sex". (be very careful, anyone who considers posting a reply here...)

For the record TB12 looks better with short hair and the shopping in Boston is AWESOME!

Application update after 1 week - 22 confirmed applications, 2 on the reserve list

Applied, paid

• Fulham (x2)
  • cjohnson03
  • mablc003
  • secret tuna
  • bristolpat
  • ashleyw (x2)
  • david (x1)
  • papalaz (x2)

Applied. awaiting payment

• Ratnoir (x2, x1 reserve)
  • Seagull
  • Warren
  • Hanks (x2, x1 reserve)
  • waspie
  • patman
  • jonasSWE
  • stanleymorgan (x2)

2 more weeks for application to be received.

Guest tupper29

Will not be attending this year as work is going to be pretty crazy in December. Enjoy the trip everyone and hopefully I will see some of you guys at the Superbowl party or next year on the Road Trip.

It's ok, I have a plan & a very cunning one.

Just tell her you are nipping out for some milk?

And when you get back make some excuse about loss of memory & you have no idea where you have been...

Foolproof

+1 on this cunning plan.

I'm in for the trip

Also could someone let the missus know that I'll be popping out for some milk in early december

Application update after 2 weeks - 26 confirmed applications, 2 on the reserve list

Applied, paid

• Fulham (x2)

• cjohnson03

• mablc003

• secret tuna

• bristolpat

• ashleyw (x2)

• david (x1)

• Ratnoir (x2, x1 reserve)

• Seagull

• patman

• stanleymorgan (x2)

• papalaz (x2)

• Warren

• Hanks (x2, x1 reserve)

• waspie

• jonasSWE

• chelseanfan1971 (x2)

• DG31

• gronkstrike

1 more week for applications to be received. Payments due by 3rd July

How likely is it that people will not be allowed to go due to the numbers game? I'm concious that I'm new to this forum and due to lack of contribution I would be one of the first on the chopping block.

My boss is being quite funny about holidays for some reason. I've already booked 2 weeks off which I planned to go to the NYJ and MIA games, but I'd much prefer to go on the RT instead, but my boss would be pee'd if I changed my holiday only to switch it back because I was a victim of the numbers game.

Cant make any guarantees yet but lets just say we have never had to turn anyone away yet......I don't see that changing this year.

you can always wait until the road-trip application process is done and you know for sure before changing your vacation dates

APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED

The following are confirmed, pending payments notwithstanding! With the reserves, we are a neat little group of 30!

Applied, paid

• Fulham (x2)
  • cjohnson03
  • mablc003
  • secret tuna
  • bristolpat
  • ashleyw (x2)
  • david (x1)
  • Ratnoir (x2)
  • Seagull
  • patman
  • stanleymorgan (x2)
  • warren
  • hanks (x2)
  • jonasSWE
  • papalaz (x2)

• Hanks ( x1 reserve)
  • ratnoir (x1 reserve)
  • standley morgan (x2 reserve)
  • waspie
  • chelseanfan1971 (x2)
  • DG31
  • gronkspike

Payments due by 3rd July

A final reminder to those who have not paid. Deadline for funds to be with us is TOMORROW. No further reminders will be sent.

Waspie

Stanley MOrgan x 2

chelseafan x2

Payment deadline has been and gone - we shall be a nice round group of 30.

Fulham (x2)

cjohnson03

mabc003

secret tuna

bristolpat

ashleyw (x2)

david

ratnoir (x3)

seagull

patman

stanleymorgan (x5)

warren

hanks (x3)

jonasSWE

Dg31

chelseafan

gronkspike

waspie

papalaz (x2)

Payment will made to the Patriots this week, and we shall confirm sear/row numbers as soon as they are known!