Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

Thanskgiving in London

As there's a few of us in London for the night before our flight to Denver :P , a few of us will be rolling into Marylebone SB&G on Thursday evening for some TNF.

I'm going to book a table tomorrow. Let me know by tomorrow lunchtime if you want in.

Will be aiming for the early game (Eagles v Lions at 5:30).

We can find a pub for second game for anyone with the stamina to go on.

Be there 5:30 at the SB&G. I've booked 8 so far. I'll change it if you're all definitely in.

SS + 3 of my work colleagues

Tuna

Bradys

Bristol (tentative)

Damo

Wasp

Count

Elliot Hurst (Saints fan that some of you know)

I might be late as I doubt I'll get off until on time (I can't snag Friday off but I'm leaving early to travel to Lincolnshire) so I'll find it tough getting two early finishes. I expect I can be there for about 6-6:30 if I get out on time and catch a train up quickly.

Where are you guys staying and when are you leaving for Heathrow? If I want to make it a late one could I crash on someone's floor and depart early for work Friday?

I might be late as I doubt I'll get off until on time (I can't snag Friday off but I'm leaving early to travel to Lincolnshire) so I'll find it tough getting two early finishes. I expect I can be there for about 6-6:30 if I get out on time and catch a train up quickly.

That's OK. We'll just be munching on appetisers in first half and will order the TGiving dinner to arrive at half time.

That's OK. We'll just be munching on appetisers in first half and will order the TGiving dinner to arrive at half time.

Sounds good. I'll be shooting out of the office bang on 16:30, should actually be with you for about 18:00 as I'll catch the train from Strood and it's only 30 minutes in to St. Pancras from there. Make sure there are some wings ready for me ;)

Guys - flying to US on Sunday, and I'm nowhere near ready. I'm going to give tonight a miss. Have a good one.

Watching Cecil Martin carve that turkey was more entertaining than this game.

Wow, Cecil Martin. It's been that long now, I'd forgotten the shoddy Sky coverage!