Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

Thoughts on RT 2015

As I've said for me the seats we're far better, got a much better view than our previous seats, could actually see the play unfold rather than turning to watch it on the big screen. Took an age to get up & down there granted but much better view of the game.

It's not just being high, it's being high in that stadium.

I've been up high at many venues - Wembley, Millennium, Trafford, San Siro, O2 - but you still feel as though you are part of the crowd and the whole event. Maybe because these have cover to enclose you. At Foxboro, the high seats felt like we were outside looking in on what everyone else was enjoying. Any noise you make up there is lost and pointless. I never expected to hear the on-field action up there, but the constant chatter from the concourse behind sounded not unlike the chirrping you get at Waterloo station when all the trains are late. Or like having the mother in law round when there's a game on telly and you have to turn the sound down and watch with a backing track of women nattering. The walk up and down was actually quite fun, but we were higher than the replay screens, almost on a par with the floodlights and personally (once I got over the fallover giddiness every time I stood up) I just didn't feel involved up there.

The walk up and down was actually quite fun,

Not for me it wasn't

seats - The viewing angle was better, but the distance from the field was not - swings & roundabouts - agree totally about not having a roof - i'm not convinced that it isn't about the same distance as up top at wembley, but it feels further away because of not being enclosed

- The seats were awful. I Hated it up there. Don't ever want to go up there again.

-

This year's thankyou letter to the organisation is just writing itself........

- The seats were awful. I Hated it up there. Don't ever want to go up there again.

-

Hee hee. Sorry. :ph34r:

Always appreciate and respect our ticket allocation, and I know we've been spoilt in the past. I just honestly felt uncomfortable. Don't normally get vertigo, but it was a way up!

-

Hee hee. Sorry. :ph34r:

Always appreciate and respect our ticket allocation, and I know we've been spoilt in the past. I just honestly felt uncomfortable. Don't normally get vertigo, but it was a way up!

Dont worry, we wont quote you ;-)

It's all horses for courses, it's still tickets at the end of the day so we can moan, I just prefer the sideline view to get a better view the game, I always hated the older seats as the view is that poor but it's still watching the game.

As a newbie on this years trip I have to say it was superbly organised, enjoyed the company of everyone I met throughout the entire trip and the tickets were great, could really see the plays develop from up there.

A big thanks to everyone who played any part in organising such a great trip.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this