Sign in to follow this  
Swindon Patriot

Meet up for AFCCG Sunday 24th January

Following Saturdays win over the Chiefs and a great meet up at the SB&G, who would be up for a similar one this coming Sunday.

The game kicks off at 8.05pm our time, so I'd look to reserve us a table from about 7.30pm.

All those interested, please reply here ASAP.

I'm 95% certain I can make it (Warren - I'll be driving if I can join, so can give you a lift if you want?)

sounds good but think ian is coming via me so more likely he can pick you up on the way

will msg you later in the week

I'm 95% certain I can make it (Warren - I'll be driving if I can join, so can give you a lift if you want?)

sounds good but think ian is coming via me so more likely he can pick you up on the way

I'm waiting to hear from Ian to see if he has to come my way on the Monday morning and if so what time.

I need to be back in Swindon for a job in the morning.

I will be there, more than happy to drive down and pick up Warren and anyone else on the way down from Warrens

Looks like 10 so far, anymore, please let me know ASAP, so that we can get the table size enlarged.

Surely asking them to move us to another table is preferable to some emergency carpentry on their part.

As discussed count me in with a plus one. Providing training finishes and I get back across to Kent without delay, I'll drive straight up.

Mark I'm not going to be able to make it either, my boss isn't playing ball on covering my 9 o'clock for this and the Super Bowl so have to be back in Newcastle Monday morning. Have a good one guys and gals!

OK Guys, game day's here.

Table is reserved from 7.30pm in name of UK Patriots.

Look forward to seeing you all later. Looks like maybe a dozen, but we could probably squeeze a couple in if you want.

I was going to say she'd be the unlucky no 13, but sadly Waspie can't make it, so she's fine. :D

Just raise a glass in the general direction of Cambridge and bring in the win.

Hopefully I'll be back on my feet for the Super Bowl.

Great to meet you all tonight, shame that it couldn't have been a happier ending! Here's to the SuperBowl party in two weeks!

Great to meet you all tonight, shame that it couldn't have been a happier ending! Here's to the SuperBowl party in two weeks!

Likewise. Shame it ended the way it did :(

Hi I've just joined. I heard about this on pfw podcast. I know quite a few patriot fans. Where are you guys meeting to watch the game of I may ask

Hi I've just joined. I heard about this on pfw podcast. I know quite a few patriot fans. Where are you guys meeting to watch the game of I may ask

we are going to sports bar and grill in marylebone st

also look at the superbowl party thread for a few weeks time

Hi...new to the forum and this group...may swing by for the games this eve. Go Pats!

Hi...new to the forum and this group...may swing by for the games this eve. Go Pats!

see you there ask for UK pats the table is in that name

Seen a few pics on Facebook of you all having fun.

I met up with Chelseafan (Chris) at his brother in law's where there was a mixture of teams fans (including the 2nd Browns fan I've ever met), props boards, food, drink, and poker. Great night, topped off with a great result. Though I'd much rather have been at the stadium, looked like it was bouncing there!