Sign in to follow this  
Djdshaw

Interest In Bruins Game for 2016 RT

OK guys so I know the NHL schedule isn't due out for a while but I have to make a decision whether to register for a group booking again with the Bruins, to do that 10 people need to be interested in going to a game.

I know its very much schedule dependant & speculative but last year due to various factors we really struggled to get 10 people interested & if it's going to be the same numbers as last year it won't be worth registering.

So to give me some idea at this early stage & if you intend on going to the RT game (subject to being allocated a place) please indicate in the thread & how many tickets . Thanks

If it falls the same weekend as the road trip to the Gillette then I'll be in! Providing of course I get to come along and I'll probably need 2 as have a friend who would want to come as well!

Warren, 1st week of the season is normally 1st week in October, so Rams game would be in the regular season, Bills might just be

Schedule in normally out in July

I'm always up for a Bruins game on the trip. I think I can say that it would probably be +2 with Mike and his dad.

Probably not for me, though if the tickets are inexpensive and they're playing the Lightning I could be tempted.

David, I won't be on the RT this year as I'm committed to something else, so no Bruins game for me if there is one.

Echo the above, i wont be able to make anymore as cant make the Road Trip due to going to the international series game instead!

David, dad and I (Mike) are looking to come and would like to go to a Bruins game if there is one, even if it is preseason.

it will be preseason so im guessing tickets will be cheap and im sure stubhub will be very cheap with people wanting to flog them as they wont be bothered to go

Preseason schedule is out for the Bruins. Wednesday night Red Wings at home (before the Bills game) and Tuesday after the Bills game Canadiens at home.

Hello David, if I get tickets this year (application in) then unfortunately the Bruins games will not fit in with my planned schedule (Fri to Mon).

However to everyone else I would certainly recommend catching a game if your trip allows, in 2014 we had a great time :)

Too early in the morning, thought this was for the redsox :D

Edited by Yabba's Turd