papa lazarou

2016 Roadtrip - vs Bills - official application thread CLOSED

APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THIS YEAR'S TRIP IS NOW CLOSED

I am delighted to advise that this year's Road Trip is confirmed as follows:

Date: Sunday 2nd October 2016 1300hrs
Venue: Gillette Stadium
Vs: Buffalo Bills

Applications should be made to mrs laz who will co-ordinate the application process for the UK.

(papa lazarou will be the Patriots point of contact for the purchase of the block of tickets.)

Here are the rules for applying for tickets for this year’s roadtrip from the UK. Please only apply for the trip if you are serious about attending!

Roadtrip Rules:

- Maximum 2 tickets per initial application.
(You may express an interest in more than 2 tickets in case eventual availability permits – we will keep a reserve list.)

- £80.00 deposit per ticket paid upfront in full now
Includes: cost of $105 ticket, contribution towards the tailgate

- Important Note: payment of deposit does not guarantee ticket assignment and acceptance of deposit does not constitute a contract to supply tickets. If we can’t get enough tickets the unlucky applicants will receive a full refund. Should demand outstrip supply and we need to prioritise applications, factors such as membership level, sustained board activity and contribution to site funding will be taken into account. All final decisions will be taken by the mods.

- Drop-outs are non-refundable: We will attempt to sell drop-outs but make no guarantee of this OR you can try to sell on to someone from this board. Tickets MAY NOT be re-sold on ebay or any other public auction site or to non-members of this board. Note: Tickets are only made available to us on gameday at the stadium itself.

- To be accepted for the roadtrip, you must be a full registered member of UKPatriots.com fanclub. If not already a full member, please PM jaco for details on how to become a full member.

What to do NOW – applications to be received by Friday 17th June.

Send PM via UKPatriots to mrs laz, with the following details:

a. Number of requested tickets (max 2)
b. Name
c. Home Address
d. Telephone number
e. Email address
f. Payment method: cheque or bank transfer (note – all transfer fees at cost of sender – please add).
g. Confirm acceptance of the above Roadtrip Rules

mrs laz will PM back with the appropriate details for payment.

Send payment for £80.00 per ticket to be cleared by Thursday 30th June LATEST. At the same time, send PM to mrs laz to confirm payment has been sent.

Once payment funds are received, mrs laz will confirm back by PM and your name will be on the initial list.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Confirmed attendee list (subject to payment being received in full)

• Andy Wales (2 tickets)
  • DG31 (2 tickets)
  • papalaz (2 tickets)
  • David (2 tickets)
  • Jamie (2 tickets)
  • Hanks (2 tickets)
  • cjohnson (1 ticket)
  • yabba (2 tickets)
  • seasider (2 tickets)
  • mabc01 (1 ticket)
  • Boris (1 ticket)
  • nedpears (4 tickets)
  • chelseafan (1 ticket)
  • d-lo (1 ticket)

Sadly it clashes with my cousin's wedding, so my wait goes on another year.

Have a good trip all.

Guest sanj2000

I can't come due to work commitments, but have a great time everyone that is able to go.

i just looked up the flights 312 return direct from london going friday flay back monday night. never seen it that low might book at that price

2 more weeks for applications - window closes on 17th June :-)

Application in, fingers crossed :)

Guest dave45

To all those people expecting to see me at this years roadtrip, sorry folks, I had all the finance in place but then ill health struck. I have been diagnosed as diabetic and although that in itself wouldn't stop my going on a roadtrip, the fact that it has affected my eyes, almost to the point of blindness, means that I now need six operations on my eyes (three for each eye). So it whould be unwise for me to roadtrip until I get myself sorted out. Roadtrip next year hopefully.

Wow, sorry to hear this. Hope all your treatments go well.

I know RT hotel discussion is a little way off yet but I stayed at the Holiday Inn express and suites in Norwood for the Brazil game at the Gillette. If for whatever reason the Sat/Sun hotels changes this is a good shout, very similar to the Hampton and very close near the IHOP many are acquainted to, but what it has over the Hampton is more accessible Eating/Drinking places without the dash and climb across route 1.

Edited by Carl03

I know RT hotel discussion is a little way off yet but I stayed at the Holiday Inn express and suites in Norwood for the Brazil game at the Gillette. If for whatever reason the Sat/Sun hotels changes this is a good shout, very similar to the Hampton and very close near the IHOP many are acquainted to, but what it has over the Hampton is more accessible Eating/Drinking places without the dash and climb across route 1.

You were at the biggest Copa America upset in years? That's a memory.

I know RT hotel discussion is a little way off yet but I stayed at the Holiday Inn express and suites in Norwood for the Brazil game at the Gillette. If for whatever reason the Sat/Sun hotels changes this is a good shout, very similar to the Hampton and very close near the IHOP many are acquainted to, but what it has over the Hampton is more accessible Eating/Drinking places without the dash and climb across route 1

the dash and climb had the potential for disaster

I know RT hotel discussion is a little way off yet but I stayed at the Holiday Inn express and suites in Norwood for the Brazil game at the Gillette. If for whatever reason the Sat/Sun hotels changes this is a good shout, very similar to the Hampton and very close near the IHOP many are acquainted to, but what it has over the Hampton is more accessible Eating/Drinking places without the dash and climb across route 1

Mostly on the return journey after some light refreshment!

Yes had the car hit me, you and Graham it would have been a disaster.... for the car.

The Brazil game certainly was memorable. More so as one of my flat mates this year is Brazilian and we were at the game with her parents in the middle of the Brazil section.

Application process is now closed, Last payment date is 29th June.