Sign in to follow this  
IrishPatriot

Rams v Giants @ Twickenham

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to grab a single ticket for this game but I don't fancy paying crazy money on StubHub or other similar sites.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might pick up a ticket for close to face value?

Cheers,

Darren

Wait until later in the year, there will be some coming up usually at a normal price on Ticketmaster or so.

Other than the Pats Wembley games, I've always picked up tickets on stubhub for less than face value in the week running up to the game.

Other than the Pats Wembley games, I've always picked up tickets on stubhub for less than face value in the week running up to the game.

This - particularly if you're not fussed where you sit. Can't see why Twickenham would be significantly more popular than the Wembley games

And there's really not a bad seat in Twickenham - you're going to be much closer to the action than you would be at Wembley.

Not really a bad seat at Twickenham? Are you serious?

This is Rams v Giants - they are all bad seats - - - - - - they all face the pitch :D

might be a good game. have never been to twickers if a decent priced ticket comes up might go

I might join you. I know you're not a rugby boy, but I thought you'd have ended up in Twickenham somehow. It's a good stadium. Very different atmosphere to Wembley, but I think it will work for NFL.

might be a good game. have never been to twickers if a decent priced ticket comes up might go

I might join you. I know you're not a rugby boy, but I thought you'd have ended up in Twickenham somehow. It's a good stadium. Very different atmosphere to Wembley, but I think it will work for NFL.

Looking forward to it. Twickenham is my hometown so can't wait to see what the NFL crowd looks like. Plenty of good pubs around too.

Looking forward to it. Twickenham is my hometown so can't wait to see what the NFL crowd looks like. Plenty of good pubs around too.

Yeah twickenham is great, seen rugby there a couple of times, really home an impromptu swing low, sweet chariot breaks out at some point :)