Sign in to follow this  
Carl03

Red Sox game RT weekend

Absolutely, Pourhouse after and you can all buy me a beer ?.

Edited by nedpears

Cheers Neil, pourhouse sounds like a plan, although I was cut off last time I was there I was cut off, they didn't seem to appreciate me singing Mitros on fire 16 hours into an NUFC derby day session.

7.10 is the first pitch, I'll probably head to Boston Beer works near Fenway for a few pre game beers.

I think if we aim to meet up pregame to distribute the tickets, Carl's suggestion of Boston Beer Works sounds like a good plan. I Should be downtown by about 5 ish. If anyone wants their tickets ahead of flying over let me know and I will arrange.

Cheers,

Neil.

works for us too :-)

Good news - tickets just landed on the doormat!

If anyone wants me to send them their tickets ahead of travelling out then let me know, otherwise I will send the tickets to Mandy as she is arriving on the Wednesday into Boston, whereas I am on the Friday Virgin (VS011) flight from Heathrow and am just covering any risk of a delay and you not being able to get in!

Alternatively if anyone is on the same flight I can give you your ticket on the plane...

All the best,

Neil.

If you can send mine to Mandy, that would be great. I never trust flights over the Atlantic....especially having been delayed a few hours myself on occasion, and in Jaco's case a few years back, a full day!

If you can send mine to Mandy, that would be great. I never trust flights over the Atlantic....especially having been delayed a few hours myself on occasion, and in Jaco's case a few years back, a full day!

Sure Danny, that's what I was worried about too!

So the Pats and Sox both win yesterday, hopefully it will be the same during the UKPatriots RT...

In fact the Sox are looking good at the moment after a little wobble in August and sit top of the division by 2 games with all the remaining games through until the end of the regular season against divisional rivals. So their destiny is in their own hands and with the offence the best in baseball is should be a cracking end to the season over the next 3 weeks.

The game we are going to is also now officially sold out with resale tickets starting at well over $100 each, so Mandy no touting those tickets ;)

So the Pats and Sox both win yesterday, hopefully it will be the same during the UKPatriots RT...

In fact the Sox are looking good at the moment after a little wobble in August and sit top of the division by 2 games with all the remaining games through until the end of the regular season against divisional rivals. So their destiny is in their own hands and with the offence the best in baseball is should be a cracking end to the season over the next 3 weeks.

The game we are going to is also now officially sold out with resale tickets starting at well over $100 each, so Mandy no touting those tickets ;)

Just need the bullpen to hold up their end of the bargain now! Sure they will be fine. The Jays have stuttered majorly recently.

2017 schedule out today. Lots of home games in September if there's an early road trip.

Indeed - there's a very convenient night off on the opening Thursday of week 1.....

Red-Sox-2017-Schedule-620x479.jpg