Sign in to follow this  
Warren

Playoff meetup

so we are the 130am game sat night

last few years we have meet up at the sports bar and grill marylebone

if you are interested let me know and see if we can get a table going. sooner we know numbers the more tables we can reserve

Yeah; I get back to Heathrow at lunchtime - definitely on for this. And after midnight, it's my birthday.

Unfortunately I am travelling so will miss this, but putting an early marker down (and this can be picked up in a separate thread) if others are keen to meet for the Championship games (whether or not we are involved) I'd definitely be up for that.

I'm going to be giving it a miss (baby due imminently, wife presumably not keen on me disappearing into central London in the middle of the night). But will be with you in spirit.

I'm going to be giving it a miss (baby due imminently, wife presumably not keen on me disappearing into central London in the middle of the night). But will be with you in spirit.

On the positive side, there won't be a load of traffic about at stupid o'clock in the morning if you got the call to dash home or to the hospital :)

I would definitely be in for both Championship games. Sounds like Hippodrome might be a better option for the second game if the SB&G won't stay open? But I would plan to watch Packers-Falcons as well, should be an absolute cracker

I have booked a table at SB&G they will only stay open if they get 40 people booked to watch the game. i told them to book a table of 8

so far i have

Warren

swindon

Ian

Jamie

Myles

budfox

damo plus 1

waspie

let me know if you want to come

I saw on the twitter that Damian sent out from the UKPatriots that he had another one interested in coming along

I saw on the twitter that Damian sent out from the UKPatriots that he had another one interested in coming along

yeah he is letting me know

i have changed the table to 12