Swindon Patriot

UK Patriots 2017 Superbowl Party (Fully Booked Up)

I really wish I could come!!

I know you're out of leave, but you can bluff your way through Monday morning. We've all done it.

Just booked the Travelodge next door £39 if anyone hasn't booked yet.

I know my hotel is only 10 minutes away, but that is a very sensible solution.

I really wish I could come!!

I know you're out of leave, but you can bluff your way through Monday morning. We've all done it.

Believe me, if I could, I would. Make sure to post some photos and I'll photoshop me in there ;p

That's the 30 requirement for exclusive use of the Scarlett Bar met.

Looking forward to seeing some Old friends and meeting some new ones next weekend.

There will of course be the opportunity to partake of some small stakes gambling/game of chance, otherwise known as Super Bowl Squares this year as in the past.

Have a great time guys. I won't be there .. having a little UKP party in Sussex (with extra Meatballs), but I'm hoping to get up to town on Saturday to hand over the UKP flag before the big day.

ONE MORE !!!!!

Have a great time guys. I won't be there .. having a little UKP party in Sussex (with extra Meatballs), but I'm hoping to get up to town on Saturday to hand over the UKP flag before the big day.

ONE MORE !!!!!

SPLITTER!

ONE MORE !!!!!

SPLITTER!

waspie you dont get in if you forget the flag you have of mine

Have a great time guys late turn on Sunday should be home for kick off.... BBC With Iron mike, Sam Adams and Rebel IPA. WITH FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED.

SPLITTER

Yeah .. sorry ;).

You know how fussy I am about my bars and my beer (and my food), and it just gets worse the older I get!

Yeah - me too. Great atmosphere at SB&G, but food and beer undeniably disappointing. Hence a few at BrewDog before shifting to cider during the game.

Please let me know how we can pay and be in for the UK Patriots party of all parties!!

send along contact info and I will get payment to you today!

wroy@comdoctor.net

Thanks!!

Now that a final payment has cleared into the account, I can confirm that this party is Officially FULLY BOOKED.

See you all on Sunday, but also look out for an email coming through in the next day or so detailing timings, place to meet up beforehand etc.

Just a little warning - there are engineering works on the Metropolitan/Circle/Hammersmith & City line between Baker St and Aldgate this weekend AND a possible RMT strike starting at 1800 on Sunday. Have alternative plans and extra time factored in.

Though there will be a few of the regular faces missing, it looks like a great crowd. Particularly glad that we've got some fans from the US joining us; it'll be nice once again to return the hospitality I've enjoyed from various fan clubs in the US.

Cheers for the warning RE engineering works. Uber from Kings Cross it is then!

Marylebone is walkable (or if you want to be quick, take a bus - its no time at all) from several other stations in the West End, including Euston, which is a nice walk across Regent's Park.

Use TfL's journey planner if you're unsure. It will tell you the exact bus stops and options across all modes of public transport.

https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/

walk it and anyway get there early im sure we might be in the euston tap for early drinks

City mapper is a good app for finding your way about...

As someone with his fingerprints all over two of the most used online maps, I can't disagree with this. It's a superb app.

Anyone that has the misfortune of travelling on the East Coast Mainline for this, added to the already scheduled engineering works, there's a rail replacement bus on certain trains between Newcastle and York before 12pm Taking the journey time to a solid 4 hours 36 minutes.

Anyone that has the misfortune of travelling on the East Coast Mainline for this, added to the already scheduled engineering works, there's a rail replacement bus on certain trains between Newcastle and York before 12pm Taking the journey time to a solid 4 hours 36 minutes.

Yeah - same on Greater Anglia. Ending with the daunting "Make your way from Newbury Park to London Liverpool Street"

So that's 2hrs 46mins to travel 70 miles. And I'll still be 15 miles from Marylebone.

Fortunately I arrive into Paddington and leave from Marylebone so can just walk it, look forward to it, though I may be either extremely happy/grumpy depending on the Swindon/Oxford result that afternoon...

walk it and anyway get there early im sure we might be in the euston tap for early drinks

Sounds like a potential plan, have to check in to my hotel at some point though. What time are you getting started?

Engineering works are still on, so anyone coming into Euston, Kings Cross, St Pancras or Liverpool Street will have to get the Victoria or Central line to Oxford Circus and pick up the Bakerloo line there.

I'm driving. Should be in town around 7ish. I'll check in to the Travel Lodge and wander over to the Euston Tap.

I'm driving. Should be in town around 7ish. I'll check in to the Travel Lodge and wander over to the Euston Tap.

make sure the flag is in the car!!!

FFS. Yes; the flag is in the fecking car

I'm gonna be in at half 3. Where's the meeting

?

I take it you're coming into Euston. Last year some of the guys went to the Royal George to watch a bit of footy in the afternoon. Address details are in that email I sent the other day Neil.

I feel like every time UKPats plan an event in London there are tube strikes or engineering works :lol:

I think moaning warren wants his flag back.....

1 Space has become available so if anyone wants to come along and join us ignore the earlier instructions, just give me a call on 07747-013900.

Is Warren too hungover after his 4 shandy's and his shot of Fireball? :lol:

Oh lads and lasses what a rollercoaster evening you've had hope you had an amazing night woooooo

Would have been great to be with you all in London last night, but even better to be at NRG stadium for that!

Simply an unforgettable night that still doesn't quite seem real today. Many thanks to all of you for helping create memories that'll last a lifetime. To all those I jumped on during the last TD celebrations I can only apologise! Just an incredible feeling. Massive props to Mark once again for organising and putting on an evening that would've been great regardless of the result.

Just back home now after a crazy 24 hours of travelling, drinking, eating, cheering, singing, hugging strangers. An absolute rollercoaster of emotions, with the sweetest of all payoffs.

Thanks to everybody who took the time and effort to come along to this party from all parts of the country and to our friends visiting the UK from The US and Canada. You are the ones that make these nights what they are (with a little help from Tom and the Pats on this occasion). Love the Patriots and love all my fellow Patriot Fans everywhere.

So shall we do it all again next year?