Sign in to follow this  
DG31

2017 Road Trip

Any thoughts on the game to go for? Both NFCS games are quite high profile so maybe Chargers at the end of October will be the one we could get?

clearly it wont be the Falcons so my money is on Texans, Panthers or Chargers.

clearly it wont be the Falcons so my money is on Texans, Panthers or Chargers.

given a choice i'd probably go for the panthers game, but I would be happy with either of those 3 - plus earlier in the season makes for a (potentially) better drive to boston

Are we going to do a poll?

Edited by Chelseafan71

Once we know the possibilities from the Front Office, we can set something up. Will kick the process off from our side and keep you all posted.

Offered to take the wife for a trip to Boston ov er new year and she doesn't want to go, oh well a road trip for me is now the answer so I'll be voting once the pole comes about

Offered to take the wife for a trip to Boston ov er new year and she doesn't want to go, oh well a road trip for me is now the answer so I'll be voting once the pole comes about

Just offered Christmas & New Year in Boston to the wife and so far she's not snapping my hand off (but hasn't said no either) :)

Would love to get out to see the pats play the chargers, panthers is tempting also!

Weirdly I have a bit of a soft spot for the Chargers, Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow, Don Coryell et al, wouldn't mind seeing Phil Rivers either, but any of those games would be good, although we did meet a couple at the last game who were split Bills/Pats fans and we had a ball tailgating.

Just offered Christmas & New Year in Boston to the wife and so far she's not snapping my hand off (but hasn't said no either) :)

Perhaps me and you should go then if the wives don't want to go haaaa

I'm in Boston from 11th to 26th September...so Texans ideally for me.

What you doing there from the 11th to the 26th?

He's coaching football (Talk about coals to Newcastle) A limey, coaching yanks about Gridiron, whatever next :wacko::D

All my focus is on Mexico; maybe with a detour via Denver. New Orleans would have been good, but there's so many Pats fans heading to that one hotels and tickets will be pretty expensive.

Whatever my Air Canada points can get me! :lol: Saving for the wedding in 2018 so any game I can attend will be a bonus this year. Paul suggested doing the Lions pre-season week 3, might be an interesting day trip.

Sightseeing in Boston and the Cape, visiting some friends and coaching some High School 'ball!