Djdshaw

Roadtrip 2017 - Interest In Bruins Game

Anyone planning on going on the Road trip this year who maybe interested in going to a Bruins game can you stick your name on this thread.

I know it's not 100% decided yet but if it ends up being the Dolphins game there is a fair chance we will get to fit in some hockey as well.

I have already spoken to my contact in the Bruins front office & he has added us to the list for 1st choice on group tickets again so as long as we get a minimum of 10 we can pick the game we want to suit once the schedule comes out.

I'll definitely be getting 2 so a minimum of 8 more would be needed

Myself and Mike would definitely be in as always. Could be another 2 with us once we know what's happening.

Looks like you would only need another 3 then David....

If I end up getting on the Roadtrip I would be up for heading to a Bruins game

Seems like we will have enough for a group booking :)

The schedule is due to be released at the end of June some time around draft week, so as soon as its out I will post on the forum & we can sort out which game we can manage & deposits etc

I would deffo be up for a hockey game whilst we are in Boston! I'd love to be able to watch Pasta in the flesh! I absolutely love him! I'll keep my eye out for details :)

Hey everyone!

Not sure if you have seen that the NHL Fixtures have been released? But for the Bruins, On Friday 24th they play The Penguins at 1pm, and Weds 29th they play Tampa Bay at 7.30! :)