Doing a tour of NYC, Nashville and Boston taking in the Chargers game in week 8. Flights and hotel are booked.

Anyone else going? How are people getting tickets?

Yeah I'm going to be there with a few mates. My cousin in Boston is on the season ticket wait list so he is going to try get some tickets in the pre-sale, if no joy then probably buy some off tickpick. Hoping the Celtics or Bruins are at home on the Monday or Tuesday so we can catch a game!

Yeah I'm going to be there with a few mates. My cousin in Boston is on the season ticket wait list so he is going to try get some tickets in the pre-sale, if no joy then probably buy some off tickpick. Hoping the Celtics or Bruins are at home on the Monday or Tuesday so we can catch a game!

Do you think its worth getting on the list for the pre-sale? I know its $100 per ticket but you get a refund if you leave the waiting list. If its still difficult then i dont quite see the advantage

He said he'd do well to pick up 2 together even if he's on the second they go on sale. He got to 2 games last season I think.

If anybody is in town for the chargers game then the Bruins are at home the night before. There is 4 of us planning on going, so if there are 6 more people out there who may fancy it then we can look at group tickets? No worries if not!

The UK Patriots Roadtrip this year is against the Dolphins so whilst you might get the odd 1 or 2 going to this game its's doubtful there would be anything approaching a group in Boston for this or the Bruins

I've done numerous games outside of the group & the only way to get 2 tickets together unless you are very very lucky is via resale sites like Ace Ticket or Stubhub as for prices they will range from $150 up in the nose bleed seats to $700 + for sideline low down & everything in between.

There really is no easy way to get them unless you know someone with a season ticket whose not using them.

You will have the same issue with Bruins tickets I'm afraid

A load of US fan clubs are doing this as their RT game this year, I'll be heading to the game with some of the people from the North Carolina an club.

Any way we can get in on their RT's? :)

Nope, they already have a wait list for their own members.

But they said you're more than welcome to join them for their night before party and at the tailgate.

But they said you're more than welcome to join them for their night before party and at the tailgate.

Fantastic!

How are you all tailgating? We aren't hiring a car so have been looking at various alternatives e.g. Coach groups

Us too, think we are getting the coach down, Should arrive a few hours before game time!

Managed to get 2 single tickets in the wait list sale for me & my mate. Block 133, row 10 & row 20. Anyone know if the folk at Gillette are generally kind enough to swap seats if we gave them the closer ticket? I know I've done this at man united over here before.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.