Djdshaw

Bruins v Penguins Friday 24th Nov - Applications

Hi all well the Bruins schedule has come out & the obvious game is against the Penguins on Friday 24th November

I have already emailed my contact at the Bruins for costs so these I will forward ASAP

We are guaranteed a group booking as I already paid a $200 deposit to secure this & as there will be high demand for this game quick replies are advised.

I will be asking for some none refundable deposits this time

So please indicate below only if you are 100% sure you want to go

Hi, I'm seriously up for this with a definite plus one!!! The Bruins/Penguins are two teams that I follow in the NHL so this game I can't miss :)

If you message me or get me to message you then thats cool as well! Thanks so much for doing that, greatly appreciated!

Hi Leanne no need to PM I'll put you down for 2 tickets, once I get a confirmed cost I'll let everyone know deposit details, we normally then settle up the balance in $ when we get there.

Yeah that's fine thank you :) There's 3 of us going on holiday, but only two to the Pats game and this! I might even try to go to the Tampa game on the Weds after before going home :)

I'm not sure when you will get confirmed costs, but I'm away from the 29th June till 7th July around the North and Norwegian sea, so I won't be ignoring anything or to you think I'm not interested!

I just won't get much reception/data due to being where I am, but me plus one is a definite!!!!

Thanks so much :) :)

Put me down for 1 ticket for sure

1 ticket for me please David, probably get the train up from Providence for this one

Hi, I'm not sure what the rules are for applying to the Hockey road trip, but if it's possible can you put me down for plus 2, so 3 tickets as I've spoken to the third person and they deffo want to come to the Hockey!

Don't worry if you can't though!

Thanks David :)

We are normally allowed up to 20 tickets & not all the road trip people go to the hockey so 3 should be OK

We are normally allowed up to 20 tickets & not all the road trip people go to the hockey so 3 should be OK

Thank you! The 3rd person prefers Hockey to NFl!!!! :)

The 1pm is really throwing a spanner in the works. I'm not sure what my work situation will be like this year as I just quit my rig job last week. Would normally drive down the Friday but wouldn't get into Boston until 5pm ish. Will need to have a think. What's the deadline, David?

Nice memories of playing the Pens at the Garden in 2013! That comeback..... ^_^

The 1pm is really throwing a spanner in the works. I'm not sure what my work situation will be like this year as I just quit my rig job last week. Would normally drive down the Friday but wouldn't get into Boston until 5pm ish. Will need to have a think. What's the deadline, David?

That fight ..... Shawn Thornton off the bench taking out Orpik!

That fight ..... Shawn Thornton off the bench taking out Orpik!

Well that was a little excessive, but Orpik did deserve something after what he did to Marchy.

Put Ben and I down for tickets. I might have to work but I'll know that in a few weeks. Ben would definately like to go.

Couple of things

Gazsax yes it will almost certainly be a 1pm puck drop it's very rare for a game time to get changed in hockey

Danny I can probably give it till the end of next week not much more if that helps, I'm sure this game will be in high demand so I want to confirm with Rich that we are good for how many we need

Warren do you want a ticket ?

So far we have definite

David x 2

Leanne x 3

Yabba x 1

Patriotkyle x 1

Rat Noir x 2

Seasider x 2

Husky x 2

Possible

Danny

So 13 possible 14 / 15

Just a quick update I have now confirmed numbers to the Bruins - Final list is below - I will be looking for some payments next week once I have final costs

David x2

Leanne x3

Yabba x1

Patriotskyle x1

Rat Noir x2

Seasider x2

Husky x2

Warren x1

Waspie x1

Carl x1

Tickets are booked & paid for unfortunately due to it being a Thanksgiving Holiday & the Penguins this is classed as a Gold Level game so the tickets were top prices

There were no seats on the promenade available as these have all been taken by media & sponsors.

So the options were block 328 face value $150 or lower level loge for $250

I thought $250 was too much so I have booked a block in the 300 section

They have given me a $10 per ticket discount for group booking so the price each is $140 which at todays rate is about 105 GBP

I need payment ASAP by either bank transfer or PAYPAL please PM me for details

I must stress we are very lucky to get tickets for this game as they are in very high demand

Update

David x 2 PAID

Leanne x 3 PAID

Rat Noir x 2 PAID

Seasider x 2 PAID

Carl x 1 - PAID

Yabba x 1 PAID

Warren x 1 PAID

Patriotskyle x 1 PAID

Waspie x 1 PAID

Husky x 2 - Sold to Joe PAID

Edited by Djdshaw
Update

Husky has said he unfortunately won't be able to make it so I have 2 tickets over if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might want 2 tickets please let me know

On 8/28/2017 at 3:56 PM, Djdshaw said:

Husky has said he unfortunately won't be able to make it so I have 2 tickets over if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might want 2 tickets please let me know

Might be interested in another Dave. I'll get back to you asap

OK a quick update - everyone is paid up & Joe stepped in & bought Huskys 2 tickets

However Kyle has now had to drop out so there is 1 ticket available if anyone is interested or know someone who maybe

I think I've let everyone know but just in case -

As the Bruins game is next Friday I thought it best to confirm arrangements for getting the tickets handed out. I have to collect them from fan relations around 11am - I would suggest we all meet outside the old Pro Shop near the McDonalds in the concourse of TD Garden about 11.30 the very latest 12 - With the puck drop at 1pm any later will give people no time to have a look round the Shop get food & drinks & find the seats. Please remember it is a holiday weekend in the US so there maybe more people around & T schedules maybe reduced so allow extra travelling time