Sign in to follow this  
waspie

Thanksgiving Dinner in Boston - Roadtrippers

If you're on the road trip and are going to be in Boston on Thanksgiving, would you be interested in getting together for a proper Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the trimmings?

There are a lot of restaurants and bars that are open on Thanksgiving and which are either offering a special menu, or are adding Turkey and pumpkin pie to their regular offering. But most will be fully booked well before we get to Boston.

I'm checking out a few options, preferably in or around Back Bay, where we can eat and watch at least one of the Thanksgiving games, before presumably retiring to somewhere like the Pour House or Boston Beer Works.

I would be interested, Im staying in Boston Wednesday - Saturday before heading to the RT hotel

Edited by PatriotKyle

We'll be around so would probably be interested in doing something.

I was at the Boston Beer Works by TD Garden in February, they had some interesting beers on, definitely worth a visit for something a step away from the usual offerings.

we usually have a turkey curry at the Indian at the top of the road where we stay - but we might come in and meet up for drinks and to watch the games after that.

I was at the Boston Beer Works by TD Garden in February, they had some interesting beers on, definitely worth a visit for something a step away from the usual offerings.

I'm surprised we don't have a Boston Beer Works tradition going on the road trip. It's not full-on craft beer geek, but their beers are really good, and the bar near the Garden is great.

Time for a new tradition, I love Boston Beer works, especially the blueberry ale...

Didn't know of the one near the Garden, only been to the one near Fenway. Definitely some find beverages on tap.

Time for a new tradition, I love Boston Beer works, especially the blueberry ale...

Didn't know of the one near the Garden, only been to the one near Fenway. Definitely some find beverages on tap.

Canal Street; 5 minutes away. A bit full ahead of Bruins games.

Canal Street; 5 minutes away. A bit full ahead of Bruins games.

That shouldn't be a hindrance! :lol:

Edited by d_loughran292