Secret_Seagull

London 2018 Group booking

Please only vote if you want to come to a London game as part of a UKPatriots group booking.   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which game would you prefer to see?

• 'Hawks @ Raiders - Oct 14th new WHL
    • Eagles @ Jags - Oct 21/28 Wembley
    • Titans @ Chargers - Oct 21/28 Wembley
    • I don't care .. I'll go to any

Sorry guys .. Got a bit over zealous with my housekeeping, and deleted the two threads with the Poll.   So I'll start it again. 

This thread for anyone interested in a group booking through the UKPatriots to one of the London games. No guarantee that the NFL will give us one, but they have offered in the past, and I'm sure we'll get one if we get 30+ people interested. 

And if they don't , we can still use Ticketshafter and get our own tickets to the same game for a meet-up.    

It has to be Seahawks v Raiders for me. Can't make the other 2 dates.

White Hart Lane is ten minutes on the train for me, go past it on my daily commute, so me and Mrs Deadly (who comes to every game) would be up for that.

It's "only" going to be 60,000 capacity, so tickets might be scarce once you take out Spurs and NFLUK Season Ticket holders.

Depending on what NFL UK/Ticketmaster announce tomorrow (assuming they know by then!), I'll probably be renewing my season ticket but more than happy to meet up before/after whatever game.