mrs laz

Gameday arrangements

CALLING ALL ROADTRIPPERS!!

Only 3 weeks now until the first of our two roadtrip games on Sunday 30th September.

Here are the gameday arrangements - please pay attention to the timings as you will need to know these to be able to collect your tickets on the day.   This is especially important if you are going directly to the game and not travelling as part of the group from the hotel. 

We are delighted to be tailgating again with the legendary Tailgater2000 group - these guys are brilliant fun and provide a splendid pre/post-game get-together.  Note:  you will need to make a contribution to the tailgate on the day if you are taking advantage of their food/drinks.  Their tailgate takes place in parking lot P10 which is directly across the road from the stadium itself.  The actual pole number will be posted closer to the time as it sometimes changes.

Sunday 30th September (vs Miami):

0830 - Leave gameday hotel in car group

0900 - Reach stadium, start tailgating!

1130 - LATEST TIME TO PICK UP TICKETS FROM TAILGATE

1300 - game starts

Thursday 4th October (vs Indy):

1530 - Leave gameday hotel in car group

1600 - Reach stadium, start tailgating!

1830 - LATEST TIME TO PICK UP TICKETS FROM TAILGATE

2000 - game starts

What to do now:

Swindon Patriot (Mark) is co-ordinating car arrangements from the hotel.  Please comment here to confirm if you are travelling from the hotel and need a car place OR if you are travelling directly to the game and meeting at the tailgate.

Look out for a PM to confirm your mobile phone number in case we need to contact you during the trip.  

As usual, any questions - shout up!

Our group of 4 will be part of the hotel convoy. We should have space for one to squeeze in if needed. 

If Mark is co-ordinating car arrangements does that mean his U.S. driving ban has expired? 😆

Will Fat Jesus have his spicy balls out as usual? 🤔

Will Jamie tell Danny to STFU within the first 5 minutes of his arrival? 🤫

Are these the sort of questions you wanted Mandy? 😝

The two of us will be part of the hotel convoy.  We are both looking for a car place if possible. (Indy Game only)

Hi Guys, thanks all for your time arranging this. I am travelling from the hotel and would very much appreciate a car place.

Also are there any plans for Saturday evening? I'm travelling alone so would be good to meet you guys before the Sunday.

19 hours ago, David Cormack said:

Hi Guys, thanks all for your time arranging this. I am travelling from the hotel and would very much appreciate a car place.

Also are there any plans for Saturday evening? I'm travelling alone so would be good to meet you guys before the Sunday.

No formal plans but hopefully those of you at the hotel can find each other. A few of us will be at a wedding reception over at Salem but I know some will then travel over to the hotel late on.

thursday night (c**ts game)

myself danny and paul will be in the convoy in a vehicle which may have a space which may be taken by carl - i'll let you know

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, mrs laz said:

CALLING ALL ROADTRIPPERS!!

Only 3 weeks now until the first of our two roadtrip games on Sunday 30th September.

Here are the gameday arrangements - please pay attention to the timings as you will need to know these to be able to collect your tickets on the day.   This is especially important if you are going directly to the game and not travelling as part of the group from the hotel. 

We are delighted to be tailgating again with the legendary Tailgater2000 group - these guys are brilliant fun and provide a splendid pre/post-game get-together.  Note:  you will need to make a contribution to the tailgate on the day if you are taking advantage of their food/drinks.  Their tailgate takes place in parking lot P10 which is directly across the road from the stadium itself.  The actual pole number will be posted closer to the time as it sometimes changes.

Sunday 30th September (vs Miami):

0830 - Leave gameday hotel in car group

0900 - Reach stadium, start tailgating!

1130 - LATEST TIME TO PICK UP TICKETS FROM TAILGATE

1300 - game starts

Thursday 4th October (vs Indy):

1530 - Leave gameday hotel in car group

1600 - Reach stadium, start tailgating!

1830 - LATEST TIME TO PICK UP TICKETS FROM TAILGATE

2000 - game starts

What to do now:

Swindon Patriot (Mark) is co-ordinating car arrangements from the hotel.  Please comment here to confirm if you are travelling from the hotel and need a car place OR if you are travelling directly to the game and meeting at the tailgate.

Look out for a PM to confirm your mobile phone number in case we need to contact you during the trip.  

As usual, any questions - shout up!

As per the above, please could you all PM me a preferred email address and mobile number so that I can contact people directly rather than clogging up this thread with transport messages.

Mandy has let me have a list of who's attending which games (she does seem to like a spreadsheet), so I already know who's going to be at which games.

I will be leaving from the RT hotel for both games (assuming we get back from our other little roadtrip on the Thursday). 

My life is ruled by lists and spreadsheets. It's the only way to make sure I don't forget stuff!

Thanks for the PM's  and posts guys.

It looks like we have got enough space available to get everyone who needs a lift to and from the RT Hotel to Gillette Stadium on both gamedays.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, Swindon Patriot said:

Thanks for the PM's  and posts guys.

It looks like we have got enough space available to get everyone who needs a lift to and from the RT Hotel to Gillette Stadium on both gamedays.

Thanks Mark for sorting this.  And thanks to all the volunteer drivers. Usual rules apply - if you are a passenger in someone's car, you are expected to cover the cost of parking at the stadium.  Drivers do not pay.  Parking is $40 per car. 

Ben cannot attend the Colts game. Does anyone need a ticket? My seats are in Sec 306, Row 11, on the goal line on the Patriots side of the field.

If you need it and want to be considered, it just email thru here.