Sign in to follow this  
husky71

2019 roadtrip vs New York Giants discussion thread

When I contacted Sue at the Hampton Inn she was very glad to hear from me on behalf of the UKPatriots

Preliminary info from the Hampton Inn. We could only get 13 double rooms (@$159 + tax) and 5 single rooms with a sofa bed (@$149 + tax) for Wednesday and Thursday nights, with the ability to arrive earlier by 10/6/19 and stay later until 10/13/19 for the group rate based on availability. To arrive earlier or stay later please contact the Sales dapartment directly (781-702 5212) or via email to sue.gallogly@hilton.com. Make sure you mention "UKPatriots". Everyone is responsible for their own reservation. I would like to know how many of each room is needed. Please PM me here or email me directly @ husky71@comcast.net  Reservations must be made by 9/10/19 or any unused rooms on the contract will be returned to the hotel inventory. I will sign off on the contract by 6/10/19. Once I sign off on the contract, I will receive a direct link for booking the rooms.

Don't wait until the last minute to make your reservation. 

6 hours ago, husky71 said:

When I contacted Sue at the Hampton Inn she was very glad to hear from me on behalf of the UKPatriots

Preliminary info from the Hampton Inn. We could only get 13 double rooms (@$159 + tax) and 5 single rooms with a sofa bed (@$149 + tax) for Wednesday and Thursday nights, with the ability to arrive earlier by 10/6/19 and stay later until 10/13/19 for the group rate based on availability. To arrive earlier or stay later please contact the Sales dapartment directly (781-702 5212) or via email to sue.gallogly@hilton.com. Make sure you mention "UKPatriots". Everyone is responsible for their own reservation. I would like to know how many of each room is needed. Please PM me here or email me directly @ husky71@comcast.net  Reservations must be made by 9/10/19 or any unused rooms on the contract will be returned to the hotel inventory. I will sign off on the contract by 6/10/19. Once I sign off on the contract, I will receive a direct link for booking the rooms.

Don't wait until the last minute to make your reservation. 

Thanks for dealing with this again Howard. Really appreciate it.

I've pm'd you

I think a clarification is is order. I need names and nights needed only for control purposes. I am not making reservations for anyone. you are on your own. Here is the direct booking link for the UKPatriots roadtrip:

Booking Link: http://group.hamptoninn.com/ukpatriots

Arrival Date: 09-Oct-2019
Departure Date: 11-Oct-2019

Please note, the entire URL must be copied and pasted for it to work properly.

To arrive earlier or stay later please contact the Sales dapartment directly (781-702 5212) or via email to sue.gallogly@hilton.com. Remember to use the group name.

Bruins have their home opener on the Saturday after the giants game. Think I’ll stick around for that and head home on the Sunday. 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, Carl03 said:

Bruins have their home opener on the Saturday after the giants game. Think I’ll stick around for that and head home on the Sunday. 

Jealous!

Looking at the dates and time required off work with it being a Thursday, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it work for the Giants RT. Recently started a new job and already have 2 weeks off for a trip to Germany in August! I'll confirm with my boss this week though. Hoping to get the Redskins in, and if all else fails, will have to settle for the the Bills in Buffalo... :(

Darn.... work, baseball and cricket.  Completely forgot about this!  Have a great trip everyone.

Very quick kind of update on the ticket allocation - we still do not have pricing so cannot collect money to confirm tickets.  We are hoping tohave this any day now, so please sit tight and be ready to move once the details come through.

We have been confirmed for our usual allocation so if you have applied on here and have received my acknowledgement, you are on our list - just waiting on Pats Front office now for the final piece.

Bye for now

Mandy