Sign in to follow this  
DG31

The Ticket Thread

Ok guys and gals, we need to get organised and quickly. We need to know how many people want to be part of a UKPats block booking and make contact with the Pats and/or NFLUK, preferably this week in order to get things moving

So, all interested, here's the place to post

DG31 +1

Tomi + 1 (on the premis that the whole fam dont wana go then i would sort myself out and find u guys before the game)

Stron wants at least one, might be two as our Alex has suddenly become very interested in all things NFL in the last few minutes :rolleyes:

Woah!! Hold your horses there good folks. This is a way off yet. We have people here with various different forms of contact with the organisation, and with the NFL here in the UK. We also have other considerations if we are to appear in any "official" capacity, and that brings with it responsibilities.

I know that it's very very exciting, and we all want to be on the VIP ticket list NOW, but can I suggest that before we get too carried away and start assuming stuff or arranging too much, that we allow the people with the contacts and experience to work out the best approach to take. There will be a time for registration of interest, and I know that we'll all try 100 different routes to get our precious tickets (just watch this forum membership grow!). But let's allow the mods and event organisers to see how best to take a consolidated approach to this.

And btw .. That's Seagull +50 then !! ;)

Woah!! Hold your horses there good folks. This is a way off yet. We have people here with various different forms of contact with the organisation, and with the NFL here in the UK. We also have other considerations if we are to appear in any "official" capacity, and that brings with it responsibilities.

I know that it's very very exciting, and we all want to be on the VIP ticket list NOW, but can I suggest that before we get too carried away and start assuming stuff or arranging too much, that we allow the people with the contacts and experience to work out the best approach to take. There will be a time for registration of interest, and I know that we'll all try 100 different routes to get our precious tickets (just watch this forum membership grow!). But let's allow the mods and event organisers to see how best to take a consolidated approach to this.

Fair point, but I do think we need to sort it ASAP so it's no bad thing finding out how many tickets we're gonna be pitching for

Paul + 1.

Where would we sit while we are getting carried away with it all?

I was behind the goalposts but way up in the air for the last match. But a great view nonetheless.

Behind the bench, goalposts or the tunnel where they come out would be excellent though.

Actually, as long as we are there in the same place and we win, who cares :D

Well, this year I got four tickets. But out of that there was only me who was a die hard NFL fan. The others were there for the spectacle. Anyway, I now have one of them hooked on Madden 09, and all I have to do is reel him in a bit more. :D

hey new to this forum never knew of before someone posted on the yahoo group about it :) be really good to get a good group of fans together etc :)

i'll be heading down so (kirk +0)

going to be a busy year just booked flights to go over to the states from the 5th to 28 of May to follow the Red Sox and already getting ready for a road trip from the pats aswell next week :) lol

and now this better get the overtime in! lol

Spoilsport... ;)

TBX + 2, possibly 3 if I can get my Colts-supporting Dutch friend to come along with us.

Well if i don't have anything better to do with that sunday i guess i could be forced to come along with 2 others in tow.

Spoilsport... ;)

TBX + 2, possibly 3 if I can get my Colts-supporting Dutch friend to come along with us.

Colts?! I feel a little ill now. ;)

I'm not going to get greedy for tix here like everyone else - I'll might need 4 but I'll take 2 if that's all I can get.

BTW, my wife had a positive response to making the trip and Ben and tammy will be checking thier schedules. If all works out, Deb and I and Ben and Tammy will see all of you for a few days in October.

Now we make the phone calls.

It's not always what you know but who you know, and those of us with the connections here will start making the calls immediately.

I'm not going to get greedy for tix here like everyone else - I'll might need 4 but I'll take 2 if that's all I can get.

BTW, my wife had a positive response to making the trip and Ben and tammy will be checking thier schedules. If all works out, Deb and I and Ben and Tammy will see all of you for a few days in October.

It's not always what you know but who you know, and those of us with the connections here will start making the calls immediately.

Howard, it'll be great to see all of you, i'm sure between us we'll make you more than welcome. unfortunately, the only way we can improve on your hospitality is to have the Queen pop in to say hi!! :lol:

Howard, it'll be great to see all of you, i'm sure between us we'll make you more than welcome. unfortunately, the only way we can improve on your hospitality is to have the Queen pop in to say hi!! :lol:

And which board member are you refering to? :lol:

Howard it would be great to see you & hopefuly we can repay you some of the hospitality you have given to us these past few years.

Some "home" game this is gonna be for the Bucs. <_<

Yeah... Wonder if they'll get boo-ed like the Chargers did. I don't think the American commentators appreciated our Panto take on the NFL.

Did I miss something? I never heard boos.

Seriously? Even Nick Halling commented on it. (Not that I'm the kind of person who attended the game and then watched it on TV to see my 25 milliseconds of fame.)

Seriously? Even Nick Halling commented on it. (Not that I'm the kind of person who attended the game and then watched it on TV to see my 25 milliseconds of fame.)

I never heard boos either- maybe it WAS halling!

Are you sure that wasn't "Deeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce" ??

Howard - Pam and I would be delighted to put all of you up if you could be persuaded to to spend a few happy days here in glorious Cheltenham.

Steve, Pam and Andy.

Are we going to have any sort of priority on this given the likely numbers. I only mention it as we are all experienced Road Trippers :)

Sounds like a great idea.

Ratser + 1 other

Howard it would be great to see you & hopefuly we can repay you some of the hospitality you have given to us these past few years.

The Husky71 clan anticipates being in London/Manchester for most probably 3-4 days. Plenty of time to meet and greet everyone, this time on your turf.

+1 for me please ladies and gents... will try getting my own so if you need extras, could you let me know at some point how many you want me to buy?

I think I speak for everyone at the mini-UK Patriots gathering back in October, but I'm already so excited about this one! It will be great to meet up with and put many more faces to aliases... and hopefully the weather will allow some competition to take place! I will DEFINITELY bring my John Elway signature college football along with me! So we won't be short of a ball! B)

Cheers all!

Jamie aka Donny Pat