Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKP Wembley Merchandise

Won't we end up looking more like pirates and hence Buccs fans, than minutemen in these though?

Or worse still complete ****s

I'd prefer the beanie myself :ph34r:

I agree although on this year's roadtrip I had my Patriots beanie and Damien's inflatable helmet on at the same time and looked a ****.

Beanies are the way forward.

UK Patriots Beanies - can get them for about £8.50 a throw. Minimum order ten. I think we may have found our first piece of 2009 UK Pat merchandise.

Sounds good to me. Not sure what I'll do with the other nine though. ;) Why not do a "package deal" for the tickets. Price of a hat is included. Just to make sure we all stand out. :)

Bugger the inflatable muskets, we can bring real ones, smoke and all! The Glazers will be there!

Guest Keithj
Why not do a "package deal" for the tickets. Price of a hat is included. Just to make sure we all stand out. :)

Now that's an extremely good idea.

Keith

Sounds good to me. Not sure what I'll do with the other nine though. ;) Why not do a "package deal" for the tickets. Price of a hat is included. Just to make sure we all stand out. :)

Nice idea, but way too complicated for us volunteers to manage those who do/don't want hats with their tix, and we couldn't force them on people. NFLUK would have fits if they thought we were forcing merchandising conditions with their tickets.

Nice idea, but way too complicated for us volunteers to manage those who do/don't want hats with their tix, and we couldn't force them on people. NFLUK would have fits if they thought we were forcing merchandising conditions with their tickets.

Well, to be fair we are imposing conditions on people buying tickets. You have to be a member.

I reckon whatever it's going to be, we should be looking at no more than £10 if we want a good uptake on it.

Bugger the inflatable muskets, we can bring real ones, smoke and all! The Glazers will be there!

To be fair the Glazers should feel right at home in London. After all, that's where all the Man Utd fans live.

Well, to be fair we are imposing conditions on people buying tickets. You have to be a member.

I reckon whatever it's going to be, we should be looking at no more than £10 if we want a good uptake on it.

We are not imposing conditions, NFLUK are. And quite rightly. I'm not going to mix up merchandising and ticketing, but I will talk to my contact when I get back to the UK tonight, and I'll try to get our first beanie order going.

Well, to be fair we are imposing conditions on people buying tickets. You have to be a member

I think thats a very unfair comment as the guys are going out of their way to get us UKPatriots members tickets way before the lottery that us NFL fans have had to endure for the last two years. If there was no conditions laid down by NFLUK we would be inundated with people just joining here for the tickets so they did not have to go through the lottery. I for one am very grateful we dont have to go through that and comments like this unfortunatly In my opinion are not helpful. Im not sure you meant it the way it came out but im just saying.

By the way i love the beanie idea just not as part of a package :)

This may not strictly be Merchandise, but I seem to recall that on the old forum, when the announcement of the first Wembley game was made,

there was talk of trying to get a block of seats for UK Patriots and to all get Halling masks, as there's so much mutual love between us.

Now that we have this block of seats available, is this something we could look into doing as a bit of fun. We could possibly even have two sided ones

(no jokes about being 2-faced please) with Mike Carlson on the other side. :rolleyes:

Now that we have this block of seats available, is this something we could look into doing as a bit of fun. We could possibly even have two sided ones

(no jokes about being 2-faced please) with Mike Carlson on the other side. :rolleyes:

You wouldnt get me wearing a Halling mask, not even for a joke. :huh: He is the Andy Gray/Stevo of the NFL...and that isnt necassarily a good thing!

Mine can have Carlson on both sides B)

My 2 cents (all I'll have left after buying tickets) ;)

Depending on how many of us there are, how about when the Pats run out, we all have a sheet of card and it would form the Pats logo (if we arent drunk and late) when held up. Or it could say UKPatriots.

I like the idea of the hoodie, but then we'll have jerseys on so that may not work.

Erm, the pin badge is a great idea. Not so sure about the hat although I will wear one if everyone agrees on it.

Something to us all to swing around (like the Terrible towel but better).

D-Fense signs with UKPatriots on.

I also liked the idea of T-shirts even if we dont wear them but to have another memory of the day.

I thought when I started typing I wouldn't have any ideas so at least I have committed myself to something good :)

I do like the idea of holding up cards or the plastic sheets that form a message for our team,UKPatriots would have to be the message though!

and this would send a message to all the fans in the USA that we love American football and our New England Patriots.

But yeah i love the beanie hat thing .

Anything is good.

Depending on how many of us there are, it would be good to see how much the cards are to hold up and what sort of message.

I'll find a picture of one that was done at Palace 3/4 years ago and looked very good. We might be able to fraud the stadium and put a big Pats message out on a lot of the seats around us :D

The we can really be a hated team. Or would the pirates attack us? ;)

You can definately sign me up for the hat & pin.

I think holding up cards which form UK patriots is a great idea especially for the TV.

I can't wait !!

Guest dave45
card_display.jpg

This is the picture the moderators should delete ;)

Btw Love the idea of beanie hats. My son (who will be with me at the game) only ever wears that type of hat. Having said that, the tricorn hat and inflatable musket idea would be kinda funny. :D

You can definately sign me up for the hat & pin.

I think holding up cards which form UK patriots is a great idea especially for the TV.

I can't wait !!

Or, as there's around 100 of us, if we get a 10x10 block we could have cards that made the Flying Elvis for as the lads run out

It was on merchandise, if we have our colour of the picture on one side, and maybe on the back we have something else as a token of the day.

Then we have the t-shirt, hoodie, hat, pinbadge, D-Fense signs, Something like the Terrible Towel/Saints Flags from last year.

We're not all made of money for this ;)

Guest Scouse Patriot

Does anyone think it would be beneficial to start a poll?? This way everybody can vote and we can see what merchandise the majority want.

Does anyone think it would be beneficial to start a poll??
Probably a bit of overkill. Waspie's very good at knowing what works and what people want, and what we want to achieve from this. Anyone who feels strongly enough about one particular item or another will post here anyway.

Guest Scouse Patriot

Fair play. I'll be buying at least one of everything that is made anyway lol. Waspies beanies are a must though

Minimum of 2 beanies & 2 pins for me :D

And hopefully I can scrape enough dough together for a hoody/fleece :unsure:

Count me in for a couple of beanies, i have a very simple request for Car Stickers with something like.....( UKPatriots we're going to Wembley 09 ) and or

( follow me and the UKPatriots to Wembley 09 ) What do you think guys, ah well back to the drawing board ! :rolleyes:

The most important thing will be a song sheet so we can out sing the other bunch the home team :D

The most important thing will be a song sheet so we can out sing the other bunch the home team :D

Very true .. get your think caps (or beanies) on. Something easy, humorous, original and catchy. Les .. sounds like a new thread to me ;)

Mayo, May-ay-o

Here he comes and he's gonna get a sack

To "I love you, baby"

We love you, Brady

Although you've got no knees

We love you Brady

Throw us some Touchdowns please

We love you Brady

Patriots through and through

To "Winter Wonderland"

There's only one Wes Welker

Only one Wes Welker

Throw him the ball

He catches 'em all

Walking in a Welker Wonderland

And one for Andywales...

Heath Evans, oh oh oh ohhhh

Heath Evans, oh oh oh ohhhh

He plays fullback for the Pats

Much better than Patrick Pass

I would definitely be interested in beanies, caps, hoodies, fleeces, pins, foam hands etc etc.

Whatever we are doing I will take some. :)

Guest Sunshine 15

but bit more to the point, if there was hoodies etc available i would def be down for one.

To the tune of the mexican hat.

Maroney, Maroney, Maroney,

you get the idea.

Or instead of Let's go Boston, just sing Let's Go Patriots.

Seems easy enough.

Or

Vince Wilfork, wooaho,

Vince Wilfork, wooaho,

he's gonna get a sack,

the Buccs can't hold him back.

(you know the tune)

Whilst chatting to MIKE C (name dropping) on the train he suggests we all try for the BB hoodie.........................................

to get us all noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst chatting to MIKE C (name dropping) on the train he suggests we all try for the BB hoodie.........................................

to get us all noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get them shipped over would cost a fortune. I waited and had a look in the proshop, I dont know why it is, but everything Reebok and NFL seem about 3 sizes to big for the actual size of the garment. Now im normally a medium fit for clothes, I like my clothes generally loose, a small is often to tight.

Now this hoody I really wanted, I tried in small, and it was HUGE!

We should just get a facemask cutout with Belichick on one side and Carlson on the other.