Sign in to follow this  
Secret_Seagull

UKP Wembley Merchandise

We should just get a facemask cutout with Belichick on one side and Carlson on the other.

I seem to recall making a similar suggestion earlier on in this thread ;)

I seem to recall making a similar suggestion earlier on in this thread ;)

Oh right, maybe thats why I re-suggested it! I seemed to have forgotten, it was stored in my long term memory somewhere.

Its like when your playing guitar, and start randomly playing something, thinking you have written the best riff ever, then a month later listen to a song you havent heard in ages....surprising how it sounds distinctly similar :lol:

Im sure there are other examples like, first one that sprung to mind!

Oh right, maybe thats why I re-suggested it! I seemed to have forgotten, it was stored in my long term memory somewhere.

Its like when your playing guitar, and start randomly playing something, thinking you have written the best riff ever, then a month later listen to a song you havent heard in ages....surprising how it sounds distinctly similar :lol:

Im sure there are other examples like, first one that sprung to mind!

I've done that, it's amazing how many times I've written Don't Look Back in Anger!

What about fake video cameras? I'm guessing we'll be on the sideline.

Maybe a Pats logo or two on the "camera"...

Meanwhile I would definitely buy a beanie and pin.

What about fake video cameras? I'm guessing we'll be on the sideline.

Maybe a Pats logo or two on the "camera"...

Meanwhile I would definitely buy a beanie and pin.

Don't really think we want to be bringing that one back up again

How about something like a landyard - we could use these to tie the hands of certain players after the game to continue with the enjoyment :P

Or a keyring perhaps?

I would deffo buy a beanie though, and a fleece, towel, gloves, socks ..... in fact, anything with the UK Patriots name on it! :D

Mandy

How about something like a landyard - we could use these to tie the hands of certain players after the game to continue with the enjoyment :P

Or a keyring perhaps?

I would deffo buy a beanie though, and a fleece, towel, gloves, socks ..... in fact, anything with the UK Patriots name on it! :D

Mandy

Anything that gets us noticed on TV is good.

I like the idea of a lanyard.

As said. Anything matching isn't bad.

Or a keyring perhaps?

Mandy

Lanyard sounds good.. but does this have to be restricted to the players? I'm sure the Tampa Babe Buccaneers would enjoy the company of a 24-year old Dutchie!

Adding to that list,

how about UKPatriot beads, airhorns, earmuffs:o etc etc.

Certainly no noise makers. I'd spend my time wanting to slap whoever was playing with them.

Mayo, May-ay-o

Here he comes and he's gonna get a sack

I can't remember the song, so you'll have to go from the phonetics.

MAY-OH MAYYY-OH

MAY-OH MAY-OHHH-AH

But that'd be simple terrace cries. And it should be simple enough to get other people involved with it.

I like the idea of the Nick Halling face masks. Then when the cameras turn on us we can have a large bubble caption we can pull out.

I'd go for a beanie and a hoodie, or a tri-corn hat.. but it'd HAVE to look like it was a minute man and not a pirate.

B) I'd go for the beany a pin badge or two and maybe a polo shirt, but not the fleece. For me, the fleece would be a few quid too far!!

I wouldn't put too much effort into a song for Maroney, he may not be a Patriot this coming season! ;)

B) I'd go for the beany a pin badge or two and maybe a polo shirt, but not the fleece. For me, the fleece would be a few quid too far!!

I wouldn't put too much effort into a song for Maroney, he may not be a Patriot this coming season! ;)

besides, not much use for a fleece inyour neck of the woods for most of the year Ted :D

besides, not much use for a fleece inyour neck of the woods for most of the year Ted :D

B) Not keeping strictly to the topic I know but, right now, it's quite cold here at the moment and a fleece would certainly be the order of the day.

At the moment we do have a log fire on the go, and we have gas fired central heating!

Hi guys, whats happening regarding our own UKPatriots merchandise,we need to get the ball rolling,we have only got six months of sorting left!

A beanie for me with the UKPatriots logo on the thing. :rolleyes:

Hi guys, whats happening regarding our own UKPatriots merchandise,we need to get the ball rolling,we have only got six months of sorting left!

A beanie for me with the UKPatriots logo on the thing. :rolleyes:

A lot of planning regarding Wembley is taking place Rob. Stay tuned and they'll be updates as soon as anything is concrete.

To everyone who is getting a bit impatient regarding UKP Wembley merchandise, relax. To the few who have taken on the responsibility for the logistics for this event, thank you. The rest of you should just sit back, relax, and wait for the chips to fall where and when they may. For those who don't know myself, Paul and Ed here in the states, we are the 3 who have accepted the responsibility for the logostics for the annual UKRoadtrip. Believe me when I say that organizing for 40 people is difficult enough, never mind for the number of participants being tossed around here for the game at Wembley.

Again to the likes of Mandy, Mark, Ade, James and anyone else working for all of us who will be participating in any UKP events that will occur that weekend in October, thank you.

Good shout Husky, it's just that it's really exiting for us knowing that the Pats are coming,and we will be getting right behind the team, GO PATS ;)

Guest ruth spinney

Obviously nothing like your good design but I'm now starting to see some NFL apparel around which you don't normally see. On Friday there was a guy in Pizza Hut in a Buccs t-shirt and yesterday saw someone in a Pats hoodie. Is this a trend now sweeping the country?! Or just Norwich - the cool city that it is lol B)

After last night, might I suggest some special edition calculators ?

patriots-calc-s.jpg

(Yes, I KNOW Papa's going to flame me for suggesting that).

Obviously nothing like your good design but I'm now starting to see some NFL apparel around which you don't normally see. On Friday there was a guy in Pizza Hut in a Buccs t-shirt and yesterday saw someone in a Pats hoodie. Is this a trend now sweeping the country?! Or just Norwich - the cool city that it is lol B)

my daughters' just left Norwich for Brussels after7 years- and taken her Brady shirt with her.