papa lazarou

Wembley Ticket Applications

Ok, so maybe the horseshoe baseball cap only then! :D

Sorry SBD, no way I can say Go Patr......just can't do it. goes against every fibre in my being! :P

I hear Surrey may have a spare Bucs jersey though.......Go Caddie

PM sent thankyouuuuuuuuuu :D

Guest Scouse Patriot
Funny .. I don't seem to be able to find your ticket application there Indy .. ;)

Can you please confirm you got my second PM. Thanks very much.

Yes received.

As you can imagine .. been flooded with requests. Can't reply to each. Email coming out soon.

65 tickets requested so far from 29 members

Cheers,

SS

Guest Scouse Patriot

Oh yeah i know that mate, was just because i didn't save it to my sent messages so wasn't completely sure i had pressed send lol. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Oh yeah i know that mate, was just because i didn't save it to my sent messages so wasn't completely sure i had pressed send lol. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Oh, no. If you're going, I'm definitely not- not after some of the rude stuff I have written about you; I'm too much of a coward. :D

Guest Scouse Patriot
Oh, no. If you're going, I'm definitely not- not after some of the rude stuff I have written about you; I'm too much of a coward. :D

Why what have you been writing fella <_< enlighten me??

Guest Scouse Patriot

AHHHHH now i get it lol. I shall let you off since your a Pats fan...... but just this once ;)

Yes of course. I'll be getting the tickets in bulk, so if you have any special requests (aisle seat, extra leg room, emergency exit etc.) then let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

I have a work colleague, who is a Miami fan and a Palace season ticket holder. Any chance of getting him a ticket? :lol:

Awesome - great job guys. Not sure how you did it - I didn't realise we had so much influence !

PM about to be sent...I am just waiting on confirmation as to whether or not a friend will be coming.

Glad Danny wants to sit next to me again haha! I'll try not to deafen you haha! You do the same...I had a headache after that game thanks to you!!!

PM about to be sent...I am just waiting on confirmation as to whether or not a friend will be coming.

Glad Danny wants to sit next to me again haha! I'll try not to deafen you haha! You do the same...I had a headache after that game thanks to you!!!

I'm gonna need someone to sit next to. I'm coming on my own this time, Kelly can't make it. :(.

Also, tried to make a payment but it said the sort code and account number didn't match. Is it just me?

I'm gonna need someone to sit next to. I'm coming on my own this time, Kelly can't make it. :(.

You would have been included in the list James, and Andy/Gareth, amongst others, but didnt want to name everyone I sat around at the Rams game ;)

When transferring money, does it have to be the same bank? Im sure it worked as the Roadtrip money transfer went through ok...I guess your NatWest? This could be myth...i dont know!

You would have been included in the list James, and Andy/Gareth, amongst others, but didnt want to name everyone I sat around at the Rams game ;)

When transferring money, does it have to be the same bank? Im sure it worked as the Roadtrip money transfer went through ok...I guess your NatWest? This could be myth...i dont know!

Thanks Danny.

I am Natwest and can't do it. If it's the same account for the roadtrip money then it should work as I'm sure I used my Natwest account.

PM sent. :D

Took ages to convince my bro, nephew and cousin that i wasnt winding them up about tickets :lol:

Mind you still cant quite believe it myself.

Excellent job guys and many many many thanks.

Oh ive already booked my accommadation too :o - "The Green Man", right next to Wembley.

Anybody else thinking of there???

Count me in me in lads & lasses, SS and Papa give yourselves a PAT on the back, sorry about the pun! no really you have done a great job.

and look forward to seing all you other guys at Wembley too. :);):D PM is in.

Unluckily for me i only just got around to registering so missed deadline for tickets BUT luckily i know a member or two so have a few offers of tickets from them,many thanks.

Guest ruth spinney

Hi!

As you can probably see Im very new on here - I can't believe I didn't know this site existed until now! Where have I been burying my head for all these years?! I guess there's no chance of there being any spaces left for such late joiners, but I was wondering if anyone knew of other groups of fans going to Wembley? I only know one other NFL fan and she's Giants through and through :P so not sure I can convince her and she'll be in the States then anyway... Such a great day deserves to be shared with other Pats!!!!

I have a work colleague, who is a Miami fan and a Palace season ticket holder. Any chance of getting him a ticket? :lol:

Off the topic, Is his name Ben, and does he post on the CPFC BBS?

Back on topic, can I get £204 together in the next 2 weeks? :huh::unsure: 4 full days at work over the holidays, too much effort. But i'll do it to see the Pats.

Since I pay for my Dad to go(not the most interested guy in the world but supports the Pats and can borrow one of my many shirts):) and I want to be close so I can get some great pics of the day.

can I get £204 together in the next 2 weeks? huh.gif unsure.gif 4 full days at work over the holidays, too much effort. But i'll do it to see the Pats.

You better! :lol: and we are still waiting for those pic... oopps wrong board. :o:unsure:

I know i'm not the most dedicated poster to this site but it would mean a lot to me if i could get a couple of tickets, PM sent. Thanks a lot

Request rejected... for being a newcastle fan :lol:

Just kidding, but I do have something kind of against them now due to an ex...hmmm

No, his name is Barry. He's in his 40s. He wouldn't actually want to go, but I thought I would ask Adrian as a Seagull....

Also, tried to make a payment but it said the sort code and account number didn't match. Is it just me?

Apologies .. correct sort code sent in new email to all applicants. Confused me with the same bank using different sort codes. Doh!

Request rejected... for being a newcastle fan :lol:

Just kidding, but I do have something kind of against them now due to an ex...hmmm

hey- be careful, Newcastle are not the only Magpies...!! B)

Notts%20County.gif

Back on topic, can I get £204 together in the next 2 weeks? :huh::unsure: 4 full days at work over the holidays, too much effort. But i'll do it to see the Pats.

Since I pay for my Dad to go(not the most interested guy in the world but supports the Pats and can borrow one of my many shirts):) and I want to be close so I can get some great pics of the day.

Just make sure you send me the PM with the details requested in the opening thread.

Hi!

As you can probably see Im very new on here - I can't believe I didn't know this site existed until now! Where have I been burying my head for all these years?! I guess there's no chance of there being any spaces left for such late joiners, but I was wondering if anyone knew of other groups of fans going to Wembley? I only know one other NFL fan and she's Giants through and through :P so not sure I can convince her and she'll be in the States then anyway... Such a great day deserves to be shared with other Pats!!!!

Sorry Ruth' .. The rules are laid down by the NFL, not us.

However, you could still join us if you can befriend and persuade another member to use their guest allocation. Otherwise, it's the public ballot.

Guest Sparky

PM Sent.

Nice one for setting this up.

If anybody's not using up their guest allocation and would be willing could you give me a PM, looking for one more ticket.

Guest dave45

I have just received your email, Secret Seagull. I will sort out the payment tonight (by transfer on the internet banking if I can get it to work or by cheque if the internet banking doesn't work).

You better! :lol: and we are still waiting for those pic... oopps wrong board. :o:unsure:

I'll be putting them up soon, but I dont think there will be many more due to erm.. circumstances ;)

Just make sure you send me the PM with the details requested in the opening thread.

Will do, you need the PM by Jan, correct?

Will do, you need the PM by Jan, correct?

I need the money cleared by Jan 8th. The sooner I get the PM, the easier it is for me to match payments to applications.

I also need your application by PM so that I can mail you the payment details.

(by transfer on the internet banking if I can get it to work or by cheque if the internet banking doesn't work).

Even without internet banking, most banks should allow you to make a transfer by telephone request, or you can simply use a paying in slip with the accounts details that I sent at any HSBC bank. Just make sure that your UKP forum name is used as the payment reference so that I can match them up.

Thanks for your work on This Ade :D

You need to thank Papa, not me. He made all the arrangements with NFLUK. I'm just offering the payment facility because the Laz's aren't available on deadline day.

Latest update ..

42 applicants for 107 tickets (of which 95 are the higher priced tickets) ... Going to be monster !!! :D

You should all have received payment details (and corrections) by email. If not, check your spam filter and then PM me if you still can't find them.

Guest dave45

Over 100 tickets at (mostly) £102 each. I do hope that you are not planning on doing a runner, Ade ;)

That might be why I am not handing the finances ........

Must go - gotta shop!