papa lazarou

Wembley Ticket Applications

Guest shimbop9

heh...I can't wait. I've got my half of the money, just waiting for my sister to arrive on Dec 28th with her half of the cash.

Then I need to go through the motions of putting the money in the account.....jesus christ, I'm so nervous I'm jittering even now! And its not for another TEN MONTHS! :D

Payment sent by transfer today.

My 12 year old daughter who went to her first game against the Rams is over the moon !!!

Look forward to meeting you all again

PM Sent, i'll send payment after Christmas as I am going to work all the hours godsend to get these tickets.

I cant wait 300 days, i'll be exploding by game time.

Cant wait to see Brady and the Boys up close and personal.

Guest dave45
Payment sent by transfer today.

My 12 year old daughter who went to her first game against the Rams is over the moon !!!

Look forward to meeting you all again

And looking forward to meeting you again (the t-shirt is great, by the way).

And looking forward to meeting you again (the t-shirt is great, by the way).

Yeah, looking forward to meeting you again aswell Dave. Sorry I haven't sent you the DVD by the way. I'll get it in the post as soon as I can.

I got my t-shirt on today!

Yeah, looking forward to meeting you again aswell Dave. Sorry I haven't sent you the DVD by the way. I'll get it in the post as soon as I can.

I got my t-shirt on today!

Don't you owe me a CD of RT pix as well ;) ?

Ahhhhh! I only just found this thread! How has it slipped through my nets? How can I have been on this forum every single day without noticing it? How? HOW?!

Are tickets still available?! After christmas I will have undoubtedly more than enough cash... am willing to pay by January 1st at LEAST. Can I still get the tickets?

Latest update ..

42 applicants for 107 tickets (of which 95 are the higher priced tickets) ... Going to be monster !!! :D

136 (120/16) and counting.

If you have applied and not received a payment email, or if you have paid and not received a receipt confirmation, check your spam folder and then PM me if you still can't find the email.

Guest Keithj

Payment sent.

I still can't believe it's happening. It seems like a dream and if I don't stop pinching myself soon I'll be one continuous bruise! :lol:

Keith

136 (120/16) and counting.

If you have applied and not received a payment email, or if you have paid and not received a receipt confirmation, check your spam folder and then PM me if you still can't find the email.

Those sixteen are going to be very smug if its a downpour. :lol:

To the tune of its coming home that awful football chant......

Your getting wet...your getting wet

Your getting ...your all getting wet.

Rain is on your backs .....we can see it teaming

If you think your coming up ...your all f****** dreaming.

And im in the lower tier with the 120...lol

To the tune of its coming home that awful football chant......

Your getting wet...your getting wet

Your getting ...your all getting wet.

Rain is on your backs .....we can see it teaming

If you think your coming up ...your all f****** dreaming.

And im in the lower tier with the 120...lol

Yeah, me and my better half are there as well. She's finally given in and accepted her fate as a Pats fan!

Oh, and are your friends coming? I felt like a d**k because I couldn't remember their names this time around. Should be fun!

Can Patriots fans in DK also get tickets.

swimrag

The allocation is open to all board members (regardless of location) registered before 6th December - nfluk rules..we are not allowed to open the sale to brand new members.

Hope you manage to get tickets in the open sale.

Yeah, me and my better half are there as well. She's finally given in and accepted her fate as a Pats fan!

Oh, and are your friends coming? I felt like a d**k because I couldn't remember their names this time around. Should be fun!

Be nice to see you again mate and meet your better half :) Dont worry about remembering names mate im the same i am terrible with names...it was easier for us as we had to remember 2 names and not 4 for you and Chris...lol. Its when i tried registering on the UKPatriots site and for some reason got rejected twice ( I really should have kicked off about that :P ) that i realised i couldnt remember your guys login names so that i could contact you about helping me out...lol. All worked out well in the end.

i'll get my request over today, sorry for the delay been looking at new flats all week and also dying from having an ear infection in both ears :(:(

i'll get my request over today, sorry for the delay been looking at new flats all week and also dying from having an ear infection in both ears :(:(

Ear infection in both ears eh?

Sorry to hear that fella ;)

Imagine your best mate had that instead !!! :oB)

Ear infection in both ears eh?

Sorry to hear that fella ;)

Imagine your best mate had that instead !!! :oB)

its ok dude, i suffer from them all the time, just means i can hardly hear cause i've had them packed out in the hospital and also just pain when trying to sleep and walk cause it affects my balance :(

at least touch wood its clearing up a lot fast then last time :)

Update ..

145 ticket applications (129/16) from 59 different members.

38 paid for so far (Don't forget the Jan 8 deadline).

If you have sent an application, but not received an email acknowledgement with payment details, please PM or email me.

If you have made a payment, but not received an email receipt, please PM or email me.

The following members have applied for tickets:

Adiedee, AndyWales 54, Bamurphy, Banksy, Brighty, Bristol Pat, Chris_T, d_loughran292 , Dave45, David, DG31, Dic, Donny Patriot, GlasgowPat, gomezcat , Harry Lime, hullpatriot101, j_cuff, Jaco, j-mac, Keithj , KentPatsFan, Limey Stu, Luckytucker , macca08, Mark, nearmy, Nomad3k, papa lazarou , patman, patriotles, patriotscpfc, patriotsjay, Patsfanuk, Patsman1973, PaulsaidThesearemypeople, Ratser, Rich From Paris, rob@foxboro, Scouse Patriot, scurry, Secret_Seagull, shimbop9, Simon89, socal bong, Sparky, specialbruschidave, Stron, Stumaloo , Swindon Patriot , ThePatriotMagpies, Thirdman, tomi_robo, tupper, Ukpatsfan, Warren Ladd, Waspie, WelshLancsPat , Wycombe Patriot.

Plus Husky & Bruschifan are also travelling to be with our group.

I'm sending a PM to anybody who declared an interest in the earlier ticket thread, but hasn't yet applied.

i checked on wikipedia and it says all seats are undercover ....

is this not true??

I'm not sure although when I went last year, outside of the pitch was dry even after all the rain.

And with the first 10 rows out of bounds anyway, then we should be alright at the bottom.

Just need to find the money now :)

Be nice to see you again mate and meet your better half :) Dont worry about remembering names mate im the same i am terrible with names...it was easier for us as we had to remember 2 names and not 4 for you and Chris...lol. Its when i tried registering on the UKPatriots site and for some reason got rejected twice ( I really should have kicked off about that :P ) that i realised i couldnt remember your guys login names so that i could contact you about helping me out...lol. All worked out well in the end.

True, it has all worked out! See you next year...

Update ..

145 ticket applications (129/16) from 59 different members.

38 paid for so far (Don't forget the Jan 8 deadline).

If you have sent an application, but not received an email acknowledgement with payment details, please PM or email me.

If you have made a payment, but not received an email receipt, please PM or email me.

The following members have applied for tickets:

Adiedee, AndyWales 54, Bamurphy, Banksy, Brighty, Bristol Pat, Chris_T, d_loughran292 , Dave45, David, DG31, Dic, Donny Patriot, GlasgowPat, gomezcat , Harry Lime, hullpatriot101, j_cuff, Jaco, j-mac, Keithj , KentPatsFan, Limey Stu, Luckytucker , macca08, Mark, nearmy, Nomad3k, papa lazarou , patman, patriotles, patriotscpfc, patriotsjay, Patsfanuk, Patsman1973, PaulsaidThesearemypeople, Ratser, Rich From Paris, rob@foxboro, Scouse Patriot, scurry, Secret_Seagull, shimbop9, Simon89, socal bong, Sparky, specialbruschidave, Stron, Stumaloo , Swindon Patriot , ThePatriotMagpies, Thirdman, tomi_robo, tupper, Ukpatsfan, Warren Ladd, Waspie, WelshLancsPat , Wycombe Patriot.

Plus Husky & Bruschifan are also travelling to be with our group.

I'm sending a PM to anybody who declared an interest in the earlier ticket thread, but hasn't yet applied.

We are going to need nametags and/or a roster list to know who all the players are. :)

this is gonna be fun! we can play "dress the Indy"

Bagsy I get to draw the Flying Elvis on his face!

I was thinking of somewhere else ! :rolleyes:

I was thinking of somewhere else ! :rolleyes:

Hmmm that's really YOUR choice..... ;)

Couple of unknown payments ..

I've received a couple of single ticket (£102) payments, without the UKP member id as a reference.

I know the bank branch that one was paid in at, and I have a long reference number on the other. If either of these are you, please PM me.

bagsy i get to razor - tatoo a pat-patriot on his scalp!!

Jesus, must be a Saaarf London ting. ;)

Have any Americans here figured out the cheapest way to send the funds? I haven't tried my banks yet but thought I'd check here in case anyone has already done some of the leg work.

Seagull provided his paypal address and I shared with him a paypal calculator link from which he said the fees were quite high.

Couple of unknown payments ..

I've received a couple of single ticket (£102) payments, without the UKP member id as a reference.

I know the bank branch that one was paid in at, and I have a long reference number on the other. If either of these are you, please PM me.

OK, found the owner of one.

The other has been repeated with a second payment of 102, from the same HSBC in Hull. I'm guessing this is you HullPatriot as you asked for 2, but please confirm.