papa lazarou

Wembley Ticket Applications

WEMBLEY GAME TICKET PRESALE – YOUR URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED

Please read very carefully before you respond!!

NFLUK are providing UKPatriots with the opportunity to secure tickets for the Bucs game prior to the general sale. By dealing direct with NFLUK we are guaranteed tickets and will be able to sit together, providing a nucleus for Patriots support in the stadium!

In order to take advantage of this offer the club has to make a single payment to NFLUK. We also have to operate on a tight timetable. In short, your payment needs to have cleared by January 8th for us to submit our requirements by January 9th. Routing payment through the club also means that we cannot accept credit card payments.

Memebership Criteria: The offer is for those members who had joined the board by December 6th. This criteria was determined in conjunction with NFLUK.

Ticket Locations: Tickets are being made available in 2 blocks. Option 1 is seating in the lower tier behind the Patriots’ sideline. This is the option we hope the majority of members will be able to take up as it allows us to be in the vicinity of the players benches. Option 2 is seating in the upper tier on the same sideline.

Ticket Pricing: Option 1 £102, Option 2 £72. As yet Wembley haven’t actually released the pricing structure for the game; These prices are based on the 2008 face values +£2 to cover UK postage costs. If there is any money remaining, you have the option of a refund, or for the money to be utilised for the maintenance of the website (UKPatriots has no membership charge).

Numbers Available: You can apply for a maximum of 4 tickets total.

Payment Method: We strongly recommend making a direct transfer to the receiving account, very straightforward if you have internet or telephone banking options. Cheques are acceptable but bear in mind clearance times, the seasonal post and the time required to receive the cheque then deposit it.

Information required: Each member must submit the following data:

- full name

- Contact telephone number

- Home address

- Email address

- number of tickets

- price category

Information may be passed on to Ticketmaster as a measure against touting.

What you need to do now:

Reply by PM to Secret Seagull. In your reply, please provide all of the information requested. You will then be advised of the account information to which your payment is to be sent. When arranging payment, give your name as a reference. Any payment queries PM Secret Seagull.

Memebership Criteria: The offer is for those members who had joined the board by December 6th. This criteria was determined in conjunction with NFLUK.

Just wondering why was that date given Mark? The announcement was made December 1.

Pm sent with thanks to you guys for all your hard work in sorting this out for the UKPatriots. You have really went the extra mile on our behalfs.

Just wondering why was that date given Mark? The announcement was made December 1.

This is the date that the NFLUK confirmed their offer to us. The stipulation is that the offer is only available to people who were members at the time of the offer. The reason for the delay between the offer and our announcement was simply to confirm some points of details regarding payment and distribution.

An email has been sent to all members who were registered by the required date, and have contributed at least 1 post, informing them of this offer. That's 127 in total.

PM sent, again with thanks to everyone responsible for getting this set up! Amazing, absolutely amazing! B)

I will give you a proper reply when I have talked to my good lady tomorrow. She works nights and I wont see her until tomorrow night.

Thanks for all your hard work in arranging this guys.

excellent news :) well i ring my best friend tomorrow to see if he has the money if not bad luck :) i'll pm tomorrow and get the cheque book ready just for a single ticket for myself :)

Great news, PM sent to Secret Seagull.

Many thanks to all who have obviously put in a lot of work on this on our behalf,

especially Papa who has possibly spent a lot of his birthday working on these arrangements.

Great news, PM sent to Secret Seagull.

Many thanks to all who have obviously put in a lot of work on this on our behalf,

especially Papa who has possibly spent a lot of his birthday working on these arrangements.

yeah several beers coming your way guys, it takes a lot to arrange these types of offers

As I have said many times. you guys are awesome. I would give my eye teeth to make it, that is of course, if I had eye teeth. :D

What about members of the New England Patriots Fan Club Of Arizona? Will you guys be able to do anything for visitors from the colonies? :D

PM Sent. Thanks so much for the work involved at this very early stage!!

Just one question...

Is it possible, that say someone like myself and Jay/Kent/Jaco to name a few, book seperately, we can sit in the relative vicinity of eachother.

As if there is 100+ members taking up the offers of tickets, bringing a guest or multiple, chances are you could be in another block to the people you know best.

This could arguably be a good thing, as some eardrums may still be intact...*cough* Damien ;) but it wold be good being around the people I've gotten to know relatively well.

I suppose being around new people who share the same interest as you is it what its all about like, so I dont mean to sound fussy or make out I dont want to speak to anybody else haha! Just Ive made a number of friends on here due to meetups and the roadtrip and wouldnt mind being in their company at the game again!

Is it possible, that say someone like myself and Jay/Kent/Jaco to name a few, book seperately, we can sit in the relative vicinity of eachother.

As if there is 100+ members taking up the offers of tickets, bringing a guest or multiple, chances are you could be in another block to the people you know best.

Yes of course. I'll be getting the tickets in bulk, so if you have any special requests (aisle seat, extra leg room, emergency exit etc.) then let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Brilliant guys.

PM sent.

If anyone throws up any good questions in their PMs, I'll try to answer them here for everyone. Such as this ..

Final question - if we (TBX3 and I) get 8 between us - - how angry will you be if they go to non-Pat fans? If so, then we only will go for 4 between us.
That's fine within reason because the idea is that we as Pats fans enjoy our day as much as possible, and that means being with your friends. Just so long as they are Pats fans for the day ;)

I want to sit with everyone else so will go with the most popular pricing option
The majority of the early applications have been for the top price (option 1) seats.

Guest scurry

Thanks guys for the hard work in getting the tickets - will definately be taking up the offer.

One quick question which will hopefully allow me to decide where's best to sit (I havent been to a game before) - will we be fairly high up in the lower tier? I dont like sitting too low down at soccer games. Would like to know which seats are best for me.

Stron's on the case, just waiting to hear from my bro-in-law (who's at work) as he may be joining us :D

I'm virtually tee-total so I hope he decides to come then he can drink for the both of us and then some :lol:

Guest Keithj

Thanks to the guys who've arranged this. I never expected to be in with a serious chance of a ticket but now the chance is there and it will mean sitting in a large group of Pats fans. Isn't that something to look forward to? :)

Keith

- will we be fairly high up in the lower tier? I dont like sitting too low down at soccer games. Would like to know which seats are best for me.

No idea. They do rope off the first dozen rows or so though, because of the problem of seeing over the standing players. I've sat in both, and I must admit that the upper tier does give you a great view of the whole game, and you're under the roof. I'll probably be getting the tickets nearer the action though.

HIYA

PM sent this morning thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea. They do rope off the first dozen rows or so though, because of the problem of seeing over the standing players. I've sat in both, and I must admit that the upper tier does give you a great view of the whole game, and you're under the roof. I'll probably be getting the tickets nearer the action though.

Update Stron & Paul (his bro-in-law) are Wembley bound :D

Just a point of clarification for everyone does this mean we're definitely sorted for tickets and so no longer need to register our interest on the NFLUK site?

No roof in the die-hard section :o Must remember to fetch my Patriots woolly hat then :D

I assume Mrs. Laz has already baggsied the seat nearest to TFB and will no doubt be ducking under the ropes to get even nearer :lol:

Guest Scouse Patriot

PM SENT!!!! :D

Coming on my own so will need some buddies once i get there :)

Thanks to all the mods for sorting this out

Update Stron & Paul (his bro-in-law) are Wembley bound :D

I assume Mrs. Laz has already baggsied the seat nearest to TFB and will no doubt be ducking under the ropes to get even nearer :lol:

I have written to the Pats and requested my own special seat on the sidelines between TFB and WWW. ;)

I have written to the Pats and requested my own special seat on the sidelines between TFB and WWW. ;)

Noooooooooooo Mrs. Laz, you'll be far too much of a distraction for those hot-blooded jocks :wub:

We need the W to make the weekend a complete success :D

and WWW. ;)

Lets not get too greedy here Mand, he is MINE!! :lol:

And...you missed another W for wonderful!

Need to speak to my bro and nephew to finalise how many tickets. Cant get them till this evening so will message then. Worst case scenario is one for little me :D

Oh and what fantastic news. Definietely my favourite email received this year :D

Many Thanks to all who made this possible ........

Lets not get too greedy here Mand, he is MINE!! :lol:

And...you missed another W for wonderful!

Gosh that's quite a man-crush you have going on there!

Tell you what, we will let HIM choose when we see him..... ;-)

Guest dave45
Gosh that's quite a man-crush you have going on there!

Tell you what, we will let HIM choose when we see him..... ;-)

mrs laz & d loughran. They both fancy TB. but which one is better ? There's only one way to find out......FIGHT !!!!

Noooo, Tom Brady...pfft!

Its all about WWWW!!

My Wembley sign may suggest some form of same sex marriage, not becuase I am that way inclined, but because he is the biggest legend ever, definately the league MVP this season if we win our last 2 games* ;) And to think, he is near enough my height!

*And Jets/Dolphins lose 1 each, or Cowboys win, or Jets/Dolphins lose at least 1 next week and other team the week after, or variations of this theme*

mrs laz & d loughran. They both fancy TB. but which one is better ? There's only one way to find out......FIGHT !!!!

Bring it on. I will destroy him.

Anyway.... we are meandering offtopic on a very important thread. Let's cut it out before SS intervenes and ticks us off for messing about.

This is great news, well done chaps to secure this one in a lifetime offer.....now can I get away with my #18 jersey without getting beaten up by Mrs Laz :o or getting dagger looks from BB on the sideline?

This is great news, well done chaps to secure this one in a lifetime offer.....now can I get away with my #18 jersey without getting beaten up by Mrs Laz :o or getting dagger looks from BB on the sideline?

No, Indy the Patriots are playing the Bucs-

thats P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S(no colts there)

playing the B-U-C-C-A-N-E-E-R-S (no Colts there either)

so you're finally coming out of the closet to see the error of your pony-lovin' ways :D:D:D

let me hear you say "Go Patriots!!!!"

Need to speak to a couple of my mates to finalise how many tickets. Cant speak to them till later so will PM once they've confirmed. Worst case scenario is one for me.

Many thanks to all the people whose hard work has made this possible.

Definitely interested in this, will make it even better sitting among a group of patriots fans!

Will probably be one for me, know a few other's going to the game and their all bucs fans!

Sorry Indy but if you intend sitting with us for the game you'll have to be an honorary Pats fan at least while you're in the stadium :o

If I see you in a Satan shirt then I'm sorry but it could well end up torn to pieces :P

Jeez, Colts fans! No class :lol:

NO

Take it from me mate, if you turn up wearing that Mrs Laz won't be your only worry. ;)